Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mind's Personality Based Breedings (WINNERS POST 3 /PG7) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 am
Mindsend's Personality Based Breedings

(NOTE: YOU MAY EDIT YOUR FORMS ONLY IF ITS TO ADD AN UNCERT, TEEPEE LINKS, ADDING THROWBACKS, OR UPDATING/ADDING YOUR PERSONALITY/EXTENDED INFOMATION FORMS. You can also have it so clicking the cert sends me to the uncert)

STARTS:NAO!
ENDS: 11pm est 10th of August
Colorists Involved: Mindsend

>>> SLOTS!
My quota for this month is actually already full, but its been a while since I've done breedings that weren't credit based.

Hoooooowever! This batch is gonna have some slight differences in their edits/markings from the parents based on the parents personalities, cultures, or plot lines. Other colorists are Free to join in as well and impose any restrictions they wish on their own slots, but for me, its OPEN TO ALL SO STOP ASKING IF YOU GOT TOO MANY EDITS lol Silly people *Snug*

Please note this will not change the GENETICS (species, add mutations etc) but rather just modify accessories/hairstyles.Unedited couples will very minor edits

1 Open
1 CCed

>>> RULES <<<

Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
    Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
    Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
    No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. Exceptions are things that will not change list order or the soquili entered, such as to add throwback links and uncerts.
    Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
    Uncerts are not required, but are preferred -- Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. The better I can see the parents, the easier to breed those little traits that might be missed such as Marking details*

>>> ENTRY FORM <<<

OPEN FORM
(you are welcome to leave the bios blank if you do not wish any of the accessories to be Altered)
[size=18][color=indigo][b]Entry Line:[/b] (MOTHER/OWNER) x (FATHER/OWNER) [/color][/size]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Short Bio[/b]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img][url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Short Bio[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b]
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Lifemate?:[/b]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]

[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

OPTIONAL FORM FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
This helps with the modifications: EVERYTHING in it is optional

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able to)

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

[size=15]
[b]Do you already have Ideas for offspring personalities or the continued plotline?[/b][/size]
[i]Mother's Owner:[/i]
[b]If a Boy:[/b]
[b]If a Girl:[/b]

[i]Father's Owner:[/i]
[b]If a Boy:[/b]
[b]If a Girl:[/b]

PLEASE, if you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]

[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here

[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help me figure out what variations to do (Rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc)

[b]Additional info:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 am
Open

page 1

1. Gaiacinta - Doodle p***s x Chowilawu - .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  2. (Indah/derivative) x (Guntur/derivative)
  3. Bailey/Faid Shadowlight x Laures/dawns_aura
  4. (Chandra || Syaoran-Puu) x (Sonnet || Faid Shadowlight)
  5. (Carolina/Shikon Miko) x (Háidēs/Thalea)
  6. Imogen (Amirynth) x Dayunsi (Amirynth)
  7. Aika ([+Katch+]) x Moon (Naysha Aysha)
  8. Jarita/JetAlmeara x Eversong/JetAlmeara
  9. (Musso Koroni/II--Gen3sis--II) x (Vladislav Draculesti/Roniel Targaryen)
  10. (Celandine/derivative) x (Viraj/Logue)

Page 2

11. Aolani (tefla) x Hina'ea (sage_the_vampirc_angel)
  12. Nevara (bella dea/Huroggmeten) x Taigi (Nuclearity)
  13. (Alvilda/Teh_Sil) x (Galilee Atva/Kaliskanny)
  14. (Reila/Kurama no Koishi) x (Regulus/Syaoran-Puu)
  15. (Sabella/Nisshou H) x (Torao/Nisshou H)
  16. (Velika/Divenasmom & Divena) x (Aydan/Angelique Delamort)
  17. (Frost/Divena & DivenasMom) x (Jayhk/Bardess Ookami)
  18. Wyrsa (mouselet) x Tlocatl (EchoLimaFoxtrot)
  19. Sita [Kaimi Kalani & Poppy Yukia] x Carthage [JadedTiger22] [
  20. (Sayoko/HarukaHaru & irishgirl1017) x (Oliver Constantine Brochan/Exaleen2)
  21. (Revyra/Nisshou H) x (Hayagriva/Roniel Targaryen)
  22. Madoka ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Boris Airay ( Hypercandy Loli)
  23. (Yanamari/She-Ra of Etheria) x (Cian Alastair/caffeinecraving)
  24. (Poppins/toadies_soarys) x (Prism/She-Ra of Etheria)
  25. (Kourin/hibi-tea) x (Liam/pinchmonster)

Page 3

26. (Drift/lylstarryazngurl) x (Cassien/ShinosBee & Katjive)
  27. Drusevere (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
  28. (Mariselle/Celestial Requiem) x (Dez/icy serenade)
  29. (Zara/Uta) x (Hadrian/Uta)
  30. (Daytona/x_Faux_Affliction_x) x (Gypsy Phantom/Novablu)
  31. Syntyche (Epine de Rose) x Solemn (Amirynth)
  32. Briza (Elvyralani) x Rave (Feathered Lunra)
  33. Nola ( Akira-Kisho & Strawberri Stardust ) x Yori ( SillyAngelKitty & Amirynth )
  34. Melanie (bella dea) x Gabriel (XxPrimevalPandaxX)
  35. (Adalyn/Nukido) x (Pavitra/Roman Foi)
  36. (Amira/Looneytaz82) x (Amenophis/HarukaHaru)
  37. Belle Morte//Death Resurrected x Kanashimi Te//stormflower
  38. Pandora//stormflower x Marrow//[+Katch+]
  39. (Kagali Lillian/sbuggy166) x (Betula/Darkmoon Dancer)
  40. Nicor (Kailey Koreco) x Coridan (Jynk)
  41. Suria/Alexia Silver x Hototo/Teh Roarie

Page 4

42. Enakai Vailea/lysia_nyteblade x Croatoan/Jynk
  43. (Santeria/Pollack) x (Nithhogr/sage_the_vampirc_angel)
  44. Midnight Shadow/dbz2010 x Asita/dbz2010
  45. Nymphalidae (Nymphalidae) x Hallow's Bane (II--Gen3sis--II)
  46. (Amaya/Kyaishi) x (Shyam/Uta)
  47. (Feilea/Kyaishi) x (Kuumo/Lilwolfpard)
  48. (Megaera / Sabin Duvert) x (Sheol / ~Masamune~)
  49. (Fallon / yoko lorako) x (Disuto / ~Masamune~)
  50. (Dragonior/Samus x) x (Vanzan/Sailormoon72491)
  51. (Echo/Yayoi) x (Decan/Samusx)
  52. (Tian/ lysia_nyteblade & Akira-Kisho) x (Thin White Duke/ Lolli McHotpants)
  53. Ai'jin (shtdrngry) x Eros (dracoXK)
  54. (Arya Erebos/Sawaki) x (Cormorant/Tsunake)
  55. Io (Dixie) x Diogenes (Kamiki)
  56. Obsydian (Mia Firestorm) x Zahariah (Caitlyn Hellstorm)
  57. Amitorlin (Kamiki) x Sequoyah (Kamiki)
  58. Forbidden (Kettyn) x Nivuxys (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Page 5

59. Victoria (~Kiana_Nala~ and Kareswynn) x Felix Prancerton (Muffinsbaby)
  60. Haizea (Kettyn) x Cinaéd (Fawnzy)
  61. Lomadia (nekolulu) x Shimmo (lady kiya)
  62. Keri (Crimson Cutie666 x Ruka( nekolulu )
  63. (Nessie/Nyx Queen of Darkness) x (L’inglesou/Dixie)
  64. (Ashura/Epine de Rose) x (Cinnamon Whirl/Epine de Rose)
  65. (Niamh/xNephilim Queen) x (Enitan/Ishtanballa)
  66. (Kamakana/Aniira) x (Naoki/Kirowyn Love)
  67. (Celeste T.L. Requiem/Celestial Requiem) x (Mar/Gl!tch~)
  68. Acacia [Nyx Queen of Darkness] x Zaitus [Ririka]
  69. (Sohalia/LunaRei_Silverblood) x (Akemi/AlexiaSilver)
  70. Wadulesi Woya/Tanakako x Gvnega Tsuna/Neon Fly
  71. (Twitchy/StarieMichie + Lolli McHotpants) x (Cockery/StarieMichie)
  72. (Fisch/Split Personality) x (Cthulhu/StarieMichie)
  73. (Shaman/Tara de Draiocht) x (Enqueri/ Tara de Draiocht)
  74. (Hallow Eve/LadyDelaidra) x (Konrad/ Tara de Draiocht)
  75. Keely/ladyfirefox89 x Ironforge/JetAlmeara

page 6

76. Windstorm/lilmissy4205 & Sabin Duvert x Prometheus/Psycho Shocker
  77. Katell (GrnGriff) x Orion's Verse (tefla)
  78. Ukiyo-e (Nymphalidae) x Endrra (naggeela)
  79. (Eydis Darkbane/Ishtanballa) x (Nykto/Selalusia)
  80. (Ni'awtu/Hoshi Lockhart) x (Scryer/GunSniper)
  81. Kathreftis (Etherial Requiem) x Apocalypse (Wrath of Kant & saedusk)
  82. (Trinity Rose/Insane Butterfly) x (Nori/CheshireKttty)
  83. (Vesper/Faithofthefallen) x (Erynion/LOLTERNATIVE)
  84. (Nidra/And Be Blue(Lilwolfpard) x (Barracus/Faithofthefallen)
  85. Edana (Kailey Koreco/Skypriestess) x Lt. Samual (Leopleuradon)
  86. Hi No Tori (MoochiLove) x Rayearth (Leez0rz)
  87. (Itzapalotl/GunSniper) x (Liquid Bismuth/Etherial Requiem)
  88. Luinil (LadyKirin) x Aranel (LadyKirin)
  89. Starlight (alliisara) x Junjie (LadyKirin)
  90. Priscilla (Sweenys_Revenge) x Kaito (Doodle p***s)

page 7

91. (Adelia/-MoomoolatteCha-) x (Dai/FitzRoyal)
  92. (Esta/mouselet) x (Tregaran/mouselet)
  93. (Nirmala [pippi18848/Yuuka Kurokawa]) x (Eidan [PhoenixGuardianMikazuki])
  94. Shula [pippi18848/Lady_Shinigami]x (Tristian [bella dea]
  95. Miriel / Ac.Wings & Baltidos / Ac.Wings

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 am
Winners

Kareswynn
Hey, just so everyone knows, these breedings are on me. ^__^

I asked Mind and she was cool with it, so I'm going to pay for the winners. If you'd still like to tip Mind, I'm sure she wouldn't object, though. ;D This is my happy birthday present to you guys, so good luck! ♥

OPEN: Keely/ladyfirefox89 x Ironforge/JetAlmeara Pg 5
CC:Luinil (LadyKirin) x Aranel (LadyKirin) Pg 6  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 am
I really must admit that this is a pretty kick-a** idea. =D
Edits: Fixed an image and a link so far.
Got Doodle's info. All done! =D
LAST ONE, PROMISE. Fixed a link I had fixed originally but it got reverted. Now I'm completely done.

Entry Line: Gaiacinta - Doodle p***s x Chowilawu - .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Gaiacinta, Doodle p***s
User Image UNCERT
Short Bio
Gaiacentia - Was the first of her kind to her knowledge to be seen. Hated by those of pure uni blood, and hunted by kalona's she was alone and lost, being alone for that long makes a soquili unstable. Finding herself only in the shadows, she began to talk to herself, which appeared to be her dual personalities. Shes not quiet bat-s**t crazy but she definately toes the line, while she cannot consume the flesh of another soquilil without ill side effects, she has little issue killing another one. She is quiet off balance, and rather possesive and affectionate

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Chowilawu, .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User ImageUNCERT
Short Bio
Chowilawu is very much a family man. He was raised by his father and sister with visits from his mother, and he's helped raise most of the younger Soqs in the teepee.
He's never hurt a thing, couldn't offend anybody if he tried, and is all-around super sweet. He barely knows the difference between good and evil, as he's yet to meet anything evil. He doesn't judge based on appearance; only on actions and personality. He's quick to trust and easy to get along with. He's one of those "nice guys."
However - secretly - he feels slightly inferior due to his stutter. He's yet to shake it, but it's getting better.

Unedited?: No
Co Ownership?: N/A
Lifemate?: Yes'm! =)
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Teepees: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.'s Teepee | Doodle p***s's Teepee
Throwbacks?: Sure. =)
Link to previous Generations: Chowilawu's Mother, Chowilawu's Father
Chowilawu's Father's Mother, Chowilawu's Father's Father

Short Summary of their plotline:
Chowilawu sort of stumbled upon Gaiacinta. Unlike most Soqs, he hadn't been taught about the evils of the world, and therefor didn't realize how afraid he was supposed to be. He stuck around, having idle chit-chat with her while she tried to conceal her fangs and wondered why he wasn't running or sucking up to her or frightened. Cho cluelessly continued to talk, to her, and soon found her to be a friend. Being one of the only living things that Gaia had to talk to or see, love soon blossomed. She's now very protective of "her butterfly."
With the new arrival of a Unikalona to Cho's teepee, he's quickly learning just what his mate is. However, instead of becoming afraid of her or angry for her not telling him, he doesn't care. He just loves the bajeezus out of his little ruby. <3

Do the parents have professions? Uh...? Kind of I guess? =P
Mother: She's never to far from Cho. Generally in the shadows outside his family teepee, she stalks around at night to keep anything unsavory away from him. She's sorta like a night watch dog.
Father: When at the teepee, babysitting and gathering food. When with Gaia, doting on his beloved is his job. =)

Link to RP where something happens:
Well. Most of their RP is in-thread, or they're plotted. But I haaave~
Their Meeting
Another meet-up
We started a romantic RP, but that didn't get very far.

What is their family dynamics? They'd definitely be raised by both parents. Cho and Gaia have been together for quite some time, and they wouldn't give the children anything less than a wonderful childhood.
The foals would most likely meet everybody who lives in Cho's teepee (Namely their grandfather, aunt, uncle, and Midori), but aren't likely to meet any of Gaia's children, as she doesn't remember she's had them.

Traditions: Every winter Cho makes a journey to the mountains to see his sister, Magaskawee.
Herd/Family culture:
Cho's family really has little. They believe in equality and love, and happiness and responsibility. They're kind of like responsible hippies. XD
Religious Beliefs:
Cho believes that there are spirits (as in Native American culture) and that when in a crunch, they can be asked for help.

Do you already have Ideas for offspring personalities or the continued plotline?

Mother's Owner: Sort've in a way.
If a Boy: If a little colt, I've been toying around with him being off balanced like his mother, generally a sweet boy but having a quick and possibly violent temper and or odd quirks that set him off into a rage without notice, and then once its finished he'll slip back into being a sweet boy without blinking an eye.
If a Girl: If a little filly, I could see her like her father, caring and doting on those around her. Specially on those different than herself, and since she's seen that not all things that are supposed to be bad, and evil arent always so simply black and white that theres a gray area I could see her going out and trying to help those who've been shunned by their looks.

Father's Owner: Sort of? Honestly, it depends on the traits more than the gender. So I switched up the following things.
If strongly Unikalona/Kalona: The foal wouldn't understand why everybody's so afraid of it or others who look like it. Due to how diluted the Kalona blood would be (only 1/3 Kalona), it would be mostly vegetarian with the occasional meat craving. At some point during foalhood, it would likely set out to find a Kalona for answers, instead of asking its parents. Gotta learn for yourself, right?
If strongly Uni/Flutter: I think the foal would probably be jealous because it would hear Cho complimenting Gaia all of the time on her features, and it wouldn't have as many of them. This may or may not trigger a false narcissism which could later lead to a superiority complex over its siblings if they have more of the traits.
In any case, there's lots of wiggle room but at the same time lots of plots that could be had with either of these.

List of Connected Soquili

• Midori | Pretty much the head of the teepee. Loves foals and helping to raise them.
  • Magaskawee | Chowilawu's sister. Lives by herself in the mountains, but would definitely come to visit if she'd found out she was an aunt by Cho.
  • Wemitan | Chowilawu's youngest brother. Would probably end up playing with the foals and such, as he's quite young himself.
    Another listed is the potential foals' grandfather, Dichali, who is in the throwback section. However, the children would likely interact with pretty much everyone in my teepee on a regular basis. XD

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am
Entry Line: (Indah/derivative) x (Guntur/derivative)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Indah/derivative)
User Image UNCERT w/bones UNCERT w/o bones * Click the cert for cert without the bones!
Short Bio

Indah has always been a rock. Steady and dependable, no matter how turbulent her life became around her, she remained calm and serene in the face of any and all conflicts. Even when she was shunned by her herd and forced to live on the outskirts, vulnerable to predators and the weather, Indah never once spoke against their decision, and instead bore her punishment with grace and dignity. She loved her son more than she loved security, and having been raised inside the herd and taught their elitist, racist ways from birth, there was also a part of her that believed she deserved the punishment that she was getting -- her, but never her child, as he had never had any choice in the matter.

Though she has strong opinions, she largely keeps them to herself, offering only guidance when it seems someone is getting truly out of hand. She doesn't believe that you learn by being told and forced, and she also believes that most creatures (the exception being skinwalkers) have the ability to be good at heart if they nurture it. Indah believes it is more meaningful for inner peace and beauty to be attained through one's own efforts, so while she will offer guidance, advice, and support, she will never direct someone on how to live their life.

Many make the mistake that because she is quiet she is malleable, but that is far from the truth. Indah has an iron will and strong principles, and if you need proof of it, look at her fiery and wild son -- he's completely under her authority, and she has the calm voice of command inside the herd. People tend to respect and follow Indah because she does not force herself on them or demand respect -- she gives it, and they reciprocate.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Guntur/derivative)
Guntur (derivative)
User ImageUNCERT
Short Bio

Guntur was raised by the same herd of regular soquili that Indah was once part of, though they are a generation apart. He was just a colt when Indah's own son was born, and though they were not playmates, Guntur has strong memories of the time when they grew up together. He was not of the age group that considered it sport to terrorize the quiet, dignified mare, and was rather an awkward teenager when Indah's son left and she was abandoned to the mercies of the herd in general. He was the successor to the herd protector who allowed the rampant and obvious abuse, and though his parents cautioned him against speaking out, Guntur couldn't allow himself to remain silent.

A chivalrous, fair-hearted stallion by nature, he couldn't stand beside a group that would blatantly attack one of its members, especially one that had done no harm to them personally. On the eve of his confrontation with the protecter, however, Indah was run out from the herd; she never saw him challenge the stallion for his place. Guntur lost and was subsequently driven from the herd, but he felt better for it; for days he nursed his own wounds, and then he set out trying to find Indah. He worried for her, and as outcasts from the same herd, he thought they could strike up a friendship and ease one another's loneliness.

Above all, he values fair play, compassion, and justice. Guntur will never sit back and allow abuse or discrimination to take place in front of him, not after what he was witness to as a child. It took him some time to convince Indah that he was genuinely in love with her, mostly due to the gap in their ages, but eventually he did and he couldn't be happier; winning over his son-in-law, however, has been another matter entirely.

Unedited?: N/A
Lifemate?: Yes!
Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemated here.

Teepees: Here.
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Short Summary of their plotline: Though bearing a child by a Kalona was considered a severe transgression among her herd, Indah could never fault herself for the passion she'd felt for the stallion, nor her child for the terrible offense of being born. Growing up, Einarr had many anger issues, and she did her best to instill in him respect and temperance, though she saw more of his father in his eyes than she would have liked. Still, she kept her opinion of that to herself, wanting her son to grow up and make his own decisions and ideas about himself.

When Einarr left, it broke her heart, but she didn't allow him to see the pain of it. Instead, she wished him well, hoping that he could find himself on his journey, and opted to remain with the herd. It was the only family she had ever known, and she knew that her son needed to be truly on his own if he was ever going to find his feet. After the herd lost its protector, however, another took Einarr's place, and he was much less kind than her son had been.

Though she had been used to being ostracized at the worst and openly scorned at the best, once her son (and the threat of him) was gone, the herd saw fit to do as they chose. They allowed her to stay with them for a time, and she was content until it became sport for the colts just on the verge of adulthood to chase her about, kicking at her and biting where they chose.

Indah wouldn't stand for outright abuse, and she fought back; though a grown mare and aging at that, she was more than capable of giving the boys bumps and bruises to think about. Her acts cost her dearly, however, and she was run out of the herd for defending herself, beaten to the point where the wounds scarred, both on her body and heart.

Left without even a shadow of security or family, Indah did the only thing she could do: she began to walk. Her wounds healed, and she found a small herd to run with for a time. Still, it didn't suit her, and she longed for the one thing she was truly missing: family.

Tracking her son hasn't been the easiest thing in the world, but Indah's travels led her to Kawani lands, where she eventually relocated her son and was later tracked down by the one who became her mate. It took some time, but Guntur proved to her that he was sincere in his admiration for her despite their age gap, and when he finally offered to be her mate and partner for life, she accepted him. They have vowed to always be supportive and nondiscriminatory roles in the lives of any children who come their way, be they related to them biologically or through friendship -- and this goes for adults as well. They are happily watching over the small group that they call their family, helping to raise children when they come about and staying active in the lives of all of their friends.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Midwife
Father: Guardian

Link to RP where something happens: N/A -- as they are both my characters, I don't log RPs with them, but rather plot and then allow their plotting to influence other RPs.

What is their family dynamics? Though Indah and Guntur will be acknowledged as their biological parents, they have a very it-takes-a-village mentality when it comes to raising children. Though not a strict herd by any means, there is a collection of Soquili that tends to stick together, though they do not always move together; a core group remains while others, like Celandine and Sigurd, flit in and out as their purposes suit them. So while Indah and Guntur will be very active in raising their children, so too will all the other adults in their family unit -- Aunt Isriel's word will be just as good as Indah's, and the children will be brought up to respect and love creatures from all walks of life, as they will be exposed to, and raised by, everything from a flutter to a Kalona.

The children will grow up with a strong sense of community, as well as the notion that family is less blood and more spiritual and heartfelt connection. They will know that they always have a safe home to return to, even as the herd moves, and that there's a very real possibility of running into family no matter where they travel. Being raised by a group as opposed to just a set of parents will also greatly influence how they see the world, as Indah and Guntur's goal, due to their past, is to give all of their children the idea that differences make up the lack in one another, rather than being a reason for discrimination.

Traditions: Fairly standard for any group, likely -- when they come of age they are given the option to remain with the herd and learn a profession inside of it, such as midwifery, healing, or guardian roles -- or they are allowed to venture forth and travel if they like. It's expected once a young one makes a decision that they stick to it, though some (such as guardianship) are encouraged to take to traveling for a time so that they see more of the world and what they will be defending against. Those who prove themselves exceptionally strong are often granted bone ornaments, signifying their strength as well as their respect for those they were taken from -- it is very shameful to not care for the bones that adorn your body, and they serve as a constant reminder that strength is never a solitary action, but the combined influences of all one's experiences, and is often owed to those they have met in the past.
Herd/Family culture: It's explained a bit above! Basically, they are a laid-back group, less structured than a herd, though Indah is at the helm of the family unit. They are hodgepodge, accepting of all who come near them that wish no harm, and pay little mind to blood or racial traits except as a means to educate the young on the differences between the races.
Religious Beliefs: Some members of the group are more spiritual than others, but there's a very open, welcoming policy to all religions. Indah and Guntur are not religious themselves, but they embrace differences to a point -- no one is allowed to force their religion on anyone else, however, and the children are brought up hearing all perspectives so they can choose for themselves whether they want to be religious, spiritual, or guided by neither.

Do you already have Ideas for offspring personalities or the continued plotline?

Mother's Owner: derivative
If a Boy: Midwifery! I'd like a boy to become very close to his mother and the other ladies in the herd who assist in delivering babies, and make it his mission to help bring more foals safely into the world. Likely he'd travel for a time, if not most of his life, assisting those who find themselves afraid and alone when it comes time to have their children. Of course, he would assist any that he met who needed it, but his goal would be to help anxious mothers feel more safe and secure when having their children, or to educate fathers on what life will be like once their children are born. In general, he'll want to assuage worries and help make starting a family a more pleasant, exciting experience for those he comes in contact with.
If a Girl: A warrior! She'll likely take more closely after her half-brother, Einarr, if my child is a girl. She'll be a little hot-headed and rowdy, tomboyish, from spending so much time with him, and she'll greatly respect him. Her primary goal will be to protect her family, but it will be difficult for her to balance that with her ego and her need to prove her strength -- as a girl, Einarr likely expected her to follow in her mother's hoofprints, and so he pushes her harder than he would a boy, knowing that she needs to be much stronger than she appears in order to be taken seriously.

Father's Owner: ???
If a Boy: N/A
If a Girl: N/A

* As this baby will not be under my ownership, I don't know what plans would be! But I hope that whoever ends up owning the child will remain part of the family.

Additional info: Indah personally believes that she will never be able to have children again. The abuse she suffered from her herd was severe, and she thinks that she's been permanently damaged by it. She's confided as much to Guntur, and together they agreed that even if they never have biological children they will still do their best by any children they do come across. It would be a lovely surprise for her to become pregnant and find that she is still capable of having children, but it's hardly one she expects.

• Celandine | Family friend; aunt-like figure to the foals. She passes in and out of the family sphere, but is a lively, well-known figure, and has many lessons to impart and stories to tell.
  • Einarr | Half-brother and strong influence on the foals. He is the current guardian of the herd and will spend a great deal of time running around with his nieces and nephews.
  • Viraj | Son-in law/Einarr's lovemate. He is pretty much the cool uncle, but also in charge of combat training and making sure the kids wise up to the ways of the world. He'll be a strong influence as well.
  • Isriel | Family friend; aunt-like figure to the foals. She is the predominant healer of the group, as well as a motherly figure to any young ones who come under her notice. She is a very constant figure as well.
  • Iie Namae | Family friend; Isriel's mate. The two are rarely apart, so she'll be a constant in the children's lives as well.
  • Mihai | Family friend; uncle-like figure to the foals. He tends to stick close to the family, and is a quiet, comforting figure. He sticks fairly close to the group.
  • Nakanadi | Family friend; Mihai's lifemate. She is a steady influence, teaching important lessons like independence, confidence, and how to be gentle with flutters! She's very spunky and good with kids.
  • Syrea | Family friend; Isriel's daughter, and a "big sister" to any children that are around when she visits. She travels a lot, but she makes sure to pop in from time to time.
  • Virvatuli | Family friend; Viraj's daughter. She comes through, rarely, but is not often a friendly face when she is around.
  • Arka | Family friend; Viraj's son. He is a quiet, steady young man who sometimes has difficulty reconciling his Kalona nature; he will be able to impart useful knowledge on mastering your inner self to the children, and is a steady influence.
  • Dagny | Miracle baby! She is Indah's granddaughter through the wishing star, and the current youngest of the herd. She's eager to play games and educate any young ones, and at the moment, is a very steady and constant "big sister".
  • Sigurd | Indah's grandson through Einarr. Though he travels often, he is a very chill, cool uncle-sort, and will no doubt laze around and allow foals to lean on him while he spins tales for them when he does visit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 am
Hey, just so everyone knows, these breedings are on me. ^__^

I asked Mind and she was cool with it, so I'm going to pay for the winners. If you'd still like to tip Mind, I'm sure she wouldn't object, though. ;D This is my happy birthday present to you guys, so good luck! ♥  

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 am
Entry Line: Bailey/Faid Shadowlight x Laures/dawns_aura

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Bailey (Faid Shadowlight)
User Image Uncert
Short Bio
Bailey can be a bit of an air head, she's not stupid but she will so gladly wander off into her imagination that she is pretty much always lost. Though this is not how she came to be in the Kawani lands. Bailey came here after she left home, though she herself is not totally sure if she was kicked out or she left from the desire to no longer out up with her mothers verbal abuse. She stumbled though finding her footing here with the aid of a new friend, and thanks to some daydreaming she has managed to make her own prince charming appear. When you have her attention Bailey is sweet and eager to make those around her happy, she will unwittingly pull them into her imagenings at times, which can lead to much embarrassment but usually she laughs it off. Always ready to smile she has an open and giving heart she is there for the ones that have touched it whenever they need her.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Laures/ dawns_aura)
User ImageUNCERT
Short Bio Personality: He is a gentle soul, and a gentleman. Though he is quick to call others “friends” they are usually acquaintances unless they have had some major impact on him. Seemingly always happy-go-lucky, he often comes across as rather less intelligent as he is, and one-dimensional. At times immature, he has reluctantly grown up somewhat- his “good is good, evil is evil and there is no in-between” attitude has been completely shattered and he realizes that there are shades of grey in the world. He often acts rather colt-ish but is more than capable of being serious if the situation calls for it.

Morals and values: After a foalhood of being shunned and unwanted by any member of his family, except his eldest sister, he has a strong attachment to the dream of having a large, loving family of his own. He is well-mannered and polite, this is at times used to hide the deep-seated insecurity his upbringing left him with. He will not ever resort to violence or stand for those who are weak to be picked on, even if it leads to him being injured.

Laures has no idea of his past. Suffering amnesia after a great tragedy which he believed claimed the lives of his mate and two foals, as a coping mechanism. (His mate, Tezza, actually did perish though his foals did survive, though he has not seen them **I will eventually custom them, as there are a few plots ideas which require them…** Random flashes of memory sometimes overtake him.

He has wandered through the Kawani lands, and experienced some good, some bad, and much that can only be defined as grey. He has made some 'friends' gone on a few adventures and been injured along the way. And grown up somewhat, finding his 'Princess' and grounding in faith (belief in and worship of the Goddess)

Unedited?: no
Co Ownership?: n/a
Lifemate?: yes
Link to Breeding Agreement: Permission

Teepees: dawns_aura & Faid Shadowlight
Throwbacks?: yes
Link to previous Generations: both are first gen

Mother: no
Father:not really, unless itinerant wanderer counts? - he was raised as a wandering bard/storyteller he has the training, but does not use it as a means of living, though he will use the training when he happens upon foals or those who could use cheering up.

Link to RP where something happens: In which Laures brings his bonded familiar to meet Bailey, hasty confessions, and popping the question

What is their family dynamics?Neither Bailey nor Laures have any real family to speak of, and will raise the foals together, though with some help/input from Laures' meddling familiar Solas

Traditions: n/a
Herd/Family culture: Laures turned his back on the culture and tradition of his birth family/herd severing from them completely before he travelled to the Kawani lands.
Religious Beliefs: Though he wasn't much of one for believing in higher powers, after an accident which nearly crippled him, Laures found comfort in worship of and belief in the Goddess

Not really. We usually wait to see the foals before coming up with plots.

Mother's Owner:
If a Boy:
If a Girl:

Father's Owner: *no plots, but potential personalities-
If a Boy: His name, Whimsy, pretty much sums him up. A gentle daydreamer, he lives more in the world in his mind rather than reality. He tends to see the world through rose-colored glasses and believe the best in everyone. He is, if possible, more of a dreamer and more naïve than his mom.
If a Girl: If Bailey is his 'Princess', Lynesse is the light of Laures' world, his heart. A true daddy's girl who had him wrapped around her tiny hooves from the very beginning, though she takes great care to never abuse her daddy's good nature. She is slightly more grounded and responsible than her parents, having had the fortune of Solas' input in her childhood. But that isn't to say she is overly serious or anything. She enjoys life and is willing to have fun, but she is mindful of appropriateness. After all there is a time and a place for everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 am
Entry Line: (Chandra || Syaoran-Puu) x (Sonnet || Faid Shadowlight)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Chandra (Syaoran-Puu)
User Image Uncert
Short Bio
Foal - Chandra is a happy go lucky character who loves having fun and socialising with others. She is very chirpy and sometimes this annoys those around her since she doesn't often give them the option of ignoring her.... of course this leads to her developing great social skills. She knows that she wants to do something with her life that helps others, but since her healing magic is dilluted she isn't sure what she can actually do.

Adolescent - It took her a lot longer than her sister Io to learn to fly, and in the end she took lessons from her father with her teen-romance and eventual lifemate Sonnet. She hates violence and pain, which is why she refused to learn more than basic self-defence from father Maion. She is overly trusting (aka a little niave), believing near enough anything anyone tells her... including if you stare at the stars long enough they will stop blinking and you will live forever, yes, she did try this. Still very chirpy, a true social butterfly though she doesn't actually venture out of the protection of her herd often.

Adult - She had chosen to become a midwife, and loves bringing new life into the world rather than destroying it. Chandra LOVES children, baskets or foals, and longs to have her own one day. During her midwife training she is getting better and better at preventing as much pain as possible for the mother by using her diluted unicorn healing ability to settle it to a dull throb.... she needs more practise though! She is a very determined character, and when she sets her heart on something she simply won't stop until she makes it. She is very open hearted, and this can lead to her being injured more easily than most. She genuinely believes that everyone has the potential for good; and can be stubborn in her efforts to bring forth a glimpse of such goodness. In many ways Sonnet is her other half.... the part missing from her soul. Ying to her Yang.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sonnet (Faid Shadowlight)
User Image Uncert
Short Bio
Foal - An awkward but determind foal Sonnet has a soft heart and a desire to care for everyone, though especially those that are important to him. Working hard to achieve what he wants, but still being young he has yet to make up his mind about such things.Once he knows you he can be lively, engaging and caring, wanting nothing more than to make those around him happy and to have fun while doing it.

Adolescent - Still a little uncomfortable in his own skin Sonnet is coming to terms with the physical changes that have come with growth. No longer a small skinny foal he finds that the attention he recieves has changed. Easily embarassed and prone to being quiet and unsure of himself he is struggleing to find his path into maturity and adulthood. Yet despite this outward lack of confidence he is still a tender and caring soul on the inside. Once past the initial awkwarness he is warm and a generally happy young stallion. Loyal, determind and a hard worker he now has more goals to aim for, though he would drop everything in a second if friend or family needed him.

Adult - Sonnet has grown from fumbling youth to awkward teen into a friendly and occasionally playful adult. While he is usually responsible and calm he can have his moments that make him seem younger than he is. Prone to the odd bout of nerves and embarrassing easily he has his endearing qualities. He has spent many a day training in order to get over the faults he saw in himself, he has been determined to be able to protect his family and those close to him since he was young, and finally he is big and strong enough to take on any that threaten those he loves.

Co Ownership?: None
Lifemate?: YES!
Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemated here

Teepees: Syaoran-Puu & Faid Shadowlight
Throwbacks?: Sure! smile Just have fun. Randoms welcome also.
Link to previous Generations:
Chandra Parents: Maion & Sengdroma
Chandra Grandparents: Scythe & Avalokiteshvara
Sonnets Parents: Sonata & Akuba

• Sofiel | Sonnets teacher, he is also a good friend of Maion and so often visits the herd and gives one off lessons or spars for fun with the members.
  • Drashi | Chandra's adopted brother. He will be there to help teach the children things.
  • Ivory | Uncle. Sonnets best friend. He will be around alot to visit Sonnet, and will become the 'uncle' of the foals.
  • Misti | Herd mate. She will baby sit the foals as she loves children but can't seem to have any of her own.
  • Renesme Carlie Cullen | Herd mate. She will baby sit the foals as she loves children and hers are all grown up.
  • Eden Cullen | Herd mate. Will watch over them with her mate Orion.
  • Orion | Eden's mate.
  • Crown Cullen | Herd mate. Will help to keep an eye and protect the foals when they go off exploring the herd lands. He will try to teach him things though will be nervous.
  • Haishan Fai | Herd mate. Will be passing on survival skills to the foals.
  • Alice Cullen | Herd mate. Shall teach dance.
  • Sophia Phillipa Hale | Herd mate. Shall teach them games and the best places to hide (she is only an adolesent at this point), she will enjoy not being the youngest any more.
  • Misaki | Healer. She is the only pure unicorn who lives locally (in the Miakoda's sister herd), so when they get ill or injuried badly she will be called.

• The Miakoda Herd | Herd. Lists other herd mates (with certs) who will have interaction with the children to varying degrees.
  • Padmapani Herd | Sister herd. Lots of relatives and friends live in this herd, and the foals will have some interaction with most if not all of them at some point.

**None positive connection**
  • Kimi | Threat. She swore to Sonnet that she would get her revenge, and will steal one of the baskets.... I am listing her as a 'connected' since she may not be exactly 'gentle' with the baskets and may leave scars on them although she can only carry one away without struggling. Also, sometimes her blood red beads fall off and get left behind.

NB: they are a LL couple.

Chandra and Sonnet met as foals, both unable to fly and trying their best to learn... though Sonnet probably had a better reason since he had no one to teach him. Eventually Maion teaches them both to fly, and during this time a keen friendship develops and they start to rely on each other more and more for support. Together they learn to fly.

As they grow though they both start to realise that they want to be 'more' and have a purpose in life. It takes a while but Chandra finds her calling in becoming a midwife. It takes Sonnet longer to discover his calling. The Miakoda herd was attacked by two pure SWs, and Sonnet wants to do his part to defend Chandra and her family to show he isn't simply useless, the battle however shows him that he is not yet ready to defend himself fully let alone anyone else so he goes off looking for a teacher. Just before he goes off he stays with the herd for their celebration party, and he and Chandra end up dancing beside the lake surrounded by a thousand fireflies with the stars twinkling above them -very romantic.

During Sonnets training he stays away from Chandra, only visiting every now and then to leave her a gift and a feather. Chandra now has an entire collection of his feathers that she keeps in a little bag close to her heart, each meaning so much to her as they told her that no matter how far away Sonnet was he was always thinking of her.

Once Sonnets training is done he returns to ask Chandra to be his lifemate, gifting her a fallen star that he went in search of. He always calls her his 'North star'. And now their life together begins.....!

Mother: Midwife (not just for her herd)
Father: Currently none, he has done some training to grow stronger as a protector and when his herd merges with the Miakoda herd he may become a protector but this hasn't been RPed yet as we are waiting for children.

1. Flying Lessons Maion teaches Sonnet and Chandra to fly, this is where their friendship first truely starts to bloom and develop into feelings.
  2. Where does the Sun go? A cute little RP between Chandra and Sonnet as they relax and go looking for where the sun sets. The place that they end up here is the place that Sonnet later picks to ask Chandra to become his lifemate.
  3. Unwelcome Advances The Miakoda herd is attacked by two pure SWs, Chandra is whisked away with the other females to safety but Sonnet does his best to fight to keep her and the others safe along with the other herd protectors.
  4. So, can I court you? This is where Sonnet first asks Chandra if he can court her while he is training.
  5. Owie Chandra first discovers she wants to be a midwife.
  6. Size isn't everything This is where Sonnet first seeks a mentor for his training to become stronger, he wants to be able to protect Chandra and be 'worthy' of her.
  7. A Fallen star.... for my fair mate? Sonnet asks Chandra to be his lifemate.
  8. Courage and Change Sonnet asks Maion for his permission to mate his daughter.

What is their family dynamics?
They will be brought up within the Miakoda Herd, so their parents and grandparents will all be there. After the children are born Sonnet and his family will join the Miakoda herd to form one big family.... this is for a number of reasons, including the need for protection for Akuba and Sonnet's sisters due to Kimi and Dardanos (the two pure SWs) using an 'weaknesses' to their advance in their quest to destroy Maion and all he loves. So yeah, a big family unit. The foals will be given opportunities to learn new skills, to take a possition within the herd and since they are Chandra's flesh and blood they will even be entitled to be in line for the future alpha or protector of the herd.

Traditions: When Maion first mated Sengdroma he brought down from the mountains a rare 'Moon flower', it is one of the only flowers that opens at night (since the herd is mostly active at night) and it seems to shine due to reflecting the moons glow. It is considered 'sacred' among the herd, and it is tradition for members to go and seek the flowers and bring back a seed to be planted around the lake they call home. The idea is that the flowers represent the growth and continuation of the herd.

Another tradition for the herd is to be have a Christianing where Sengdroma and the other females of the herd welcome the new additions (usually foals) to the herd, and Sengdroma passes on a few words of wisdom to each. This is to welcome them into the community of the herd, and represents how the mares are just as important and 'strong' as the males.

Herd/Family culture: The Miakoda herd is a happy herd, who welcomes anyone into their ranks and land. They have a saying, "Come in peace or leave in pieces", meaning that if you come in peace you are welcome onto their lands and won't be stopped, but if you mean harm then the protectors will stop you.

Religious Beliefs: The herd doesn't have any specific religious beliefs. They just aim for a happy and peaceful life.

For more information on the herd you can check out their herd thread -- The Miakoda Herd.

Sort of.... and sort of not XD jotted down a few ideas but they are subject to chance since sometimes you look at the basket/foal and something completely different just screams out at you.

Plot wise
Baskets - When the babies are still in their baskets a predator (Kimi... who vowed revenge on Sonnet during the 'Unwelcome advances RP') attempts to steal one, unable to leave the other one(s) Chandra stays to protect the remaining baskets while Sonnet goes to rescue the lost little basket and bring it home safe and sound to it's Mummy. This is a chance for Sonnet to prove to himself that he is a good protector for Chandra and his family.
Foals - When the foals arrive Sonnets family will join the Miakoda herd. Eventually Yumi hopes to get Akuba (Sonnets father) cursed, adding more drama to the herd.
Sonnet, Chandra and family will have a 'wedding' within the herd, this will be a good opportunity for everyone to relax and celebrate something happy after all the bad things that have happened to the herd recently (SW attack... Maion kidnapped... etc).
Adolescence - The foals go in search of a 'rumor' that has been circulating around the herd. It is said that there is a flower that can heal any illness.... and since Chandra takes a turn for the worst and becomes really sick, they want to do anything to save their Mummy.

Mother's Owner: (Syaoran-Puu)
If a Boy:
A little firecracker, overly energetic and not always able to control his emotions or words -- meaning he often says inappropriate things that hurt others or get him into trouble.
If a Girl:
A very shy little mare, who blushes and hides when anyone talks to her. She tends to not talk much at all (and sometimes is considered mute). She is the kind of little girl that is hurt easily when she finally learns to trust someone, she wears her heart on her sleeve and is very sensative. Feels more comfortable around small animals.

Father's Owner: (Faid Shadowlight)
If a Boy: TBC when foal arrives
If a Girl: TBC when foal arrives

Additional info: Children will be named after stars, this is because Sonnet calls Chandra his 'North star' and so their children will be their 'little stars'. For example should they get lucky to have baskets in October their names will be picked from Libra (such as Ankaa, Cornu or Zubenelg) or in July from Cancer (such as Acubens, Tegmine or Sertan)... etc.

Have fun!

Also... thank you Kareswynn, that was very nice of you =D  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am
Entry Line: (Carolina/Shikon Miko) x (Háidēs/Thalea)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Carolina/Shikon Miko)
User Image Nakkie Uncert, Uncert
Short Bio
Once upon a time Carolina, a.k.a. Lina, was in love. Or that was what she thought. As she got older, he got tired, and moved on. After that happened, Lina knew she never wanted to feel unloved or that feeling of self loathing, and she decided to do what she wanted no matter what anyone else thought. From that day on, she has made her decisions with her heart and it has steered her in the right path so far.

Lina’s soul is kind and can look past the problems that others have with themselves and love them for who they are. In this way she opens her heart and that is how she was able to get into Háidēs heart and his life. However, if her trust in another is broken, good luck gaining that trust back. She can become stubborn when needed, and turn to caring within seconds.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Háidēs/Thalea)
User Image Uncert
Short Bio

The great titans Cronus and Rhea had many children, and of their three sons, Háidēs was the oldest; but he was not as accepted as his brothers Zeus and Poseidon were throughout the realm. There has always been an aura of darkness surrounding him that set him away from the others and since he was a foal, he knew that he was different, the black wings on his back gave proof to that; he did not look like his brothers at all. Zeus was a uni with lightning markings all across his body and Poseidon was a kelpi who preferred to be left alone with those under the water.

His mother had told him constantly that he was special, more than his younger brothers; Háidēs believed her, for a while. As he grew, he started to notice that the mares he met or showed interest in, shunned him; turned their backs and walked the other direction, laughing as they went on their way; they hated him for what he was.

Háidēs continued on with life, but living it alone, not communicating with others besides his brother Zeus on rare occasions. He kept to himself in his own little world, tormenting himself with his aloneness. Strangers never visited, and he liked to keep it that way. The living did not like him and he did not like the living; that was until he met Carolina, the mare who opened his eyes to the living and love.

Lifemate?: Yes <3
Link to Breeding Agreement: <3

Teepees:
Shikon Miko
Thalea
Throwbacks?: Yes please =D

Mother: Narcissus Flower Protector and Grower
Father: Protector of the Dead and a Gemologist (one who studies precious stones)

Link to RP where something happens: When they first meet

What is their family dynamics? They have been trying so long and when the babies finally do come, both parents could not be anymore happier and would want to spend as much time with the little guys, for they know that Time moves fast and soon their little babies will grow up and leave to make their own mark on the world. Háidēs would teach the foals his knowledge on plants and the properties of stones, and sometimes if the mood hits them, their family history. Carolina would share with them the secrets of nature and the proper growing of the precious Narcissus flower. They will not interact with their grandparents, Háidēs is still at odds with his family and Carolina’s parents have been missing for many years now.

Traditions: Each member of the family receives a Narcissus flower carved out of stone, representing their connection to the land and other properties depending on the type of stone used.
Herd/Family culture: In process of being discovered
Religious Beliefs: Pagan

Mother's Owner:
If a Boy: He would be independent, thinking he knows right from wrong in all things. Often called a smart-a**, he tells it how he sees it, with no feelings of remorse if what was said could be taken hurtfully. He gives his opinions freely and because of this he often butts heads with his father, and often contradicts his teachings and his own opinions.
If a Girl: If by chance a girl was in the basket she would often find herself wandering a field that holds the precious Narcissus flowers that her parents adore so much. But she is also headstrong and is unwilling to take any crap from anyone. In both respects she is like her parents all rolled into one, with the gentleness of a flower petal but with a strong heart like the rocks her father so loves.

Father's Owner:
If a Boy: He is going to be a warrior, strong and fierce but also compassionate. He helps his father guide the dead and gives aid to those who are dying or in need of assistance with his knowledge of plants and stones. He is his father’s son, though he is not as antisocial as Háidēs, but quite the opposite, he enjoys the attention of others, especially mares.
If a Girl: She is alluring, much like the flowers her father always praises, for like their sweet scent, no one can resist not staring after her as she walks past; she appears delicate and soft, but underneath all those petals, she hides her thorns. She is beautiful and does not let it get to her head, for half the time she uses it for her advantage and the other half she sees it as a burden. With her beauty she is followed by stallions who do not wish to win her heart, for to them she seems heartless for trailing them along; but in her heart (she does have one), she is searching for the love her parents have, be it in friendship or something more. Every flower has a dream and hopes to bloom.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm
Entry Line: Imogen (Amirynth) x Dayunsi (Amirynth)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Imogen (Amirynth)
User Image

Short Bio Happy-go-lucky this sunny soul loves to dance and sing and perform in general. She is very bubbly and adores playing games and the like. When confronted or annoyed Immi has quite a sharp temper but her temperament changes quickly after, she rarely stays angry for long. Often amusing herself while thinking up new lyrics, this soquili has a few secrets up her leaves and will not hesitate to put them in riddles or other twists of the tongue just to see who is paying attention. This can sometimes be bad when she is feeling especially impish. Over time she has mellowed a little but would always prefer to see the brighter side of life.
Immi is very maternal and is the leader of the Flowersong family as well as the WillowGlen herd. She lives in the largest glade of the forest and helps tend the flowers there when not busy with leading the herd. She is deeply in love with Dayunsi and most of her evenings are spent in the quiet of his glade enjoying his company. It is not often you will see them apart now a days. Immi is usually one of the first to meet a newcomer into the glades, always happy to help out or cheer a flagging soul.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Dayunsi (Amirynth)
User Image

Short Bio Dayunsi is a quiet, stalwart soquili who is blessed with a green hoof. He is a very good mediator and can be looked upon to give good advice. Dayunsi likes nothing better than to graze in amongst the thick forest trees, which accounts for the amount of twigs and vines that get caught up in his long hair. It is not proven but Immi believes he might actually be afraid of large open spaces because the few times she has asked him to join her on a journey he has declined, preferring to stay in the safe shade. After an emotional ride between figuring out his own feelings, taking care of their three daughters and then three more of his own from a chance meeting with another mare, helping Imogen stand up to Malis after the troll mare went on a rampage and the herd was split in two and bring back the two halves to form a sisterhood of sorts, he is now content to stay with Immi especially as he has finally admitted that he loves her.

Unedited?: No thanks
Lifemate?: Yessums
Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A

Teepees: Rynth's Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Both gen 1 though Immi is based off the music artist Imogen Heap and her flamboyant style and Dayunsi is based of the Native American legend of the turtle who brought earth from the bottom of the ocean to create the land. Day's brother: Regulus.

Short Summary of their plotline: Immi and Day are my oldest couple. While she is the leader of the Willowglen herd (Sister herd to the Vitterfolk) Day is the green hoof and healer. Well versed in the arts of herbs and the like, he is responsible for all the beautiful plants and flowers that grow in the glades of WillowGlen. They first met when Day was trying to find some security from the wide open spaces of the fields. Immi gave him a place in the shade to be protected by and over time they grew close. However, Day thought she was taken as she already had foals by another stallion so never pressed anything. It wasn't until she mentioned he made a cute couple with another flutter that he realized the only one he wanted to be with was Immi. The confusion of his emotions caused him to run away which proved to be disastrous.As he preferred being small in size he attracted the attention of a marauding feline and was attacked. he was eventually found by Malis and taken back home where he finally admitted he loved Immi after she told him she loved him back. Shortly after they had children of their own together, three girls who have each gone their separate ways by this point. When the herd became split between Malis and Immi, there was a struggle to keep things afloat. Malis ended up taking her family and a few others to a cavern network that was close by and, while they were now separate herds, it was Day who finally got Malis and Immi to start talking again. The Vitterfolk and WillowGlen became sister herds, Immi being the leader of WillowGlen, where anyone was accepted, and Malis taking leadership of the Vitterfolk, the sworn protectors of WillowGlen. During that time however, with Immi searching for Malis' lost granddaughter, Day found out it was hard to take care of children and a newcomer, Isriel helped him with his own problems. This became an awkward moment when things went too far one night and soon after Isriel found herself with child. Day was mortified because he believed he betrayed Immi while she was gone. Upon her return however, rather than running away this time, he admitted his mistake and was happy to find she accepted Nidawi with open hooves. Thus the family grew and gained strength. Dayunsi asked for Immi's hoof in mateship and she accepted. They spend most of their time together now, and one day hope to hear the patter of little hooves once again.

Mother: Imogen is the leader of WillowGlen and adopted mother of many.
Father: Day is a healer of sorts but mostly the one who tends the flowers in their many glades

Link to RP where something happens: When flowers bloom - This is when Immi and Day admitted they had feelings for each other.

What is their family dynamics? As they are a sister herd to the Vitterfolk and Day often holds classes on how to recognize useful herbs, they often foster out children depending on the inclination or skill of the foal. The Vitterfolk are more the protectors of the herd territories while WillowGlen is more the 'family' orientated, taking in others who need shelter or a family to belong to. Almost anyone is accepted into the fold (Including a certain 'reformed' skinwalker and his mate on occasion) Not all members are there all the time, while others pass through and are not members. Still, anyone who is in need of aid is taken care of and this is taught to every one who grows up within the boundaries of WillowGlen.

Traditions: Each foal goes on a spirit quest, or small journey to find themselves and decides what their path in life will be. Often, there is an adult close by to check on them and make sure nothing terrible happens, but the adolescent is left to their own devices. Some who have been fostered out to other herds will choose to go on their own though they are not required to. The ones who stay closest in ties to the WillowGlen herd receive a special spirit name that only is known by Malis and the newly grown adult. It is only when they are lifemated may they share such a name, and even then it is only if they wish it.

Twice a year the two herds get together and share stories, events, discussions and the like. Announcements are made and anyone is invited to join in with the frivolity. These usually happen in the spring when there is a growth in the number of children and the autumn when many soquili are gathering together to prepare for the winter months.

Herd/Family culture: The territories of WillowGlen encompasses a long stretch of rivers surrounded by lush grassland within the Easter Lands. This is open to any soquili who wishes to graze and the area is kept protected by the Vitterfolk. For this reason the culture is quite diverse as almost any ideal is acceptable as long as it does not cause any pain to another.

Religious Beliefs: As Malis strongly believes in the spirits and she is the teacher of shamanism, most foals have had a few classes with her. There is an underlying current that all soquili are connected in some way, either in spirit or through blood. This is why respect and honor is something that is held in high regard. There are a few soquili who believe in other things but they are not ostracized for it, rather encouraged as it brings diversity with them.

My basket:
Either boy or girl, this basket will be important to the coming plots. Due to the nature of the war that is brewing they will be growing up within the middle of it. Fellow foals who will be taking classes with them are Daakara and Rynn's child who will be adopted by Tai'jin (if things go to plan with timing) There is also a possibility that Solemn's child will also be there as he is placing them within the boundaries of WillowGlen as a way to get inside. Depending on the timing of it all, I might have this foal befriend Solemn's foal and be the saving point of the child. As Dayunsi is a mediator, I want this child to have an aspect of that within his soul and he/she may be the one to help bring things back together and patch up the holes that will be created when the skinwalkers come taring though the two herds.
If a Boy: When he is grown Pachua will be much like his father, thoughtful and honest with a wisdom beyond his years. I am hoping he will have a dramatic affect on the home front, not through fighting but through tending the wounded and helping keep up the spirits of the ones who are trying to keep the borders safe from the skinwalker attacks.
If a Girl: I have plans for her to be in the thick of the battle, not as a warrior but as a healer (if uni) or a messenger (if flutter). Cymbeline will be important as she will be the one to uncover how it was Tuuli who prompted Rynn to go to Warlock for his teachings and then helped prod her down a darker path. It will also be Tuuli who sabotaged some keep aspects of the boundries, something else that 'Beline will discover.

Note: The second basket will be going to another in a mini event like I have done for many of their other baskets ^-^~

Additional info: They are low luck and this is their last breeding, I'm exacited about this one because it's pretty special to them <3

This list would be huuuge but the main notables are -
Immidiate family:

Teachers and other influences:

• Malis | Spiritual leader and Grand Matron of the Vitterfolk
  • Sen'jin | Malis' son and Lead Guardian of the herds, Protector of the Vitterfolk
  • Tai'jin | Daughter of Malis, mother of Daakara
  • Daakara | Herdmate
  • Amirynth | Almost always within the boundaries, potential influence if foal is a flutter
  • Solemn | Potential influence depending on certain plots

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:15 pm
Entry Line: Aika ([+Katch+]) x Moon (Naysha Aysha)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Aika ([+Katch+])
User Image
Uncert
Short Bio

Aika is a little funny. She came out like her grandma Birdy, who couldn't really speak any more than chirps and whistles, for some reason she thought she was a bird. Aika however CAN talk, she just likes to chirp and twitter from time to time. She's got a fun spirit and there is no greater pleasure for her than singing her little heart out. She prefers making friends to making enemies and grew up with a surprisingly sweet temper, unlike the usual witty sarcasm that soaks the rest of her family. She, like her sister was "blessed" with her fathers wings, she however got tiny wings which made her unfortunately unable to fly, but still have a love of birds and the sky above. Her mother Lovelee didn't know how to deal with that at first, being that she always had a constant jealousy for Winds and all. But she's slowly adapting, as her little girl isn't as crazy as the rest of her silly wingless family. Aika makes it her mission to learn new things every day so she can go with adventures with her friends ,care for her mother, sing and run headlong into a world she hasn't fully experienced yet.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Moon (Naysha Aysha)
User Image
Uncert
Short Bio

Moon is a very shy and gentle nocturnal flutter who loves to guide folks with his lanterns and he loves music.

Co Ownership?: Nope
Lifemate?: No
Teepees: Nay's teepee, Katch's teepee
Link to previous Generations:Aika's father

Short Summary of their plotline: Sweet finch meets Shy flutter. It's a very simple one, though Aika is out in the world, like all the little birdies, singing a tune and trying to find a "family" of her own, Moon is very shy, she's hoping to coax him out of his shell. ^^

Do the parents have professions? Nope
Link to RP where something happens: LINK
What is their family dynamics? Love the skin you're in, be yourself, sing, dance, be merry and let your heart fly where it may, even if you cant.
Traditions: Singing
Herd/Family culture: N/A
Religious Beliefs: None

Mother's Owner:
If a Boy: Alto - [shy] like the musical term ( takes after dad, very withdrawn and musical like mum)
If a Girl: Starglow - [Radiant] named after the Star Finch ( is a joyful little bundle of color, happy like her mom and nocturnal like dad)
Father's Owner:
If a Boy: Undecided
If a Girl: Undecided  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm
Entry Line: Jarita/JetAlmeara x Eversong/JetAlmeara

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Jarita/ JetAlmeara
User Image UNCERT
Short Bio
Jarita is a bit of a priss, she doesn't like getting dirty and she certainly thinks she's a looker. Sometimes she can come across as bossy -but she really truly believe she has her friends best interests a heart and would bend over backwards to help them out if they needed it

Being the product of what started out as a one night fling Jarita truly wanted something different for her future children and despite her best friends skepticism she set out to find herself a knight in shining armor. Eversong seemed to be the answer to her quest, he was charming and kind and completely devoted to her, he's agreed to start a family with her and as far as Jarita is concerned everything is perfect.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father:Eversong/JetAlmeara
User ImageUNCERT
Short Bio

Eversong is an unintentional rake, cursed with a rather short attention span as well as an overactive romantic side this charismatic stallions falls into love at the drop of a hat. When in 'love' with his chosen mare he lavishes her with attention and gifts, promises her a bright and wonderful future and insists he couldn't possibly live without her.

Unfortunately it' never long before some small quirk crops up to check his 'love'. It's often something silly and small but it once he notices it he can't ignore it and soon finds himself distancing himself from his 'love', wallowing in despair until the next pretty mare walk's by and never quite understanding or admitting that it was his fault nothing ever works out.

So far his love life with Jarita is going along just great, Eversong is fully convinced that he's finally found 'the one'. They've had adventures together, made new friends although Jarita is a bit of a priss he's been able to overlook it...so far...Of course he never expected it would be quite this hard to start a family either and he's starting to wonder if something not wrong with one of them.

Lifemate?: Yes
Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both

Teepees: Teepee
Throwbacks?: no thanks
Link to previous Generations:N/A

Short Summary of their plotline: Jarita and Eversong are still living life as though everyday is sunshine and sparkles. Neither of them could currently be considered the 'hero' type but by the time they have grown old very few will deny that in some ways they are. Things are slated to go badly for this pair before things get better. With their troubles conceiving Eversong has started to mentally nit pick his relationship, although he doesn't really know it yet he's on his way to leaving poor Jarita behind. Sadly he will do so before finding out that she is in fact carrying his foals, Jarita will be heartbroken and faced with raising her foals alone - something that she has never wanted.

Eversong meanwhile will find himself saddened by the loss of Jarita and try to throw himself at another mare to 'fill the gap', he will become a knight of sorts in an effort to impress the warrior filly but be unsuccessful and soon leave her behind as well.

Jarita meanwhile has given birth to her baskets but finds herself frazzled and worried over their care, when the baskets are stolen one stormy night the mare is beside herself and in desperation seeks out the missing Eversong not only to come clean about the foals but to enlist his help in saving them
- as far as she's concerned he's still her knight in shining armor. Fortunately for her Eversong while not a full fledged knightly type himself has managed - thanks to the warrior filly - to gain some friends who are and while it might be a bit awkward he's willing to overlook that to save the foals he never knew he had. In the process of their rescue Eversong and Jarit will grow into themselves, they will become more then the petty and somewhat naive creatures they are now and in the end stick together to raise their foals with similar strong values.

Mother: Not at the moment
Father: Not at the moment will become a Knight later on

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: A Charming Place - Eversong and Jarita save a foal from drowning, this is a slight foreshadowing of the bravery they will show later on in the plot as well as confirming Jarita's impression that Eversong is Knight material.

What is their family dynamics? Although the foals will be kidnapped when they are young they will be saved and raised by their parents and his knightly friends before to much time has gone by in their young lives.

Traditions: They will be raised by Knights, and so follow the knightly code at least while they are young.
Herd/Family culture: By the time the foals come around their parents will have a strong sense of right and wrong and seek to instill this in their foals, fighting to help the weak and the good will be key elements in this family.
Religious Beliefs: nothing to religious, just a simple right and wrong worldview.

Mother's Owner: JetAlmeara
If a Boy: A male child of this pairing would grow up inspired to become a knight like his father and his friends, having heard the stories of what happened to him as a youth as well as remembering some of it - he would pledge never to do what his father did and leave a mare that he loved (despite the fact that his father redeemed himself there might always be a bit of disdain there). At some point in his life I would like for his blck and white good/evil viewpoint to be shaken up a bit. The boy needs to learn that sometimes the world is grey.
If a Girl: A female child would be much the same as her male counterpart, she would simply pledge not to fall for a stallion as easily as her mother did to protect herself from that sort of pain, I would still seek to have her worldview shaken up and challenged.

Father's Owner: JetAlmeara - but basket will be given to a friend.
If a Boy: This would be up to the baskets owner but I have faith in my friends, the plot would be good =-)
If a Girl: See above

Additional info:

This pair is currently sitting at 35 tries in the LL category and before those raffles and time started stacking up their plot was significantly different, they were supposed to have happy challenge free lives..however as time went on things evolved and changed based on their lack of luck in the foal making department. I rather like this new plot they have started down however - it will be far more fun to play then the previous one.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Entry Line: (Musso Koroni/II--Gen3sis--II) x (Vladislav Draculesti/Roniel Targaryen)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Musso Koroni, owned by II--Gen3sis--II
User Image UNCERT
Short Bio Musso is a relatively young mare who really grew up on her own without any help from her parents. She actually doesn’t remember them all other than that she got her glowing eyes from her father. She never had many friends growing up, most were afraid of her eyes and general looks. So Musso was by herself most of the time. Musso has one sister that she knows of, Flash Black, who thinks she can hear voices. It makes Musso wonder about her sisters sanity but at the same time she can’t do much about it if said sister actually does. She loves her sister regardless, however, recently she has begun to distrust Flash Black because she too is starting to be around Vlad, too much for Musso’s liking. As it stands Musso is Vlad’s constant companion and his main blood donor, and she’ll stay as such for as long as she can. She doesn’t like to share him at all. On that same note she is a bit of a flirt, rather hypocritical really, liking to play mind games with stallions she feels worthy of her attention. As of right now she’s content to stay next to Vlad and offer him her time, however at the same time she’s starting to form feelings for him she doesn’t even know or acknowledge yet.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Vladislav Draculesti, owned by Roniel Targaryen
User Image UNCERT, WINGLESS UNCERT
Short Bio Vlad was once a proud member of a vicious family of kalonas, the Draculesti family. He enjoyed this hedonistic lifestyle until one day he pushed his luck too far and was captured by the very humans he had been terrorizing. They kept him in captivity for many years and drove him nearly insane before he managed to escape. Ironically, as soon as he had escaped he was captured again by a herd of soquili. Over time, he grew to obsess about and then even love the alpha mare of the herd that had captured him in something that was stockholm's syndrome turned into romance. Eventually when he had proven his loyalty to her, she formally freed him and took him on as her mate. They lived blissfully together for some time until his lifemate died of sickness. Broken hearted and anguished, Vlad boarded a boat to return to his homeland of Romania, not knowing that the boat he had boarded was headed for America instead! He ended up stranded in America and has been seeking to restablish himself there ever since.

Unedited?: Nope
Co Ownership?: n/a
Lifemate?: nope
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here!

Teepees: Roniel's teepee and II--Gen3sis--II's teepee
Throwbacks?: no thanks
Link to previous Generations: n/a

Short Summary of their plotline: Musso came to Vlad, drawn by the allure of his dark personality and charm. They enjoyed each other's company for a while without any serious intent. Eventually Musso found that Vlad had begun to incorporate other mares into his entourage and grew angry with him and jealous. This brought along a lot of tension between the two of them that was only compounded by (in the future) Musso becoming pregnant. Once she gives birth Vlad will want to separate from her and take care of the children on his own. He still mourns for his dead lifemate and doesn't want to dishonor her memory by attaching to another mare, so he won't want to have anything else to do with her. He'll keep the children himself and raise them, while Musso seethes in anger at being abandoned.

Mother: Blood Donor. She's Vlad's current main mare for blood. She sticks by his side constantly during the night. Offering him time and companionship, she thrives on the attention he gives her. She loves to play games too, especially ones with words.
Father: Warlord/leader. Vlad once led a decent sized herd of kalona and other unsavory soquili. Now his herd is vastly downsized to himself and 4-5 servants. He still leads them and protects them, they just mostly keep to themselves now.

What is their family dynamics? Vlad and his servants will be the ones raising the children. Vlad has never had children of his own before and is going to be very protective and possessive of his children. He doesn't want Musso involved in raising the kids because he doesn't want to accept her as an official mate and part of his life. He is still mourning the loss of his previous lifemate and doesn't want to feel like he's replacing her.

Vlad will try to raise the children himself as much as possible, but he'll leave them to the other servants of his entourage from time to time when he needs to hunt or just get some time alone.

Meanwhile, on Musso's side, she won't have anything to do with their children. She'll be angry, and vengeful at what has transpired between them. However on that same note she'll be extremely confused as to why she cares so much. Her jealousy really comes into play when her sister Flash Black gets involved. She does not like the fact that Vlad's complete attention is not on her anymore and that will cause quite a bit of a stir between the three. So after Vlad leaves her with nothing her anger will continue to fester and grow. What she'll do with that anger, however, remains to be seen.

Traditions: Vlad follows traditional vampire rules. He drains the blood of his prey prior to eating it and sometimes is known to take a blood donation from a willing pretty mare. He also refuses to do much of anything in the day, bathe in running water, or put up with reflections.

Herd/Family culture: Though Vlad no longer lives with the Draculestis he still practices a lot of their old habits. He learned his vampire rules from them and believes himself and his family to be ancient nobility. Traditionally, his family takes servants and "thralls" to keep at their beck and call, generally "lesser" species of soquili. Vlad follows this practice as well in his acquisition of minions and mares.

Religious Beliefs: Vlad himself is Christian as a result of a very long and painful spiritual journey. He prays to God often and tries to be a relatively good person. He believes that his sister the angeni (pending customing) can grant him spiritual visions of God's plan for him and he has tried to live his life according to these plans ever since converting. His very spiritual sister assures him that soquili have souls (not just humans) which is a comfort to Vlad, even though he still wonders about it sometimes.

Mother's Owner:
If a Boy: He would be very conflicted as a foal for the reasons his father gives him as to why his mother cannot be there to help raise them. This will cause him to be extremely wary about any possible future females and generally come to distrust them completely. He would generally be fairly quiet and demure for a stallion, much the opposite of his father. He does wish to make his father proud of him but at the same time he harbors some sort of anger towards him because of their lack of and actual family. Eventually he will go out and seek Musso, and when then do eventually meet he will become even more conflicted. While he'll gain the other side of the family story it'll open up a full can of worms on the other side. Eventually he will come forgive both mother and father, and at least try to have them either reconnect on a basic level so they can have some semblance of a normal family.
If a Girl: Regardless of the story her father gives them she will always hold a grudge against her mother. She will be prideful of who she is and where she came from. And at the same time she'll do her best to be rid of who her mother actually was. Her anger will actually cause her to form some of the same habits as her mother, playing games with stallions she deems worthy of her attention. So in retrospect she'll form a lot of the same personality traits and give Vlad a run for his money. She'll never intentionally go out and seek her mom, but eventually they will meet. Now how she'll react to this is uncertain. She'll still be completely loyal to Vlad's upbringing, so bringing in mom will throw everything for a loop.

Father's Owner:
If a Boy: He would be constantly struggling to live up to his father's image and make him proud. He would be self-conscious and on the quiet side due to this amount of insecurity, but also be incredibly brave. I like the idea of him slowly growing as a person and learning to be himself and not just trying to copy his father. He would share in Vlad's religious beliefs but eventually manage to make them his own.
If a Girl: Vlad would treat her like his little princess and would pamper and spoil her all her life. She would grow up with an entitled feeling but not be unpleasant about it. She would end up being a sort of gothic nobility, high minded and slightly morbid. She would very much try to follow in the Draculesti traditions and be very proud of her noble bloodlines. If/when I ever got more of Vlad's family, she might even be tempted to sway over to their darker and crueler habits with the right convincing words. This could conflict Vlad terribly, as his daughter slipped away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm
-withdrawing couple-
Sorry Mind.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:18 pm
Entry Line: (Celandine/derivative) x (Viraj/Logue)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Celandine/derivative)
User Image [Uncert]
Short Bio

There is a lot more to Celandine than meets the eye. She is a kind, generous person who likes to have fun and look on the bright side of things if she can, and has little patience for situations that are dark and dreary. She firmly believes that there is always a way to accomplish a goal if you put your heart into it, and while there is some token of naivete to this way of thinking, she backs it up with conviction and perseverance that tend to prove her right. She refuses to let bad things get to her, and rises above any sort of disappointment or tough luck that comes her way. The one thing Celandine will never allow herself to do is become jaded, no matter what happens.

She is a mature person but knows how to be immature and enjoy life as it comes. Living is a precious thing and no large amount of time should be spent worrying over things you can't change; if it's that bad, find a way to fix it, or deal with the fact that it won't change. Either way, she firmly believes in finding your own happiness regardless of what others dictate it should be and doing the best you can with what you have.

Celandine is a loyal and warm person to her friends, and will always be the first one on the scene to help someone that she loves. It's extremely hard to take her in, however, and if you try to take advantage of her kindness or generosity, she won't look at you kindly. She is a very good judge of character, which comes with being the Angeni of acceptance; in order to accept someone you must of course know them, and know them well. This means knowing the good and the bad and looking at a person as a whole, not just the sum of their parts.

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Viraj/Logue)
User Image [Uncert]
Short Bio

Viraj is an older stallion, and has been around the block a time or two. That being said, he's pretty good at dealing with younger soquili, although he's never had a family of his own. He hopes to cure this by the creation of his makeshift herd. He enjoys having others do as he says; however, he does not enjoy mindless drones, as he does not believe that one has to be mindless to be loyal, and simply wants to use his power and intellect to lead others, although not necessarily in the most conventional manner.

Having been deemed a "demon" at birth, and having been treated as such his entire life, Viraj initially believed that each race had a set way of acting. He expected Kalona to be evil, Angeni to be self-sacrificing and good, etc. However, since coming to the Kawani lands, he has been proven wrong at every turn. Now he is more open-minded to other races, willing to look past their breed and appearance to see who is really underneath. He still bears prejudice against skinwalkers for unnamed reasons.

What he values, above all, is intelligence. He considers himself to be a fairly smart individual, and enjoys exercising his mind when he can. He also considers himself to be fairly powerful, and as such, will not hesitate to come to blows should he feel the need. Because of these two self-declared traits of his, he tends to meet a Soquili and then immediately attempt to lure them under his wing.

Unedited?: N/A
Lifemate?: Nope!

Teepees: derivative & Logue
Throwbacks?: Sure; but we would like to please request that, on any unedited offspring, the cropped hairstyle not be used. The only reason is, every single child Logue has gotten from Viraj has had his hairstyle. D8 In the event of unedited children, if that hairstyle could be avoided, we would appreciate it greatly. <3

Short Summary of their plotline: Viraj is Celandine's first and best friend, and has been since she arrived in the Kawani lands. Blind and unprejudiced to opinion because of it, she learned to care for her friend before she knew of his heritage, and even then, it didn't matter to her. She has been a firm supporter of his and Einarr's relationship since the very beginning, even when Einarr refused to admit to his regard for the other male. She's considered it a great personal triumph to see Einarr overcome both his prejudice toward Kalona as well as his hatred toward himself due to his heritage, and that's why she has already aided the couple in having one child. Through a prayer to the wishing star, Dagny was born, and she currently resides with her two fathers.

Celandine's own love life is more complicated than Einarr and Viraj's. She fell, very hard, for one of the stallions that she was attempting to help, but he disappeared on her one day. Crushed and thinking that she'd allowed herself to become too close and be distracted from her mission, Celandine pulled inward on herself, guarding her heart even more fiercely than she ever did before. She retained her friendship with Viraj and Einarr, finding solace in the herd's company when she passed by, but she still has not learned to fully trust her heart again. She does, however, love children, and because she is so fond of both of them, wants to help their family grow.

Mother: Celandine has devoted herself to helping those in need however she can. She is a wanderer, offering companionship and friendship to those who are also wandering, and acceptance to those who need it. However, she never goes beyond friendship with those she meets in her travels, as that ended somewhat disastrously once.
Father: Leader of a legion of doom? Okay, not really. Viraj is the technical leader of the herd that his mate, Einarr, and various other soquili are part of. His main goal is for his herd to grow, so he encourages "his children" -- and in the herd, all children are a little bit one another's children -- to go out, find partners, and procreate. He is kind of everyone's chill uncle.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: N/A -- Logue and I plot and sometimes RP over IMs, but we don't log them.

What is their family dynamics? Celandine will be passing the children over to Viraj and Einarr so that they can be raised inside the herd. (This is the same herd mentioned above, that Indah and Guntur are part of!) She will be known to the children as their biological mother, but will take the role of aunt, just like all of the other adults in the herd. Einarr and Viraj will raise the children as their parents, but they will be heavily influenced by Indah, Guntur, and all of the other family members; it will be a collective upbringing.

Traditions: Fairly standard for any group, likely -- when they come of age they are given the option to remain with the herd and learn a profession inside of it, such as midwifery, healing, or guardian roles -- or they are allowed to venture forth and travel if they like. It's expected once a young one makes a decision that they stick to it, though some (such as guardianship) are encouraged to take to traveling for a time so that they see more of the world and what they will be defending against. Those who prove themselves exceptionally strong are often granted bone ornaments, signifying their strength as well as their respect for those they were taken from -- it is very shameful to not care for the bones that adorn your body, and they serve as a constant reminder that strength is never a solitary action, but the combined influences of all one's experiences, and is often owed to those they have met in the past.
Herd/Family culture: Basically, they are a laid-back group, less structured than a herd, though Indah is at the helm of the family unit. They are hodgepodge, accepting of all who come near them that wish no harm, and pay little mind to blood or racial traits except as a means to educate the young on the differences between the races.
Religious Beliefs: Viraj is not religious, though Celandine is spiritual. Within the context of the herd, where the children are raised, the attitude is very open. Some members of the group are more spiritual than others, but there's a very open, welcoming policy to all religions. Different religions are embraced to a point -- no one is allowed to force their religion on anyone else, however, and the children are brought up hearing all perspectives so they can choose for themselves whether they want to be religious, spiritual, or guided by neither.

Mother's Owner: derivative
If a Boy: Probably a jack of all trades, master of none. I imagine he'll be more like his father in some respects, with a sneaky, understated sense of humor and the desire to manipulate people to his own ends. He will probably travel with his mother for a time after he grows, but part ways with her once he gets his hooves underneath him and a little more knowledge of the world. In the end, he'll end up coming back to the herd, but it would be a while in coming.
If a Girl: Probably very much the same as a boy, actually! I have a daughter from Celandine already that is very much like her, so I think it would be fun to do an opposing personality type.

Father's Owner: Logue
If a Boy: TBD when the child arrives!
If a Girl: TBD when the child arrives!

Additional info: Celandine loves children. Following this breeding, having truly carried children inside of her and knowing what it's like to help start a family, she will realize that holding herself back from Kureno is foolish. Even if he breaks her heart again, she will realize that not trying is worse than being rejected, and she will confess that her feelings haven't changed and she wants to be together with him again. This will allow them to lifemate and begin their own family together! So happy endings all around. <3

• Indah | Family friend; mother figure to the foals. She is probably the most steady motherly influence for the foals, given that Celandine will pass most guardianship over to Viraj and Einarr. She is a tremendous figure in the childrens' lives.
  • Guntur | Family friend; Indah's mate. He is young but steady, and a positive, gentlemanly influence. He is very easy to get along with and will be a strong, steady influence in the kids' lives.
  • Einarr | Viraj's lovemate and a strong influence on the foals. He is the current guardian of the herd and will spend a great deal of time running around with his nieces and nephews.
  • Isriel | Family friend; aunt-like figure to the foals. She is the predominant healer of the group, as well as a motherly figure to any young ones who come under her notice. She is a very constant figure as well.
  • Iie Namae | Family friend; Isriel's mate. The two are rarely apart, so she'll be a constant in the children's lives as well.
  • Mihai | Family friend; uncle-like figure to the foals. He tends to stick close to the family, and is a quiet, comforting figure. He sticks fairly close to the group.
  • Nakanadi | Family friend; Mihai's lifemate. She is a steady influence, teaching important lessons like independence, confidence, and how to be gentle with flutters! She's very spunky and good with kids.
  • Syrea | Family friend; Isriel's daughter, and a "big sister" to any children that are around when she visits. She travels a lot, but she makes sure to pop in from time to time.
  • Virvatuli | Viraj's daughter. She comes through, rarely, but is not often a friendly face when she is around.
  • Arka | Viraj's son. He is a quiet, steady young man who sometimes has difficulty reconciling his Kalona nature; he will be able to impart useful knowledge on mastering your inner self to the children, and is a steady influence.
  • Dagny | Miracle baby/half-sister! She is Celandine's daughter through the wishing star, and the current youngest of the herd. She's eager to play games and educate any young ones, and at the moment, is a very steady and constant big sister.
  • Sigurd | Family friend/Einarr's son. Though he travels often, he is a very chill, cool uncle-sort, and will no doubt laze around and allow foals to lean on him while he spins tales for them when he does visit.

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff