Major help needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vani Rose

Precious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 pm
I bought new shirts two months ago, and with every period my breasts have gotten bigger!
Now every shirt I have is too tight in the chest and way to big in the stomach.
I'm a 41 27 40 and I need to know where I can find clothes that I won't grow out of in a few months.
I'm only 15, this is miserable. The only things I can really wear are my old men's shirts, and they aren't cute in the least!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 pm
Try plus size shirts if you have not already tried that. Also, get shirts that are like a size or 2 bigger than what you may already wear so if you grow, you grow into the shirt, not out of it. Do not be embarrassed or too hard on yourself, you have no control over your body.  

buckwolvhoosier

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 am
You can always try to buy bras that will minimize your brests. Or I've heard of some girls wearing 1 or even 2 sports bras to minimize it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:46 pm
Vani Rose

>///< I'll be happy to help biggrin .
1. Anything can be made to look cute >.> even men's clothes. You just need the right items ^^
For men's clothes try using a waist belt to show your body wink or just make knots and stuff xD ( but it will get wrinkles ) Men's clothes looks cute with blue jeans xD >.> not so much with long skirts but with medium or mini skirts they can do. I mean the whole point is if your wearing something lose where something tight to balance it out.
2. You can always sew clothes to your size.
Love, this is the internet xD you can learn a lot of new ways to make your old clothes the way you want it to be with out cost. ( plus there are some with no sewing ^^ )
3. mmm I don't think sports bras would work xD I mean when I wear them they get bigger ( but then again everyone is different)
4. you can always get a bigger size razz but I think that is just boring xD
Try putting items on like a light sweater/shirt and on top a jacket with a scarf.
Or try wearing dresses?
^^
Plus fix your hair to make your clothes better ( >.> knows nothing about hairstyle but I do know it helps ^^ )

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces