18/bi/looking for a girly =^-^=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm
So...idk, I'm Jamie, hi everyone! xD

I'm just looking for a girlie who'll treat me right, preferably between the ages of 17-19...my pic is in my sig...what else.

I'm a fan of monogamy, I don't want to be with a girl who feels like she can't just be with me. I'm also more partial to femmes than butches...but if the right girl comes around, then it doesn't really matter too much haha.

I'm shy at first, but I do open up eventually haha...I've been hurt a lot in the past so it's had a pretty big effect on me, but I'm willing to get over it to find someone I love haha <3

Anything else you wanna know just ask meh! =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 pm
Hai! smile I'm Darby, 19 years old. Pic on my profile. smile  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

LesbianNurse-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am
ImAWoodlandFaery

I'm just looking for a girlie who'll treat me right, preferably between the ages of 17-19...my pic is in my sig...what else.

I'm a fan of monogamy, I don't want to be with a girl who feels like she can't just be with me. I'm also more partial to femmes than butches...but if the right girl comes around, then it doesn't really matter too much haha.

I'm shy at first, but I do open up eventually haha...I've been hurt a lot in the past so it's had a pretty big effect on me, but I'm willing to get over it to find someone I love haha <3

pic me!!!:]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 am
ImaCutieThatWay-x
ImAWoodlandFaery

You go after everyone.... :/ And even if you start dating them you don't talk to them again.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 pm
iiDarby
ImaCutieThatWay-x
ImAWoodlandFaery

You go after everyone.... :/ And even if you start dating them you don't talk to them again.

For a second I thought you meant me and I almost cried haha.
And I see what you mean. =//
However, I don't want to jinx it but...maybe...I might have found someone on here. *crosses fingers*
And I meant to say earlier--major props for creating this guild and running it as smoothly as you do, that must have taken a lot of planning and effort, and it's a great place to be, so *thank you* =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm
ImAWoodlandFaery
iiDarby
ImaCutieThatWay-x
ImAWoodlandFaery

For a second I thought you meant me and I almost cried haha.
And I see what you mean. =//
However, I don't want to jinx it but...maybe...I might have found someone on here. *crosses fingers*
And I meant to say earlier--major props for creating this guild and running it as smoothly as you do, that must have taken a lot of planning and effort, and it's a great place to be, so *thank you* =]

Well Good luck hun ^^ I didn't actually create the guild sweatdrop It was given to me because the previous owner didn't really want it anymore and I felt like I was the only one taking care of it. But thank you for letting me know how good of a job I seem to be doing. ^^  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 pm
ImAWoodlandFaery

You sound like an amazing person--feel free to PM me, even just as friends! ^-^  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games