Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: LOOKING FOR MODERATORS FOR THIS YEAR'S HALLOWEEN EVENT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 pm
Hi guys. As stated in the title, I am looking for moderators to help with this year's halloween event. Your help will be much needed, mainly in the main thread event, which we will be setting up on halloween night (or maybe a few days beforehand). Here are some requirements that will be needed:

* You will need to be very active AND dedicated in posting in the main event thread

* You will need to monitor the thread and make sure ppl are following the thread rules

* You will need to host and organize your own contests if you wish to have contests in the thread

(If you can fulfil these requirements, and you would like to be a moderator for this year's main event thread please reply in this thread.)

(If anyone else can think of anything else they think should be a requirement please post and let me know.)

Vishkah's Edit:
LIST OF MODS SO FAR:

Chiisai-akanbo (Even if you're away, I think that we should have you on the front page, so people can grab your tank!)
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Mika_Len
Apples_x3 Maybe?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Momo -

I think that when it comes to shift work that nobody on Gaia would reasonably be able to be on the computer at specific times in shifts. I think that this requirement should be changed to they have to be VERY dedicated and active during the event to make things a success. We all live in different time zones anyway so we'll be on at different times. Even I don't think I'd be able to take on a shift as you say. I think we just need a good team of really active posters to host to make this a success. I don't think I've ever seen a thread in an event forum that needed to strictly watch every post in case people weren't following the rules. XD Maybe that's just me. XD  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 pm
Vishkah
Momo -

I think that when it comes to shift work that nobody on Gaia would reasonably be able to be on the computer at specific times in shifts. I think that this requirement should be changed to they have to be VERY dedicated and active during the event to make things a success. We all live in different time zones anyway so we'll be on at different times. Even I don't think I'd be able to take on a shift as you say. I think we just need a good team of really active posters to host to make this a success. I don't think I've ever seen a thread in an event forum that needed to strictly watch every post in case people weren't following the rules. XD Maybe that's just me. XD

Yeah, ur right. xD I changed the requirements a little based on that smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Momo -

Yeah, ur right. xD I changed the requirements a little based on that smile

Awesome. Thanks!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 pm
Halloween is a Monday and I normally am working that day, but if I have the day off I would totally be down to moderate things and such. I'm always up for holding contests. I can fund the contest myself too, so you don't have to worry about that. If you need any donations for the contests and other fun stuff just tell me what you need and I'll get it within reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm
Guys! If you want to mod, you must dress up for Halloween! XD

Totally non-optional.

xp  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 pm
azndreams
Halloween is a Monday and I normally am working that day, but if I have the day off I would totally be down to moderate things and such. I'm always up for holding contests. I can fund the contest myself too, so you don't have to worry about that. If you need any donations for the contests and other fun stuff just tell me what you need and I'll get it within reason.

Sounds like fun. I should be back home by then, and I'm a casual worker, so I'm going to have that day off, I'm gonna turn my phone off and if my boss calls me in, all he will get is my answering machine lol I think we're covered at this stage for donations for other contests, but if anything else crops up, I will let you know. So, all going well, I can add you to the mods list?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm
Vishkah
Guys! If you want to mod, you must dress up for Halloween! XD

Totally non-optional.

xp

Yup! I have my main, and all my mulies dressed up in spooky outfits. And, irl, I will be dressing as michael myers ohohohohohoho  

Pixelated-Kawaii

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:29 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Well seeing as how my job only does the schedule one week at a time and I might be really tired depending on if I have a work a graveyard for the night before I would say sorry I will have to not accept a mod position just because my time online may be very very limited on that day. I'm just unsure.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 pm
azndreams
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Well seeing as how my job only does the schedule one week at a time and I might be really tired depending on if I have a work a graveyard for the night before I would say sorry I will have to not accept a mod position just because my time online may be very very limited on that day. I'm just unsure.

That's okay. If you are free on that day, send either me or Vishkah or Chiisai a PM smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff