Submit

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 pm
Feet are hard, which is why I havent done much with them (especially the guy with the ponytails feet)

Any suggestions for the background? Like what else to add? and how the grass looks? and how in the worl do you draw clouds?

All three are boys, just so were all clear on that cool

Critique? mrgreen
http://s539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351/Shadow-37/My Drawings/?action=view¤t=LastScan-193.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Update:
http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351/Shadow-37/My Drawings/LastScan-193.jpg

Update again:
http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351/Shadow-37/My Drawings/LastScan-194.jpg  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm
It looks amazing.

My feedback: Stop being so awesome and making awesome art before I start kissing your feet and begging for avi art. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 pm
Atomic Poppy
It looks amazing.

My feedback: Stop being so awesome and making awesome art before I start kissing your feet and begging for avi art. xD

xd
Thanks, I didnt think it was quite that awesome sweatdrop  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 pm
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
It looks amazing.

xd
Are you planning to color it? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
It looks amazing.

xd

My coloring skills are horrible..
So I was going to print off a copy of this so I can practice a couple hundred times sweatdrop  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
It looks amazing.

xd

So I was going to print off a copy of this so I can practice a couple hundred times sweatdrop
Good idea xD
Thinking of outlining it?
By the way, do you do art on the computer? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
It looks amazing.

xd

Good idea xD

I dont do any on the computer, and if you mean outlining in ink, I dont ink things either sweatdrop
Yeah, this way if I screw up I wont want to kick myself xd  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
It looks amazing.

xd

Good idea xD

I dont do any on the computer, and if you mean outlining in ink, I dont ink things either sweatdrop
Yup, that's what I meant.
lol I don't have a copier or anything. So when I mess up on coloring or something with a pen or whatever, I refuse to do anything art-related until I'm not really upset anymore xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy

Good idea xD

lol I don't have a copier or anything. So when I mess up on coloring or something with a pen or whatever, I refuse to do anything art-related until I'm not really upset anymore xD

o you have a scanner? You can always scan it, and print it off (or if you know someone with a printer and/or scanner then you could ask them ^^)  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 pm
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy

Good idea xD

o you have a scanner? You can always scan it, and print it off (or if you know someone with a printer and/or scanner then you could ask them ^^)
No scanner crying
xD So I usually do art for people on the computer. It always turns out rather *crappy*, but I made about 35k out of the art I've ever made xD And I've only made like 10 pieces of art during my time on Gaia lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 am
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Good idea xD

No scanner crying
xD So I usually do art for people on the computer. It always turns out rather *crappy*, but I made about 35k out of the art I've ever made xD And I've only made like 10 pieces of art during my time on Gaia lolz

I've had one joint art shop, quite a few months ago. Had one customer and I made 17k sweatdrop
If all else fails taking a picture would work, not the same quality as a scanner, but it still works ^^  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Good idea xD

No scanner crying

I've had one joint art shop, quite a few months ago. Had one customer and I made 17k sweatdrop
If all else fails taking a picture would work, not the same quality as a scanner, but it still works ^^
17k for one piece of art? *3* Woooowie. The most I've made for one was 5k I tried making an art shop before, but I only one customer as well, but that person wasn't following to rules, so... yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy

No scanner crying

17k for one piece of art? *3* Woooowie. The most I've made for one was 5k I tried making an art shop before, but I only one customer as well, but that person wasn't following to rules, so... yeah. sweatdrop

Its a pain when someone doesnt read your rules, even if they are just two simple ones..
at least its something though ^^
The only way I'd open another art shop anytime soon, would be with someone else so I could make them do most of the work xd (The'd get most of the profits too ^^)  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy
Vanna1994
Atomic Poppy

No scanner crying

Its a pain when someone doesnt read your rules, even if they are just two simple ones..
at least its something though ^^
The only way I'd open another art shop anytime soon, would be with someone else so I could make them do most of the work xd (The'd get most of the profits too ^^)
Yup.
The art I made was requested. I was browsing the art request forum and I found a few threads with paying people asking for art. Hehe  
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff