Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Academy

Back to Guilds

Literate Fantasy based Role play Guild 

Tags: Anime, Academy, Fantasy, Roleplay 

Reply Assembly (Ball/Party Hall special occasions)
Christmas ball

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:29 am
User Image

Christmas ball hall  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 am
User Image Michiko entered the hall and let out a gasp of appreciation "Wow its beautiful" she said looking around. The empty hall was exactly as she had pictured it the sounds of familiar christmas songs filled the air and the tables along the side of the walls were decorated with red and gold table cloths.

Machiko made her way to the drinks table and asked for a glass of mulled wine, thanking the waiter she sipped the spiced drink and smiled as it warmed her insides.  

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User ImageUser Image
Ichirou walked into the hall setout for some sort of Christmas thing, all decked out in his best Tuxedo he wlaked further into the hall and niticed the Neko from the pool, Michiko.
Happy she actually turned up it gave him soneone to talk to, he strolled over to her and placed a hand lightly on her shoulder "Fancy meeting you here" he said smiling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 am
User Image As Ichirou's hand touched her shoulder Michiko jumped letting out a small shriek dropping her glass "I'm so sorry" she wimpered dropping to her knees picking up the shards of glass. "I didn't see you come in" she blushed looking up at Ichirou.  

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As Ichirou touched Michiko's shoulder she jumped and dropped her glass shattering it on the floor "I am sorry I didn't mean to startle you" he said as he began to lower himself towards the floor by bending his knees and began to help her pick up the shattered peices
As he picked up some peices he stood back up and took a napkin from the table near him and put the peices in the napkin, he then held it out towards Michiko "Here put the peices in here" he said gesturing for her to put the peices she had collected into the same napkin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 am
User Image Michiko blushed "Don't be sorry I should have my wits about me" she smiled at Ichirou.
Accepting his offer Michiko placed the shards in the napkin pulling a clean one off the same surface and placing it over the puddle.  

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As Michiko placed the shards in the napkin Ichirou lent over towars the waiter and handed him the napkin "Discard this please" he asked the waiter as he did not know where to dispose of it.
As the waiter walked away with the glass shards Ichirou turned back to Michiko "Yeah thats true, being part feline you'd have thought your wits would be about you always" he said cheekily, as she placed anoter napkin over the spilage he smiled, then held his hand out to help her off the floor "Hand up?" he offered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 am
User Image Michiko blushed again "Your right tho i should have better wits given my race" she giggled.

As Ichirou offered his hand Michiko took it willingly her hand looked miniscule in his lager stronger hands "Thank you" she smiled eyes sparkling as her face lit up in a genuine smile.  

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As she placed her hand in his and he helped her from the floor he noticed a smile appear on her face "What makes you smile?" he asked curiously, given being a deamon didn't mean he was without manners.

As Michiko rose from the floor he put his hand on her waist to steady her as she stood on her feet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:56 am
User Image Michiko giggled "I'm smiling at your helpfulness" she said as he helped her up and steadied her.

Heading back towards the bar Michiko looked at Ichirou "What can I get you?" she asked thoughtfully wondering what it was a demon would drink.  

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
"Well being a Deamon doesn't I'm without manners or courtesy" he said smiling back, as Michiko walked towards the bar Ichirou followed behind her, his eyes procariously looking around the room for any other beings but it seemed to be just the two of them.
As they got to the bar and Michiko asked him what he was drinking Ichirou pndered for a few seconds on what he fancied, being in the mortal realm meant that he could drink what he wanted without it impeeding any of his senses or abilities "I think I'll have a tumbler of whiskey on ice" he said deciding on his drink, he then looked at the bar tender awaiting his beverage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 am
User Image Michiko looked hurt at his words "I would never imply that because of race you would be any less courteous" she said truthfully.

As they got to the bar and he ordered his drink she turned to the now busy bartender "Once your free may I have another mulled wine please" she asked sweetly.  

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
At her words Ichirou smiled "Thankyou, I appologise if I sound rude, I've had alot of experiance with people taking me the wrong way" as they turned back to the bartender he smiled again, his drink was placed on the bar and then Michiko ordered her drink "How many have you had?" he asked curiously as he noticed she said 'another one'

Assembly (Ball/Party Hall special occasions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games