Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Your thoughts on ALCHEMY. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 pm
Quote:
Hey'all what do you think about the new alchemy thing?

[NPC] Cresento
User Image

Hmph. I suppose the great disadvantage to operating a business is that one is forced to deal with... ugh... the public. Let's make this quick.

Purely for my own profit, I have decided to offer my expertise in the field of alchemy with the common rabble (you). I will be opening my airship, The Bifrost, as a makeshift shop wherein I will sell powerful alchemical formulae and reagents.

With the proper ingredients and my help, competent alchemists will be able to convert these formulae into incredibly rare and valuable items:

User Image

Rarities from the past!

User Image

Strange new exclusives!

User Image

Long-awaited treasures!

I must warn you, however, that crafting these items requires a delicate touch and considerable experience. You can't simply jump in and create angelic wings on the first attempt-- to produce the finest items, you'll need to hone your alchemy skills, tolerate failure and likely spend an outrageous amount of Gold.

But before you accuse me of greed, allow me to present a small gift to my potential customers: click here for a free alchemy starter kit, which will give you a few basic components to help you get started.

But before you blow yourself up with amateur fumblings, it would greatly behoove you to study the basic principles of alchemy. Please do so, or you risk wasting my time:

Learn About Alchemy

P.S. - My witless acquaintance Nicolae will assist me in this venture. Please refrain from engaging him in conversation unless you have a high threshold for tolerating boorishness.

P.P.S. - Alchemy Starter Kit may only be claimed ONCE.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:05 pm
Pirates seek gold, mythical creatures and treasures beyond our wildest imagination.. I Believe alchemy would be one way to achive this. I personally would like the angel wings and the dragon but I can't allow myself to use too much gold on this now.. I'm still questing other stuff >.>  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:18 pm
Arch Angel Neko
Pirates seek gold, mythical creatures and treasures beyond our wildest imagination.. I Believe alchemy would be one way to achive this. I personally would like the angel wings and the dragon but I can't allow myself to use too much gold on this now.. I'm still questing other stuff >.>

ack same here.. I have tons of quests too D:
At last back wings! I'm guessing those will cost millions though >o<
The other things is.. there's a chance you'll fail with alchemy that is... D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

ack same here.. I have tons of quests too D:
At last back wings! I'm guessing those will cost millions though >o<
The other things is.. there's a chance you'll fail with alchemy that is... D:

I believe failing in alchemy would happen if your level and the level of alchemy of are trying to attempt has great discrepancy. o_o alchemy is such kick a** but so is my other quests.. D:  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:28 pm
Thankfully if the spell/formula/whatever fails, you don't lose the items. Just the Gold you spent to attempt to craft the formula item. ; w ;""  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 am
Arch Angel Neko

I believe failing in alchemy would happen if your level and the level of alchemy of are trying to attempt has great discrepancy. o_o alchemy is such kick a** but so is my other quests.. D:

Hmm probably....
but this alchemy thing sure inflated things D:
esp the giftboxes..  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:40 am
Blood Pop
Thankfully if the spell/formula/whatever fails, you don't lose the items. Just the Gold you spent to attempt to craft the formula item. ; w ;""

:O!!! is that so!
what is your level? :O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

Hmm probably....
but this alchemy thing sure inflated things D:
esp the giftboxes..

good thing I have tons of PGB.. *pirate smirk* pirate  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:09 am
Arch Angel Neko

aww i envyy youuu i opened mine till i found out that they inflated D:
lucky pirate >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:14 am
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

:O!!! is that so!
what is your level? :O

I'm still level 1 with some experience points. XD But I'm not gonna invest in it until I see the prices for the new items on the marketplace. ">w>

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:15 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

aww i envyy youuu i opened mine till i found out that they inflated D:
lucky pirate >w<

Just a swish of luck ma'am. Ti's' not all times a pirate such as I get lucky enough to find such treasure behold me.

I do have a problem though. I can't seem to plunder any aquarium with a bg glow and play with it since I can't see the captcha. Any advice ma'am? sweatdrop

arr~ pirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 am
Blood Pop

I'm still level 1 with some experience points. XD But I'm not gonna invest in it until I see the prices for the new items on the marketplace. ">w>

at least you have some experience points xD
I'ma be a copycat and copy you on this one but I like the Rarities part.. the slightly blonde lunarian ack.. I wonder when thos will come out or when will someone make those D:  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 am
Arch Angel Neko

Just a swish of luck ma'am. Ti's' not all times a pirate such as I get lucky enough to find such treasure behold me.

I do have a problem though. I can't seem to plunder any aquarium with a bg glow and play with it since I can't see the captcha. Any advice ma'am? sweatdrop

arr~ pirate

wahoho xDD we'll you have lots of Pgb's so it's not just a swish xDD

acck that is a problem.. have you asked the higher ups about it?
hmm have you tried restarting your browser? if it still doesn't work then probably restart your pc... if it still doesn't work then probably contact or ask a mod..what browser are you using? have you tried a different one?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 am
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

arr~ pirate

wahoho xDD we'll you have lots of Pgb's so it's not just a swish xDD

acck that is a problem.. have you asked the higher ups about it?
hmm have you tried restarting your browser? if it still doesn't work then probably restart your pc... if it still doesn't work then probably contact or ask a mod..what browser are you using? have you tried a different one?

just making a few gold coins to feed my family .. hehe mrgreen

yes I have tried using another browser. IE, firefox and google chrome. All didn't work. I have tried restarting my computer too. I have tried contacting the mods. Pan replied but only said it's on my computers ends problem, if i have adblock on (i don't) I replied but he didn't reply back. D:
I have contacted them now through a file report and had pictures of the real actual problem. I really hope it gets fixed or else I'm going to live a life with a few coins and food scarps from now on. D..=

arr~ pirate

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am
I'm in love with this feature. Yeah it's hard to find the ingredients and yes things are overly inflated, but even with that I still LOVE it. Oh and I'm a lvl 3.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff