Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
Lady looking for that someone special ...(Update!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Girlfriend
  Just friends
  Both! :3
View Results

xxMissManicMuffinxx

Liberal Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

❤Hello❤

If you are reading this, then I assume you are interested in finding out about who I am, what I look like, and all things a personal thread is looking for. I will do the best I can at explaining who I am and what I am looking for, though I will warn you, I suck at talking about myself. So if you are still interested, then read on. To start off, my name is Brianna, but call me Bri. I am 19 and I live in Chicago.

All right, now to the really interesting parts. Things you should know about me. Well, in all honesty, I don't think I am that exciting. I am home 98% of my life, I don't really have that many friends (near me anyways.), and I really don't like people. In spite of that, I learned that I must learn to get along with people, or else I would be a hobbit, live in the woods for the rest of my life and die a virgin. Seeing as how that output sucks, I have learned to get along with a lot more people, and I am actually quite friendly. No really, I am. If you were one of the few people that get me out of the house, you would see that I am actually not that quiet, and I like to talk to strangers, make friends with people, be 'rebellious', and generally have a good time. One of my favorite hobbies is to have tea parties! Tea is one of my favorite beverages on this earth, and tea parties are just a good excuse to dress up, act silly, sing, and have a good time! Though I don't do it often, dressing up comes to a close second. A lot of my friends dress up in the best outfits. So don't be afraid to see me with a bunch of girls in Corsets, stripped stockings, and cute skirts! Me though, you will usually see in a hoodie of some sorts, jeans, and shoes. Simple, boring, yet comfortable. When I am not being social, I am on my computer, searching online, typing in a forum, downloading music, or watching videos while talking to people. I love my computer, and I don't know what I would do without it. It connects me to almost all of my friends, and I have formed some great bonds from online.

I love forming intelligent conversations and I love verbally stomping idiots in person and online. I cannot stand when people speak poorly on the internet. Though you (general you) are not writing a paper, or in a classroom, it does not mean you can neglect the English language. It's a big turn off for me, and that is where I stand on that. To go onto a more lighter note, lets talk about music! Music is a wonderful thing and I couldn't live without it.

My favorite artists

♫ Emilie Autumn
♫ Hannah Fury
♫ OTEP
♫ t.A.T.u
♫ Marilyn Manson
♫ Flyleaf
♫ Celtic Woman
♫ Evanescence
♫ Nightwish
♫ Kim Boekbinder (Extra points if you know who she is :] )
♫ Autumn's Grey Solace
♫ Lady GaGa
♫Tegan and Sara

My list could go on and on, but I think I will stop for there. Basically, I will listen to almost anything, and won't turn it off. My favorite on that list would have to be Emilie Autumn. It's where my username came from! That is another story, and I will only explain if asked. ^^" Oh! I enjoy video games as well. I don't have the latest systems (anymore) but I will still look at online reviews and play demo's when I have the chance. I also love reading. I read books of all kinds. Most are usually disturbing, and about Mental Asylums, but hey, always read what you are interested in.

*I also LOVE when people read to me. Reading to me is one of the greatest gifts a person can do for me.*

I am looking for someone to make me laugh. Someone that will just wrap their arms around my waist just cause they want to hold me. Someone who knows I have very depressing days and will work with me to help it. I also want someone who is willing to work in the relationship beside me. I don't want to be doing all the work. Basically, I just want someone whom I can share a connection wit. Long distance is okay, but short distance would be wonderful as well. I also like someone, who isn't afraid to be pervy, but knows when to shut it off and have an intelligent conversation with me. Age range, I am looking for a relationship with a girl 19-23. For friends, any age works fine because friendship has no age.

If you have made it this far, congratulations! I have MSN, AIM, and Yahoo, so just pm me if you are interested in getting to know me. I hope reading all of this wasn't to painful. I look forward to hearing from you (Yes you! ; ) )***

Have a wonderful day-afternoon-evening

Bri (MissManicMuffin)

***Okay so I am not on here as often as I should be, but if you want to message me, go ahead and do so and I will try my hardest to get back with you as soon as possible. If you really want get in contact with me right away, go on my Tumblr (if you have one) and message me since I am on there 24/7 (It's wonderful addiction)

My tumblr is : missmanic.tumblr.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 pm
No need to bump your topic.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm
xxMissManicMuffinxx

You sound so much like me x3
I'm too young and I'm happily taken, so I'll just say good luck~ =D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm
Thank you : )  

xxMissManicMuffinxx

Liberal Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 pm
Hey! You sound very interesting, and I believe we could be friends! I'm 18, I live very close to you, Emilie Autumn is one of my favorite music artists of all time, and I have a horror fetish--especially when it involves asylums. xD I'm hoping to be an artist/author once I finish college. Feel free to PM me! ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am
Rin Loveless
Hey! You sound very interesting, and I believe we could be friends! I'm 18, I live very close to you, Emilie Autumn is one of my favorite music artists of all time, and I have a horror fetish--especially when it involves asylums. xD I'm hoping to be an artist/author once I finish college. Feel free to PM me! ^-^

We should talk more :]  

xxMissManicMuffinxx

Liberal Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sakura Him3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:20 am
hello there ^^ u seem to be very interesting! my name is nina and i am from russia ^^'' and well if you dont mind we could be friends and chat sometimes heart  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games