Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 am
About Wallace

User Image
Name: Wallace
Temper: Confused
Parents: Kalona Father, Unicorn Mother (deceased)
Half-siblings From Father: Midori and Gousei
Personality: Wallace hates two-leggers. Hates. A two-legger bound his mouth with the blasted muzzle he's forced to wear almost always. Sometimes he'll manage to slip out of it or sneak away while the two-legger removes it so he can eat, but otherwise he's stuck. This means he's usually silent, with only grunts and angry looks as replies to others speaking.
When he's out of his muzzle he's an entirely different stallion. He's curious, smart, and actually somewhat friendly for being half Kalona. He cannot eat Soquili meat, as it makes him sick, and he finds great distaste in killing what you aren't going to use. At one point he was greatly proud of his Kalona blood, but something in his past changed that forever. (See next post)

Breeding Availability
1. Available
2. Available
3. Available

Other notes: Picture on the left links to his alternate un-muzzled cert.
Obtained through Ririka's Hybrid Game. Inspiration was Creepy Faces and Dark Purple Orchids (and maybe Midori and Zebras, too?).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am
History

Before the Soquili Lands
Wallace was born to a Kalona father and a Unicorn mother. The Unicorn was merely his father's "pet." He'd had many, but this mare was by far his favorite. The kalona was like many: very proud of his lineage.
However, Wallace's father was into... Experimenting. He'd tried to mix his pure blood with that of others to create a super race. When all of his tries had resulted in nothing but a weaker race than his, he was ready to give up. And then came Wallace.
He had the build of a Kalona with a dagger-like weapon that had the possibility of healing others attached to his skull. It could be perfect. However, Wallace was raised by a kind, loving mother who had taught him not to harm others. This was a problem for his Kalona father.
Wallace was desperate to prove himself worthy of the blood he'd been given by his father, and would do almost anything to do so. His father knew this well and used it to his advantage. One day in his young adulthood Wallace was given a command by the Kalona. He was to find, kill, and eat the living thing that meant most to him. Reluctantly, the Unikalona did so.
He found his mother one foggy day and took her by surprise. She greeted him with a smile. He cried as he killed her and began to eat her flesh. This made him the sickest he'd ever been, and it was evident that the meat of another Soquili couldn't be eaten by him.
Wallace's father nearly killed the halfbreed, but allowed him to escape with his life. As Wallace fled, he heard his father hollering about how useless he was. He was even more useless, it was said, than his wingless, fangless sisters.

Finding Home
Wallace traveled for years to find anyone who may look like him. He found nothing but frustration and loneliness. Finally, after an eternity of wandering, he discovered the Soquili lands. And with it, many Soquili who looked like him. However, none of them were wingless, fangless mares.
A few more years passed of just wandering, until one day he found what he was looking for. A mare named Midori accepted him happily into her teepee. She looked exactly as Wallace's father had described one of his mares, but without the feathered wings. He acted as friendly as he knew how toward the Soquili there, but didn't really like the two-legger who took care of them. It fashioned a muzzle to put on the stallion's face to ensure he wouldn't be of any harm to anyone. He never got to tell Midori about their father and what had happened. But it was okay; he was home.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am
Plots

Plot 1
I'd like for Wallace to meet a pure-blooded Kalona who thinks poorly of mixed blood. I'd like for the Kalona to tease him or engage him in a fight (physical or verbal), and I'd like Wallace to win, knocking the other down a peg or two. So the Kalona would either have to be weaker or just not at their best. However, I do not want them to be visually injured before the fight. Wallace would never hurt something that wasn't at least an even match and asking for it.
This could turn out a few ways:
1. They could become "friends," or acquaintances.
2. If it were a mare, Wallace could use her to have something to express his dominance over for a while. (This won't lead to a breeding unless you have some pretty kick-a** plot in mind to make it work.)
3. They could become enemies and cause each other problems whenever possible.
4. The Kalona could come back later and challenge Wallace to another fight.
5. They could part their separate ways.

Plot 2
Wallace thinks he's a freak. I want him to meet anoter (somewhat mentally stable, even though that's kind of against their mix) Unikalona so he feels less "alone" in the world. They could be intrigued, mad because he doesn't kill enough, or what have you. I just want him to find out that he isn't so different after all. This may be able to work with other Kalona crossbreeds.

Plot 3
I'd like for Wallace to meet someone kind and unjudging of his physical appearance. Not the pretty floofy part, the mean, angry Kalona part. I want them to get to know him well enough for him to shed a bit of light on his past, making him feel better. However, once they hear of what he'd done to his mother, I want them to become repulsed and leave. This may or may not kill his need for communication with others.

Friends!
Yes, even a slightly bitter creepy looking stallion needs friends.
Some possibilities:
Someone just plain sweet. Someone who won't judge by appearance and doesn't mind when he can't talk.
Someone curious. He'd be slightly reluctant to talk about his kind, as even he doesn't know very much.
Someone like him. Could be another of his cross, or just another troubled horse.
Someone mean. I'd like someone who could bring out the bad in him. This could be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 am
What I Will/Won't Do

Wills
RP
Plots
Plotted Fights
Romances

Won'ts
RPed Fights (I suck at those)
Death/Permanent Injuring

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am
Wallace's RPs

Curious Meetings - Ofelia and Wallace
Anything But Normal - Spooki and Wallace  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am
Should be all for posts. =)  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 pm
Getting ready to add some new plots.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 am
Needs friends and RP.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm
I'd love to offer Isa for a friend, She's very accepting and, wouldn't care if at times he can't talk. Isa also wouldn't fear him, even if he spoke/told her about his past. I think she would be good for him? XD Plus she could use a friend o u o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 pm
RockerWolfie1616
I'd love to offer Isa for a friend, She's very accepting and, wouldn't care if at times he can't talk. Isa also wouldn't fear him, even if he spoke/told her about his past. I think she would be good for him? XD Plus she could use a friend o u o

That'd be great. =D  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm
Awesome! <3 Loved him from the first minute Riri dropped him so, roleplaying with him will be fun o u o
Do you roleplay in guild or ?
If in guild would you like me to start a little rp for them to meet in? ^ ^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Awesome! <3 Loved him from the first minute Riri dropped him so, roleplaying with him will be fun o u o
Do you roleplay in guild or ?
If in guild would you like me to start a little rp for them to meet in? ^ ^

Right now messenger RP is easier. XD But if all you've got is guild that's more than fine. You can start one if youd like.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
She could be a "friend" of his, but she really doesn't see others as friends. She can see others as allies, minions, or enemies, depending on their initial reaction of her. She looks to bring the bad out of others by trying to get them to get what they desire by force or manipulation, destruction of homes, killing others, or any other form of destruction. She wants to feed others a form of madness, and lose themselves into desire and destruction.

She is really proud of her mixed heritage and looks to continue to mix it and corrupt them to believe the same things as her, which is to hate those who think they can overpower her, kill or maim who think of her as disgusting, and those who think less of her. I feel like she could trust him a little since he cannot remove his muzzle since her heart is vulnerable, so depending on his character, she could reveal her secret to him.

I don't know though. <3 I'm open to further discussion about plots and such!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff