Reply A need to vent/help others
I'd really like a reason to live.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ardent Acquiescence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm

My life isn't that bad, but I'm stuck in this rut that seems impossible to get out of. I spend too much time alone, my mind going to places it shouldn't, my sanity slipping away from me. I truthfully expect one day I'll kill myself because I have no purpose, no reason to trudge through every empty day. Either that or I'll die from health problems no one seems to know I have. I feel as though no one understands me, but more importantly, as though no one can understand me. I need love, excitement, enthrallment, acceptance, understanding. I've felt for quite a while as though it is impossible for me to be happy, impossible for me to find the one thing that will make everything worth it. I know no one cares, and I doubt this will help me feel any better, I suppose I wrote it for attention, someone to at least kill time with so my mind does not lose all competent thought.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm
Dude wow that's almost me. I stay at home a lot mostly just thinking and it seems like I can't feel much. I usually just have a frown. I dunno, I think most of my suicide attempts are out of boredom.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ardent Acquiescence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Seems stupid. I have never attempted because I know I would most certainly succeed and I can't get rid of this hope that sticks deep inside me that I'll find a reason to live.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm
Lol same. I've never actually cut. That same hope always stops me.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

sorullo6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 pm
life is full of surprises. it got its ups and downs. i felt like that before. well im sure some ppl i know wouldnt of cared if i lived or die, wat did i do? not new friends and explored. did sh!t i wouldnt usually do  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:08 pm
If you want a reason to live, then live to find a reason. If that makes sense...if not, then you can always talk to me. 3nodding  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meadow_Of_Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:32 pm
Ardent Acquiescence

My life isn't that bad, but I'm stuck in this rut that seems impossible to get out of. I spend too much time alone, my mind going to places it shouldn't, my sanity slipping away from me. I truthfully expect one day I'll kill myself because I have no purpose, no reason to trudge through every empty day. Either that or I'll die from health problems no one seems to know I have. I feel as though no one understands me, but more importantly, as though no one can understand me. I need love, excitement, enthrallment, acceptance, understanding. I've felt for quite a while as though it is impossible for me to be happy, impossible for me to find the one thing that will make everything worth it. I know no one cares, and I doubt this will help me feel any better, I suppose I wrote it for attention, someone to at least kill time with so my mind does not lose all competent thought.

...I wrote something that almost quotes this paragraph. I fell that way too, because, even though people like me and my family is good and I have trustworthy friends, I still feel like I've...fallen into an abyss that is impossible to get out of. Trapped. Alone, in my subconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm
dude im serious ur crying over nothing theirs kids in africa that want to do things and cant their soo black its not even funny soo appreciate wtf u have u dumbass apparently its a computer nd a house suck them nips 4laugh  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Yuugiou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 pm
Yumaki x-Set-x Kuraishi
dude im serious ur crying over nothing theirs kids in africa that want to do things and cant their soo black its not even funny soo appreciate wtf u have u dumbass apparently its a computer nd a house suck them nips 4laugh

Hey there troll.
Mind getting the ******** out of this guild?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Yuugiou
Yumaki x-Set-x Kuraishi

Hey there troll.
Mind getting the ******** out of this guild?

some people just don't understand how broken hearts, depression, etc can feel in, well.. Large doses, I guess you could say.. Most people are blind to the darkness that corrupts this world, the depression hidden behind many faces, because they don't want to see it, they don't care to see it. All of my friends do that, they don't see any of my depression, no matter how close they are to me. They don't want to see my depression, my rage, my heartbreaks. They live in ignorance of pain in emotions.

@the troll. Yes, there are kids in Africa who starve and die every day.. But those aren't emotional problems, those are financial problems. War issues. The issues that the UN's lazy @ss is supposed to be taking care of... If you want to rage about people dying in Africa, go to your government, not the therapists & their patients.

& to this entire thread.. Story of my life; I've been clinging to hope since my first memory. I've never had much care for worldly possessions, only.. Love. That's what I cling to, for dear life. I would starve to death for a life with my love, instead of live like a king with him for one day. No-one understands the pain like those who feel it, eh?  

DeathFyrz

Dangerous Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items