Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
ASK EMMI
"I have been on Gaia for almost five years, and I have pretty much seen and experienced all of the issues you kids experience today, both on Gaia and offline."

Ask Emmi any questions you have about pretty much anything, because Emmi loves to untangle and over-analyze all your problems for you... That and she may or may not horribly bored and doesn't have enough people who demand her insight and wisdom.
Go ahead, ask Emmi a question. She's pretty hasty if you quote her or her Gaia Avatar "Rebellous SaDiablo". No quotes mean that replies will come slower, and what if you're in a perilous situation? Oh noes!
Act now, because the ******** that she gives are in limited supply!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 am
Rebellous SaDiablo
User Image
ASK EMMI
"I have been on Gaia for almost five years, and I have pretty much seen and experienced all of the issues you kids experience today, both on Gaia and offline."

Ask Emmi any questions you have about pretty much anything, because Emmi loves to untangle and over-analyze all your problems for you... That and she may or may not horribly bored and doesn't have enough people who demand her insight and wisdom.
Go ahead, ask Emmi a question. She's pretty hasty if you quote her or her Gaia Avatar "Rebellous SaDiablo". No quotes mean that replies will come slower, and what if you're in a perilous situation? Oh noes!
Act now, because the ******** that she gives are in limited supply!

First, love your siggy, hahaha. Sorry grammar, but I guess no one loves you emotion_yatta

Second, I really like this girl, but she doesn't really know if she likes me back or not because she doesn't know herself or what she really likes and she has no libido yet (she's 18, just realised that made it sound like she was a kid...heh heh)...Also, she is dating someone...She's not really happy in that relationship and I'm willing to wait for it to end for her...

The actual problem is that whenever I go and see her I always flirt really badly and end up mentioning how much I love her and I know she doesn't want me to do it, but I just don't know how to stop...  

Sain After Dark

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Sain After Dark

I really like this girl, but she doesn't really know if she likes me back or not because she doesn't know herself or what she really likes and she has no libido yet (she's 18, just realised that made it sound like she was a kid...heh heh)...Also, she is dating someone...She's not really happy in that relationship and I'm willing to wait for it to end for her...

The actual problem is that whenever I go and see her I always flirt really badly and end up mentioning how much I love her and I know she doesn't want me to do it, but I just don't know how to stop...

There is such a thing as coming off "too strong". It's a good thing you're asserting your feelings, but at the same time, if it's making them uncomfortable, then you should just back off a little. Be friends (as much as you don't want to be just friends) enjoy your time with her, and get closer to her. Find out what she likes and dislikes, what her peeves are, the things she enjoys most, and when she breaks up with that other person, she'll probably be running to you first to comfort her, and when she does, you'll know exactly what to do to make her feel better. But remember, give ti some time afterwords for her to get over the last person, trying to somewhat force her into another relationship is not going to give you a healthy outcome.

Give and get advice here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games