Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 20. Music Forum
In Need of something to Listen to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paige The One

Aged Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 pm
So, I need something to listen to. I have been obsessed with the song "I Found a Reason" by Cat Power, and I just haven't been satisfied with any of my searches for similar music. I tried Pandora, but the thing is, is that I'm not a big fan of the rest of Cat Power's music. I need something with slow(ish) piano and a beautiful voice. Anyone have anything that would work?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 pm
Paige The One
So, I need something to listen to. I have been obsessed with the song "I Found a Reason" by Cat Power, and I just haven't been satisfied with any of my searches for similar music. I tried Pandora, but the thing is, is that I'm not a big fan of the rest of Cat Power's music. I need something with slow(ish) piano and a beautiful voice. Anyone have anything that would work?

Best Website EVER To Find New Music!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

enigmaticveggie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm
Paige The One

Interested in Adele at all? Or Florence and the machine? There is a song by an artist called Sia - Breath Me. One of my favourites smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm
enigmaticveggie
Paige The One

Interested in Adele at all? Or Florence and the machine? There is a song by an artist called Sia - Breath Me. One of my favourites smile

Yeah I love both of those artists. Thanks! And I love that song by Sia. Although, knowing some very talented singers, makes me a little hesitant about her technique. Haha. Thanks for your suggestions c:  

Paige The One

Aged Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

enigmaticveggie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 pm
Paige The One
enigmaticveggie
Paige The One

Yeah I love both of those artists. Thanks! And I love that song by Sia. Although, knowing some very talented singers, makes me a little hesitant about her technique. Haha. Thanks for your suggestions c:

I don't really listen to them, but my gf insisted I also post: Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts; Ellie Goulding - Your song; Girl named Toby - Holding a heart...

very similar to the other artists smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 pm
Gavin Mikhail ;o
He has a lovely voice & plays the piano :3  

heart_weapon

Wheezing Gawker

U-cant-see-the-real-me

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 am
Totally out of Genre but has a nice piano! circles-Hollywoodundead  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 am
An amazing song is Drops of Jupiter by Train. It has a great melody to it and awesome lyrics with the male version of a beautiful voice.  

Tainted and Jaded

jcl007149

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:39 am
Hmm... how about: Yiruma- River flows in you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:43 am
jcl007149
Hmm... how about: Yiruma- River flows in you

You're not a hero, you're a liar.

Love love love love love that song.

Hm... I'd suggest People Help the People by Birdy.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Skeri_Lynn

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 am
i dont think we share the same taste in music so i dont think you would like anything i would suggest  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:52 pm
Well the Minecraft music has some slow piano, but there's no singing.  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
20. Music Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items