Haircut suggestions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:02 pm
Well, as I'm sure most of you ladies know school is almost back... so my mom is making me cut my hair.
Or at least strongly encouraging me to. xD
Anyways, I haven't done anything to my hair since last summer when I cut it to above my shoulders which didn't turn out too bad, so I'm like "it can't be too awful, I'll think about it." And before that I'd never done too much, had bangs in kindergarten and after that grew out all I did was keep it from getting too long.
But being extremely indecisive I have no clue what to do with it, if I am at all, so I decided to ask you guys for suggestions.
And she gets paid on Friday so I need to make up my mind fast. xD

My hair is a bit curly (on most days curlier than it is in the pictures I'm going to show you, it decided it wanted to be wavy today lol) and very thick. It also gets really greasy if I don't wash it every other day. And I don't usually blowdry or straighten or even brush my hair (running my fingers through it a few times gets out most of my potential tangles and brushing makes it poof out at the bottom) if that helps you think of anything. xD
To help you out here's a couple of pictures with my hair down: x x And even though I hate taking pictures with my hair up I'll give you one so you have a better idea of how y face is shaped: x I don't know why the lighting changed in the last one either, my webcam is weird.
I'd like to try bangs like this or this but I'm not sure.

So yeah. If you got through this long post, what do you think? What should I do to my hair? Should I not cut my hair at all??
Thank you for reading/answering if you did/do. ^_^
--
Reading back on this, I realize it's a little bit fuzzy. sweatdrop
What I'm meaning to say is, what do you girls think would look good on me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:09 pm
I like the first this!  

Loving Dark

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm
both of those styles would require constant maintenence, you'd have to straighten every day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm
c:
A suggestion for the straightening, if you plan on having your hair straight everyday with that style you can get a Keratin hair treatment, it may cost around $150 but it's really worth it wink You wont need to straighten it for about a year!

I think your current hair looks adorable~  

Ambutts

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 pm
@Dahling: I know the bangs probably would, but I'm only talking about the fringe/bangs part, not the whole deal. xD
--
@Ambutts: That sounds really awesome, but I love my curly hair for the most part. O: I'll remember that though in case I come across anyone that would be interested in that.
And thank you. ^^
--
Bump? :P  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:44 am
I think your hair looks good the way it is
If your looking for a hair cut, maybe get it trimmed, or get it cut up to about your shoulders smile
Hope this helps  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 am
You can get straight bangs with your curly hair.

This of course isn't me but this is what my hair looks like on a regular basis.

http://theglamourouslife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/070607_ashsimpson_400x400.jpg

If your hair is naturally curly like this then all you have to do is straighten your bangs and it only takes like 60 seconds.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 am
I think you should try it. and if you don't like it then you can always pin them back.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Confetto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 am
i like your hair, and if you got side bangs they require alot of work xp  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff