Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
My hair

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 am
so i hate my hair. It broke out badly last year so i put braids in it during the school year. But now i took it out and my hair is barly shoulder-lenght. So i showed a pic to my guy friend and he said it looks better longer. I thought he would had been nice about it though (oh well). anywho, what produces help make hair longer and fix damaged hair? and maybe i should put braids back in?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm
I actually started over by chopping off all my hair last year ( I was almost bald.) and now I'm trying to grow it out. Braids work well because they're low maintenance, just make sure you don't make them too tight or it could make your roots weaker.

Most of the hair products I use come from this website: http://oyinhandmade.com/
It's a little more expensive than buying stuff from a store, but it works! And it's all organic if you're worried about chemicals being put on your hair. Favorite products are Burnt Sugar and Hair Dew.

I also use Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner 2-3 times a week. It's supposed to help with hair strength and elasticity. 3nodding Good luck with growing out your hair!  

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
I actually started over by chopping off all my hair last year ( I was almost bald.) and now I'm trying to grow it out. Braids work well because they're low maintenance, just make sure you don't make them too tight or it could make your roots weaker.

Most of the hair products I use come from this website: http://oyinhandmade.com/
It's a little more expensive than buying stuff from a store, but it works! And it's all organic if you're worried about chemicals being put on your hair. Favorite products are Burnt Sugar and Hair Dew.

I also use Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner 2-3 times a week. It's supposed to help with hair strength and elasticity. 3nodding Good luck with growing out your hair!

thx biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 pm
LacrymosaVampiress22
Jinxed Tarot Card

thx biggrin

No problem. I've been frustrated with my hair for a long time and have tried too many things to count. XD  

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces