Submit

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm
So yeah, ex is talking to me still. But uh i love her, and i have a girlfriend? Lips of an angel but one sided. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm
longlived
So yeah, ex is talking to me still. But uh i love her, and i have a girlfriend? Lips of an angel but one sided. gonk
Do you like/love your current girlfriend? Because if not, then I'd break it off with her and go for the one you love.

Encrypted Lies

Encrypted Lies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 pm
Encrypted Lies
longlived
Do you like/love your current girlfriend? Because if not, then I'd break it off with her and go for the one you love.
I think I misread that. If she doesn't feel the same, then unfortunately, there isn't much to do. You can't really make someone change their heart or their mind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Encrypted Lies
Encrypted Lies
longlived
I think I misread that. If she doesn't feel the same, then unfortunately, there isn't much to do. You can't really make someone change their heart or their mind.

I know and i dont wanna hurt my current gf cuase she is great. But idk what to do. I cant seem to beat these emotions and if i leave my current gf i doubt there will be a second chance.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Encrypted Lies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm
longlived
Encrypted Lies
Encrypted Lies
longlived

I know and i dont wanna hurt my current gf cuase she is great. But idk what to do. I cant seem to beat these emotions and if i leave my current gf i doubt there will be a second chance.
So, I think the real question is, is do you really like your girlfriend, apart from her being nice and all? Do you feel that spark that's supposed to be there, like it seems there was with your ex?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 pm
Encrypted Lies
longlived
Encrypted Lies
Encrypted Lies
longlived

So, I think the real question is, is do you really like your girlfriend, apart from her being nice and all? Do you feel that spark that's supposed to be there, like it seems there was with your ex?
sometimes yes other times no. its a complicated mix of emotions. ultimately i can say one thing, i like my ex more.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Encrypted Lies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm
longlived
Encrypted Lies
longlived
Encrypted Lies
Encrypted Lies
longlived

sometimes yes other times no. its a complicated mix of emotions. ultimately i can say one thing, i like my ex more.
Huh. Well, don't stay with someone you're not all together with, just because they're nice. I think you just haven't found the right person yet. I think, maybe just wait a while and see if there's someone you mesh with better, and then try to maybe have something with them. I wish you the best of luck, no matter what you do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 pm
I don't want to sound cliche, but if you love her, go after her. Follow your heart. Tell your current girlfriend the truth. Telling the truth does nothing but good. Tell her that you are still in love with your ex but be sure to make it gentle. If you don't take chances, you'll be left your whole life wondering. And as for being one-sided, that's her own feelings. At least get this feeling off your chest. Like I said, chances. And what you were saying to Encrypted Lies, if you have a compitcated mix of emotions towards your current girlfriend, then you can't stay with her. If you do not immediately know one, sweet word to sum up your relationship besides 'complicated' then it isn't worth it.  

-paintball27-

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sorullo6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 pm
hard decision, if she broke up with u then move on. if she couldnt have u when u were sh!tty then y now when ur probably better  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 am
i would brake things off with the new g/f and go back to the ex is the ex your first love?  

Shaky jakeward

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 pm
Shaky jakeward
i would brake things off with the new g/f and go back to the ex is the ex your first love?

No the ex wasn't my "first love" she would eb the second, the one who cameinto my life while i was falling apart and with no effort lifted me on to my feet and made me feel like i was capable of doing anything. My current girlfriednd came in and made me happy, but no one has ever managed to completely change my life like my ex did. But idk if thats a bad thing. Maybe the new girl is just right, she makes me happy, but doesn't make my earth turn round...idk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 pm
Its nice to see the mixed replies.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 am
Its all pretty complicated, but actually spending time with my ex recently makes me think this whole thing will sort itself out soon enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 am
Just follow your heart...  

dhezre_ice

Conservative Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A need to vent/help others

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff