Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Cash Shop : Demon Hunters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Much as Rigel and I love your Gaia, we know that there's much evil lurking in the dark underbelly of your world. Though we're beings of light, we harbor a healthy curiosity about the grim and morbid side; today, we bring you a suite of items inspired by our research into the world of professional demon hunting.

User Image

User ImageTriste's Rapture is a tribute to a legendary force of elite demon hunters. It includes a polished suit of blue and white armor, an enchanted sword and a flowing mane of blonde hair.

User ImageThe Nightwalker prefers to hunt solo, dispatching demons with his own dark and sometimes cruel methods. Nightwalker's Reprisal includes his distinctive armor, platinum hair and horrifying scythe of blood.

User ImageThe Demon Hunter Bundle includes all of the items above, plus the elusive quarry of the hunt: the Demon's Vassal, which includes a black collar, a demonic tail, silvery hair ribbons and some ominous black-feathered pigtails.

Think you've got what it takes to hunt down the unholy children of hades? You can purchase these dark relics for a limited time in the Gaia Cash Shop. See you there!

Quote:

P.S
I've been wondering for a long time, what is the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:26 am
Disgaea themed items = MUST HAVE THEM NAAAAAOOOOOWWWWW!!! *o* ... And I got them. whee heart
Now I just need a third Demon Vassal for the tail. User Image

Also, I think this post should explain what the imgmap is... Not sure if it's referring to the imgmap button, though... ^w^""

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 am
Blood Pop
Disgaea themed items = MUST HAVE THEM NAAAAAOOOOOWWWWW!!! *o* ... And I got them. whee heart
Now I just need a third Demon Vassal for the tail. User Image

Also, I think this post should explain what the imgmap is... Not sure if it's referring to the imgmap button, though... ^w^""

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa IKR??
waa demon vassal's a want want want !! >w<
sooo cuteee >w< already your third!! *O* i think I made a msitake with buying mine ack.. x.x

why thank youu so much and sorry for the trouble
ooh so that's what img map is for *O* many link in one image huh...
I wonder.... hmm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 am
>w> I love the demon vassal.

The rest of the items just don't suit me though. :c  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain