As the board title says this is a mono water team, which means all the pokemon on this team have to have a water typing. This team was made for a 4th generation mono team tournament (nobody else has a water mono team).
The rules are pretty simple
1. Ubers are banned (online sites such as smogon and serebii have lists).
2. All the pokemon on a team have to have the same typing (second typing allowed)
3. No pokemon is allowed to change moves/items/EVs once entered
4. You are allowed to have 7 pokemon on your team and may swap out between battles as you wish
5. ALL 5th Generation pokemon are BANNED (including dream world)

This team made it to the semi-finals and got defeated; fortunately there is a losing bracket so I would like any help I can get to make this team better.

Swampert
Item: Damp Rock
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Torrent
240 Hp/ 112 Def/ 44 SAtk/ 112 SDef/
-Stealth Rock
-Rain Dance
-Earthquake
-Surf
This Swampert is extremely bulky and I normally use him as a lead to set up stealth rocks and rain dance. He is my only immunity against electric type attacks. He is a special attacker to surprise people (and it has worked before) and to help lure out/ weaken Special defensive walls.

Ludicolo
Item: Damp Rock
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Rain Dish
66 Def/ 228 SAtk/ 216 Spd
-Rain Dance
-Ice Beam
-Energy Ball
-Surf
If you have to replace anyone on the team besides Gyarados replace Ludicolo. He’s not that amazing besides being good to set up rain. Kingdra hits harder and faster, but Ludicolo isn’t weak to grass.

Slowbro
Item: Charcoal
Nature: Modest
Ability: Oblivious
254 Hp/ 4 Def/ 252 SAtk
-Flamethrower
-Rain Dance
-Psychic
-Disable
Slowbro was/is my only answer to steel types. He is slow but his stats help him take on physical attacks with ease. He is also very handy when facing a trick room team.

Gyarados
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spd
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Dragon Dance
This is just a typical DD Gyarados. He’s probably the only pokemon on this team that I even considered removing, and that I’m the most willing to part with. Something to consider if you want to take him out of the team, he’s the only one on this team that is totally immune to ground type attacks.

Qwilfish
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Swift Swim
252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spd
- Explosion
- Waterfall
- Revenge
- Poison Jab
I <3 qwilfish. Sure his stats aren’t the best stats out there but he does his job well…exploding on threats and soaking up toxic spikes. This little guy single handedly killed two pokemon by explosion and because he has near perfect IVs in his defenses he can take some hits too (mono bug teams sweeper Yanmega was stopped and killed by this guy). He helps my team out by taking out opposing special walls and threats and helping a Kingdra sweep.

Kingdra
Item: Choice Specs
Nature: Rash
Ability: Swift Swim
4 Hp/ 252 SAtk/ 252 Spd
-Dragon Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Rain Dance
-Surf
Kingdra is a terror on a rain team. He swept two mono type teams (bug & poison) effortlessly. His ability helps him out speed things such as Ninjask and the choice specs is there to help him hit harder. I am not changing the item to a life orb by the time this guy has come out I know most if not all of my opponents team.

Please leave any comments to help this team out. I can replace one pokemon on this team if need be.