Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Bootynator links here and there..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION!
  A.
  B.
  C.
View Results

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 am
as you all know there are links from the Enki's Section to where a duplicate copy of that tank is. Sorry about that but it'll be pretty much messed up for now because i am doing things with the mermaid section with the help of Hikari chan21 to make the mermaid section a *cough* better section. anyway just don't click those links it might redirect you to a page where the tank's not.Updated!

Happy Grabbing!

Quote:

QUESTION!!!

1. Are you having trouble grabbing tanks that are in multiple sections?
If so should I :

a. Delete the Enki and PGB Section and just post the tank where it best compliments itself.

b. Delete the Enki Section and PGB Section and make it into an "Item Dropping Section"

c. Put reminders/links as to where a copy of the tank is so players will know
if they've grabbed it or not. (Of course this will be a lot of work especially the linking but if you'd like a simple note with no links or page it's okay with me)

**Letter C. is a bit tedious (If needing links) since tanks don't always stay in one section/page.**

Quote me for your suggestions/comments as to why you chose that letter.
Or any other suggestion please and thank you very much  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 am
Hey wifey! heart

It's hard having the same tank in multiple places. Not only does it leave you with your current problem, but if that tank empties, or is changed, that's just that many more tanks you have to move or delete.

I voted for B, just making one general Item Droppers section, but that's only because if you REALLY want a section like that, it's a good idea to just lump them together, at least for now. I'm not sure how many people are going to have full enough Enki tanks to qualify for that section yet (maybe in the future). Otherwise I'd just stick them where they're best suited as in option A.

Option C would just be an incredible amount of unnecessary work for you. I'm sure it'd be nice, but that's an amazing amount of maintenance.

Lastly, how do you feel about the Mermaid Awareness Week? wink I'll be posting the first guild announcement specifically for it tomorrow.

heart Love you wifey! heart  

DarkErotica

AutumnHart

Welcoming Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 am
I voted C only because I think it is a good Idea to somehow differenciate tanks with special drops. I don't necessarly think that they have to have a seperate section with crazy links, cause thats just more work for you. Maybe you could consider puting a small note under tanks with enki and such so if people want to look for special drop tanks they can.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm
chiisai-akanbo

I vote B and choose to delete the sections and make one section for all item drops.  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:06 pm
I say U R the 1 doing it, so do whatever will make it easier on U... U have a life outside of Gaia... I've not had a problem with it... If I've already played it, it tells me at the bottom, so no big deal... U know no matter what U do, U can't make everybody happy, so U just do whats best 4 U Hun & thanks 4 asking anyway... I think U R doing a great Job.. Just keep it up...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 am
You are sickened by the weakness... Of a heart that's filled with fear.
And if the world won't understand you... You can make it disappear.
Cuz there's a dark secret... You carry with you. You carry with you.

An Item Dropping section sounds fine to me.

Btw, I will be gradually sticking Enki into my tank; so far, just one is added but hopefully will be more eventually. ^^

User Image

Lace_Gaara

Otherworldly Enchantress

19,865 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 pm
@DE
Thank you for your opinion~ xD
I read about your mermaid announcement, Hope people will realize that mermaids give fair payouts too >w<

@AutumnHart
IKR? Hmm maybe I should apply that to the buttons? Like the ones on the Monster Section?

@Peachy
Thank you peachy >w<

@Morrigan Skylar
Thank you very much for that :O

Lace_Gaara

Okih, Goodluck with the other enki's.
Oh and I haven't added any tanks yet but i will today.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm
I like the sections as they are. I really couldn't care less if a tank is repeated. I click on the same games all the time anyway. It just says "Already played this game" and there's really no harm done.

I picked C. Perhaps I'm biased but I love having a Grunny section AND an Enki section. If I'm going after pink gift boxes I'll use the former, etc. sweatdrop  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items