Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Make-up from Target

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm
So I've been warned away from drugstore make-up, but I'm not sure about Target. Usually you can find decent quality merchandise there for cheap, and they have a good selection. Anyone have any stories or advice?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 am
Why were you warned away from drug store make-up? They usually sell good brands, like covergirl, almay, etc. I buy drug store make-up if I'm in there and they have something I like.

I get most of my make-up from Target, just because I shop there a lot. I actually love getting stuff like eye liner and primers from E.L.F., because it's cheap, and it works really well! NYC also has some good eye shadow compacts for like $5, and they have a great range of shadows that compliment your eye colors. I say go ahead and get make-up from Target.  

winxgirl21

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 am
Um, there is great drugstore make-up out there. You just have to do the research on products.

Target has some great make-up selections with E.L.F and Sonia Kashuk. E.L.F. being decent for cheap make-up and Sonia Kashuk having an awesome brush collection. Plus, with other brands that you can find at any other drugstore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 pm
winxgirl21
Why were you warned away from drug store make-up? They usually sell good brands, like covergirl, almay, etc. I buy drug store make-up if I'm in there and they have something I like.

I get most of my make-up from Target, just because I shop there a lot. I actually love getting stuff like eye liner and primers from E.L.F., because it's cheap, and it works really well! NYC also has some good eye shadow compacts for like $5, and they have a great range of shadows that compliment your eye colors. I say go ahead and get make-up from Target.
Thanks, you're awesome! Someone told me drug store makeup was cheap, but it was bad quality and could be harmful to your skin.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff