Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 am
User Image

GREETINGS. IT IS I, PEACHY_GIRL_MOMO, HERE TELLING YOU THAT I AM GOING TO START ORGANISING EVENTS TO BE HELD ON HALLOWEEN, OCTOBER 31ST, 2011. I NEED IDEAS TO HOST ONE OF THE MOST CHILLING, AND BLOOD CURDLING HALLOWEENS YOU HAVE EVER WITNESSED. DO YOU DARE ENTER MY DREAM AND FOLLOW MY MADNESS??? POST YOUR IDEAS AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THIS HALLOWEEN AN AWESOME ONE.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 pm
Scary story time? surprised  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:06 pm
If needed, ill donate in fish for contests...would jsut need to be told what fish would be appreciated so I can start working on em  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 pm
Campb3ll
If needed, ill donate in fish for contests...would jsut need to be told what fish would be appreciated so I can start working on em

That's very nice of you, anything you can afford is fine. smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

if you would like, Ill get a hold of an enki..maybe a grunny sub as well. Hows that sound?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

if you would like, Ill get a hold of an enki..maybe a grunny sub as well. Hows that sound?

sounds great! 3nodding I will be dressing up as pennywise the clown. I will be running around through the towns, and if anyone from the guild catches me (find me) they will win a dark halo. hehehehe. kind of like 'hide and go seek' with the killa clown xD  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

sounds great! 3nodding I will be dressing up as pennywise the clown. I will be running around through the towns, and if anyone from the guild catches me (find me) they will win a dark halo. hehehehe. kind of like 'hide and go seek' with the killa clown xD

okay, will do...but I will have to pass on that...no way in heck am I chasing after a clown...especially pennywise. Watched it and had nightmares for months when I was younger.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

okay, will do...but I will have to pass on that...no way in heck am I chasing after a clown...especially pennywise. Watched it and had nightmares for months when I was younger.

muahahahahaaaaa. we all float down here..... xD  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

single....greatest...line..........EVER.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

ikr smile Have u checked out my profile? I already done it up for this year's halloween smile  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

ikr smile Have u checked out my profile? I already done it up for this year's halloween smile

wow...that pretty awesome...I don't bother touching my profile....I'll just break something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

wow...that pretty awesome...I don't bother touching my profile....I'll just break something.

haha. does the images all look in place properly? some browsers don't show them up right  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

haha. does the images all look in place properly? some browsers don't show them up right

ya, they all look to be in pretty good order. oh, and grabbed you booty...adn tapped it.......haha  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

ya, they all look to be in pretty good order. oh, and grabbed you booty...adn tapped it.......haha

that's good then. and ty for that :3  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

that's good then. and ty for that :3
indeed, and just as a rather fast update, have the enki, and am a quarter to the sub....twas a good thing I had been saving up for a while there  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff