Submit

dandelionwishes

Kawaii Genius

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hero 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm
This is a place where you play with other people at the beach, duh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm
Kaity walks onto the beach, laying her big pink towel down, which had previously been wrapped around her body. Her curvy body, covered in a two piece baby blue bikini was revealed. She smiled and laid down on the towel.  

Kitty Kumms

Busty Christy3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm
Kitty Kumms
Kaity walks onto the beach, laying her big pink towel down, which had previously been wrapped around her body. Her curvy body, covered in a two piece baby blue bikini was revealed. She smiled and laid down on the towel.

Christy was laying down on her towel as she was wearing a apple red two piece bikini as I start to sit up and look around to see anyone to talk to. About a few feet ahead of her was a cute attractive girl and she smiled at her. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm
Busty Christy3
Christy was laying down on her towel as she was wearing a apple red two piece bikini as I start to sit up and look around to see anyone to talk to. About a few feet ahead of her was a cute attractive girl and she smiled at her. "Hello there."

Kaity looked up and saw another girl wearing a red bikini a few feet away and smiled, getting up, grabbing her towel and moving closer. "Hi there!" she said, smiling.  

Kitty Kumms

Busty Christy3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 pm
Kitty Kumms
Busty Christy3

Kaity looked up and saw another girl wearing a red bikini a few feet away and smiled, getting up, grabbing her towel and moving closer. "Hi there!" she said, smiling.

"So what's a cute girl like you doing at this beach?" She asked her as she sit a little bit closer to her and gave her a wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 pm
Kaity giggled, looking out at the water. "I love the water. Plus, I'm kinda pale. I need the sun!" she laughed, looking at the other girl. " And how about you? Why are you at the beach?" She smiled  

Kitty Kumms

Sketchmaster12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 am
Sophia went a little far away from the two girls. Laid out her towel, and looked at the two girls. Sophia looked at them and bit her lip, she put on her sunglasses and laid down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 pm
Sketchmaster12
Sophia went a little far away from the two girls. Laid out her towel, and looked at the two girls. Sophia looked at them and bit her lip, she put on her sunglasses and laid down.
Dawn sets down her towel and slips out of her sundress, revealing a light pink/white striped string bikini. She ties but her silky black hair into a ponytail and grabs her beach ball. She looks around to see who to play with. Spotting a cute girl, she walks over to Sophia and smiles.
"Hi, I'm Dawn. Want to play volleyball?"  

V-Card Shredder

Welcoming Sex Symbol

Sketchmaster12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:44 pm
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
Dawn sets down her towel and slips out of her sundress, revealing a light pink/white striped string bikini. She ties but her silky black hair into a ponytail and grabs her beach ball. She looks around to see who to play with. Spotting a cute girl, she walks over to Sophia and smiles.

"Sure!" Sophia stood up, her boobs bouncing. "Just us?" She asked, stretching.
She quickly tied her hair and bent down to scratch her ankle, as she stood up she found herself staring at Dawns breasts. She realized she stared a bit too long and blushed, standing up. "Uh…" she mumbled. "Sorry!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12

She quickly tied her hair and bent down to scratch her ankle, as she stood up she found herself staring at Dawns breasts. She realized she stared a bit too long and blushed, standing up. "Uh…" she mumbled. "Sorry!"
Dawn smiles. "No problem, and yeah, just us. Come on" She leads Sophia to an empty volleyball area and goes over to the opposite side of the net. Tits bouncing, she holds up the ball and asks "Ready?"  

V-Card Shredder

Welcoming Sex Symbol

Sketchmaster12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:54 am
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12

Dawn smiles. "No problem, and yeah, just us. Come on" She leads Sophia to an empty volleyball area and goes over to the opposite side of the net. Tits bouncing, she holds up the ball and asks "Ready?"

Sophia followed Dawn and found herself watching her a**. When Dawns tits bounced she smiled, "Yea... but I have to warn you.. I suck at volleyball." She grinned. "After you wanna... do something?" Sophia thought Dawn was really hot, A girl like this must be taken. she thought. "OK, go!" She jumped up, she purposely jumped to have her boobs bounce.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 pm
-sits alone on a rock watching the people in a one piece swim suit- all alone  

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

V-Card Shredder

Welcoming Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:24 pm
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12

Sophia followed Dawn and found herself watching her a**. When Dawns tits bounced she smiled, "Yea... but I have to warn you.. I suck at volleyball." She grinned. "After you wanna... do something?" Sophia thought Dawn was really hot, A girl like this must be taken. she thought. "OK, go!" She jumped up, she purposely jumped to have her boobs bounce.
Dawn watched Sophia's tits bounce, mezmerized. Not paying attention, the ball hits her right in her face. "Ouch!" She giggles. Dawn bends over to pick up the ball. Smirking, she purposely loosens the ties on her bikini top, then turns back around and smiles."That was my bad, and yeah, we could maybe go get a smoothie?" Dawn serves the ball, her bikini top coming dangerously close to being untied.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:31 pm
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12

Dawn watched Sophia's tits bounce, mezmerized. Not paying attention, the ball hits her right in her face. "Ouch!" She giggles. Dawn bends over to pick up the ball. Smirking, she purposely loosens the ties on her bikini top, then turns back around and smiles."That was my bad, and yeah, we could maybe go get a smoothie?" Dawn serves the ball, her bikini top coming dangerously close to being untied.
-looks at the woman playing vollyball eyes widen and smiled a little but closes eyes not wanted to stare at the almost topless woman-  

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

Sketchmaster12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:36 pm
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12

Sophia giggled as the ball hit Dawn on the face, she grinned as her bikini became loose. She walked over to Dawn and tied her bikini, standIng behind her she softly grabbed her boob. "Oops!" she said, grinning. "Sorry about that." Sophia giggled, "Why dont we get that smoothie now?" She grabbed Dawns hand and kissed her on the cheek.  
hey girls lets party

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff