Wanted a good 1X1 forum role play!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 am

Hey most of my previous role plays have ended because I honestly got sick of Mary Sue and Gary Stu so if your also interested in being a unique individual then I would love to be able to plot a story and possibly play it out. I personally have many styles I like so there are none I really prefer, however I will refuse to cyber, yes I understand some scenes get a little frisky but that does not mean break GAIA'S code! I don't care if you write a line or a page, as long as I can work off of it.(Quoted from a dear rper/friend/sister/and fellow b***ch when attitude is needed- RaeB's) Yes I know I cuss, that too will be in my role playing because I personally have some attitude I am not some God modding hoe nor am I a meek quiet Yes master kind of person so don't expect my characters to be! Yes I realize this seems picky, but I hope I can find some good rpers!
Things to know about me:
I am technically 18- two weeks to go
I am a full time nerd-um student- so getting on will be as random as rainbows, but I get on at least once a week and will always respond if I can.
I am a girl but can play guys- or f/f, m/m- neither bother me.
I prefer one on one's or super small groups!
I HATE TEXT LINGO!!!!!!
But I am looking forward to meeting you all and hoping for some wonderful friends!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am

Now the wait begins!

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

Cooa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 am

I'll like to rp with you!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:51 am

Cooa
I'll like to rp with you!

Yay you get bonun points for being the first to respond. Few things what are you looking for in an rp? Would you like to keep it in this forum area or do you prefer to leave the guild? Lastly how are you today? I apoligize I am very random!

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

Cooa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 am

Leave the guild xD. I am looking for a random guild. I am a kind of okay with a soar throat and runny nose.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:05 am

Cooa
Leave the guild xD. I am looking for a random guild. I am a kind of okay with a soar throat and runny nose.

Awe I am sorry your sick, but if you would like to message me then we can a plot together and then try and post in the regular forums!!!! I do hope you get to feeling better!

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces