Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sad, Depressed and Lonely~!~

Back to Guilds

Come here to chat and hang out with people that understand 

Tags: depressed, lonely, people, suicidal, cheating 

Reply A need to vent/help others
Serieously what else will go wrong this summer?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remember when polls were the secret to get rich on gaia
  WHEN?
View Results

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm
Well I turned 20 stare Then my girlfriend left me and told me shes been using me for the past 8 months (we'd been dating about 18 months.) I missed drill (USA Army Reserves) then ended up in the hospital after sucidial thoughts became a way of life for me. Two weeks in a pysch hospital revealed the problems i've always had have a name. Bi polar disorder. Too bad I didn't find out in time to save my job, as I missed once in two years without calling and got fired. (the scars from that night tell me i was right not to go to work that night.) I met a new girl and decided to give romance and love another try and now we are having problems (oh and shes late). I wanna work it out either way but the extra burden of a possible baby is stressful.

(Oh yeah and bi polar isn't allowed in the US Army so bye bye career. and did i mention finacial aid fell through for college this fall?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm
no seriously I forgot that i have been living out of my car on and off all summer too. Which just broke. Now i am living in my friends living room. living off chairty.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 pm
You have certainly gone through a lot. I admire that you are still alive and breathing. No matter how tough it gets out there, killing ones self is never the answer. Though you wished to go into the USA Army Reserves, and you couldn't, you still have many choice as jobs. Don't forget that there is a lot of money out there for college. Go online and look for scholarships. Financial aid may have failed, but try scholarships, I'm sure you can find something to help you out there.

As for the possibility of your gf being pregnant, well if she turns out not to be, then you should now know to be more careful. If she is, then best of luck and I hope the two of you have family to support you. No matter how bad it really gets, there are opportunities out there given every single day, you just have to suck it all up and go for it. You'll lose some and there are those chances that you'll win some.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm
Rin128564
You have certainly gone through a lot. I admire that you are still alive and breathing. No matter how tough it gets out there, killing ones self is never the answer. Though you wished to go into the USA Army Reserves, and you couldn't, you still have many choice as jobs. Don't forget that there is a lot of money out there for college. Go online and look for scholarships. Financial aid may have failed, but try scholarships, I'm sure you can find something to help you out there.

As for the possibility of your gf being pregnant, well if she turns out not to be, then you should now know to be more careful. If she is, then best of luck and I hope the two of you have family to support you. No matter how bad it really gets, there are opportunities out there given every single day, you just have to suck it all up and go for it. You'll lose some and there are those chances that you'll win some.

I'm already in the army reserves. But regardless its too late for fall which is why i'm upset about school. i need to figur ethis crap out and i am fresh on my meds...well i just ran out.  

longlived

Original Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm
longlived
Rin128564

I'm already in the army reserves. But regardless its too late for fall which is why i'm upset about school. i need to figur ethis crap out and i am fresh on my meds...well i just ran out.

Well I'm sure you'll figure something out. If you ever need help with school simply go to the school you want to attend and talk it out with a counselor to see your options :3 Good luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am
longlived
Well I turned 20 stare Then my girlfriend left me and told me shes been using me for the past 8 months (we'd been dating about 18 months.) I missed drill (USA Army Reserves) then ended up in the hospital after sucidial thoughts became a way of life for me. Two weeks in a pysch hospital revealed the problems i've always had have a name. Bi polar disorder. Too bad I didn't find out in time to save my job, as I missed once in two years without calling and got fired. (the scars from that night tell me i was right not to go to work that night.) I met a new girl and decided to give romance and love another try and now we are having problems (oh and shes late). I wanna work it out either way but the extra burden of a possible baby is stressful.

(Oh yeah and bi polar isn't allowed in the US Army so bye bye career. and did i mention finacial aid fell through for college this fall?)

A close family friend was diagnosed with brain cancer while vactioning down the shore and arrived home to her house that had been stuck by lightning and immediately blew up. Two weeks later she found out her husband was gay. At the same time, her son was killed in a car accident. She hasn't answered our calls or letters. Not sure if this will help, but there's ALWAYS someone worse off than you. Just take a look at the world full of anguish and remorse that surrounds us. You have been through a lot. My, oh my, you have. But we are given these obstacles in life because someone up there is watching out for us and knows we can handle it. Obstacles only make us strong in the long run.    

-paintball27-

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 am
surprised Damn dude.....well it can't get any worse surely. But if you ever wanna plan revenge on the cheater I'm always up for scheming. <3  
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games