Well it SUCKS
To many people { which doesn't help my claustrophobia }
I have to walk...ALOT
So just tell me
What should i do to make high school the best years of my life T-T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:07 pm
ιитєɢяιтץℓσvєυиιтץ
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Try joining a club, tryout for a sport, audition for a play or join the band! When you involve yourself with people who have the same interests as you, it makes high school much more bearable. Also, it gives you something to look forward to! I went to a high school my freshmen year where I knew NOBODY, but by joining theater I made friends super fast and it made me get excited about going to school.
I'm going to be a Senior now, which everyone says is the best year, but we'll see. xD

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm
If someone told you that high school was the best years of their life....they did something wrong.
High school sucks, life after high school sucks too though.
You just gotta make the most of it!
Like the chica above me said, join a club, get involved, whatever.
I moved to a whole new city three days before I started high school and I knew a whopping total of one person. So I spent most of the year being anti-social and hating everything. As the next three years went on I got way more involved. I joined the schools orchestra, I took after school honors music classes, was president of the art club one year, helped set up for dances and pep rallies. I went to the football games (even though I hate football and know nothing) and volunteered to work craft shows, regional art competitions, band showcases, wrote for my school paper and became business manageer of it, all of it and I just sort of talked to everyone. I also got a job and did outside school things so I could make more friends not just from my school. And I did all of this while still maintaining my status as the "funny but too quiet" girl, so you don't have to be crazy and outgoing to enjoy yourself.
High school was definitely not the best years of my life, but I had fun and looking back, I didn't have any regrets or feel like I missed out on anything and that's what's important! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 pm
:O Are you sure we don't know each other irl? xD
I'm going into my freshman year of highschool in about 2 weeks lolz AND I have claustrophobia, myself.
Maybe you should do things you've always wanted to do? Have loads a' fun with your friends? I dunno. My two step-brothers say the best year, like Cariella said lolz  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

leetcream

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:31 pm
Hmm
You guys are right
Thanks for the advice girls ^.^