Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm
Fallen for a straight girl? I've had this happen twice and I just wanted to see if anyone had any stories?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 pm
Yes It happened to me.. I fell for my best friend and I was never able to tell her. sad  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 pm
iiDarby
Yes It happened to me.. I fell for my best friend and I was never able to tell her. sad

I fell for mine too. she was my first love. cept I told her and it weirded her out for the longest time  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 pm
CheezLord
iiDarby

I fell for mine too. she was my first love. cept I told her and it weirded her out for the longest time
I never told her I was in love with her but I did tell her I was bisexual. It kinda weirded her out but she is still okay with it and by my side today.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

I never told her I was in love with her but I did tell her I was bisexual. It kinda weirded her out but she is still okay with it and by my side today.

Well thats always good. Are you still in love with her? I know it can be hard being so close to someone and having those feelings.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Well thats always good. Are you still in love with her? I know it can be hard being so close to someone and having those feelings.
I still have strong feelings for her but I'm slowly getting over her since I've graduated this year. It's still really hard though. I wish I could tell her though. sad  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 pm
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

I still have strong feelings for her but I'm slowly getting over her since I've graduated this year. It's still really hard though. I wish I could tell her though. sad

that's always hard because you have to really decide if its worth the risk. there are a few things that could happen. She coud be ok with it but not like you back, or she could feel uncomfortable and end the relationship or become distant. there is always the off chance that she likes you, but if she says shes straight id scratch that. but I know how it feels to have that inside of you just bursting to come out. I hope you figure it out smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 am
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

that's always hard because you have to really decide if its worth the risk. there are a few things that could happen. She coud be ok with it but not like you back, or she could feel uncomfortable and end the relationship or become distant. there is always the off chance that she likes you, but if she says shes straight id scratch that. but I know how it feels to have that inside of you just bursting to come out. I hope you figure it out smile

Thanks. smile I am pretty much just trying to get over my feelings for her because I know she will never like me back in that way. She says I'm like her sister.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 am
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Thanks. smile I am pretty much just trying to get over my feelings for her because I know she will never like me back in that way. She says I'm like her sister.

Yeah id say its safe to say that she wont then. well I hope you get over it then. It took me a while but I finally did.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:54 am
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Yeah id say its safe to say that she wont then. well I hope you get over it then. It took me a while but I finally did.

Yea I've been working on it for a while. I've been her best friend for 7 and a half years and been trying for 2 and a half years to get over her.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 pm
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Yea I've been working on it for a while. I've been her best friend for 7 and a half years and been trying for 2 and a half years to get over her.

In all honesty the only reason I got over my best friend was because we stopepd talking for two years. it gave me time to clear my head and move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 pm
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

In all honesty the only reason I got over my best friend was because we stopepd talking for two years. it gave me time to clear my head and move on.
Ah well I haven't stopped talking to my best friend for that long I still talk to her a couple times a week.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 pm
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Ah well I haven't stopped talking to my best friend for that long I still talk to her a couple times a week.

mmm, it might be harder then but I think you can do it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Thanks. I know I can do it too. smile  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 pm
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby
CheezLord
iiDarby

Thanks. I know I can do it too. smile

I wish you luck biggrin  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out