Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
I Fell Off the Wagon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen-of-Sarcastica

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 am
And I can't seem to get back on.

I went home to visit my family about two months ago and was shocked to see I weighed 207 pounds. I was appalled, so when I got back home I started a diet.

It went great. I lost 17 pounds in about 5 weeks. Upon seeing this success I started eating a little bit of junk food again, and now I've gone back to normal.

I can't seem to make myself get back to what I was doing. Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 pm
Keep trying at it, that's what I'm doing. I fell of the wagon too and things just spiraled out of my control.

Hopefully someone will come along with real solution. Sorry I can't help. sweatdrop  

rahna

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 pm
its natural everyone falls off the wagon at some point.

Reevaluate your priorities.

like i always say i have to be thin for the summer but then time passes and i couldnt quite meet my goal. i seem to be like that every year.so year after year id get discouraged and give up.

I learned that after summer passes i needed more motivation so i wrote a journal listing all the other reasons i have to take care of myself. They're not all about appearances. health and family are also on my list of things...along with my wedding dress and finally coming to love myself.

so i may not be skinny enough to put on a bikini yet but as time goes on i can eventually reach all my goals and become happy.

so maybe making a list can help?

i have a list posted on my mirror and on my fridge just as a reminder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm
Maybe making a list can help. I might try it if this rut continues much longer.  

rahna

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games