Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
What Death Note character would you realistically date?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 pm
Okay, I wouldn't go for the uber-geniuses, natch. I would always be in their shadow. Plus, Mello is a ******** psycho, Near doesn't like anyone personally, I don't have a problem with L's weirdness but he's also kind of a d**k, and... well, sadly, if I were a Death Note character, I might actually fall for Light. I'm hoping I would break it off on account of his being completely out of my league before anything horrible happened.

Nah, I'm thinking either Matsuda or Aizawa. Matsuda is good-hearted, fun to hang around with, and for some bizarre reason I find political ambivalence an appealing trait. Aizawa is a Man On A Mission, about my level of intelligence, and I, unlike Aizawa's wife, actually prefer a romance where you only really see each other on weekends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 pm
True, the geniuses would be tough. I'd never go for Light though, because well...he's too freakin' perfect, it's a little eerie.

Maybe Matsuda, he's a sweetheart. And I agree with his torn nature when it comes to Kira's killings. Actually, I can, in practice, flat out say it's wrong. But I still couldn't help but think that on some level, it's not completely a bad thing. Besides, Matsuda has an approachable demeanor, unlike so many of the others.

Too bad we don't know squat about Matt. It would be interesting to see how he compared to the other Whammy's boys on a personable level. L is actually awesome. And yeah, he can be a jerk, but so can I. I don't know, 'doormat' just doesn't really scream out to me as good relationship material. L's got a backbone, which is good. Plus he would always make me laugh.

*shrugs*  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Dynaswhore

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm
Woah good question, well Light is too polished when he socializes so no, he's too perfect like Akiko-Infinity just said.
Near has no emotion. L can be sweet, but scary sometimes, Mello can be a little intense, Mikami is plain crazy, We don't know much about matt, except he'd most likely ignore you and play his psp. So None of the Too-Genius characters.

Now heres the issue with matsuda, i dont wanna sound mean, he's VERY sweet, but i imagine him to be the kind that will follow you around like a puppy and never leave you alone.

This is hard..... stressed confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 pm
That's a pretty good question.

Saddly I think I would go for Light, simply because I have this thing for hanging around genius's all the time. I enjoy intelligent conversation and the things they can do they don't mind explaining, it's facinateing what these people know.

Our dates would be casual, coffee and conversation. Maybe a trip some place or two and he would probably be the one driving, the one to walk on the car side of the street. He's a gentleman and that's what women go for in him.

However, do I see it working out? No.

He of course, has his own life and schedule (and his plans that end in his downfall, but how would I know that?), and me? I'm sketchy when it comes to relationships so we'd date maybe a few months, then call it off. And we'd be perfectly happy and non regretful about it.  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Death Note Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items