Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
OUTFIT MARKETPLACE.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm
SO what do you guys think?

Also, when you list an outfit everything (items) that outfit has will be sold with it so put a fair price A.K.A buying in bulk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 am
chiisai-akanbo

Also, when you list an outfit everything (items) that outfit has will be sold with it so put a fair price A.K.A buying in bulk.

So far, I'm not that fussed. It's too full of stupid noobs trying to sell an avi with starter items at like, 1 mil gold. I kinda knew this would happen, though. Gaia needs to charge people if they want to list an outfit, (like the arena price increase) to weed out the noobs. No offense to 'newbies' but 'noobs' can gtfo because they ruin everything for others. I was just sick of searching through half naked starter outfits to find something decent.  

Pixelated-Kawaii

xXPrince420blazeitxX

Vicious Mage

10,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo

So far, I'm not that fussed. It's too full of stupid noobs trying to sell an avi with starter items at like, 1 mil gold. I kinda knew this would happen, though. Gaia needs to charge people if they want to list an outfit, (like the arena price increase) to weed out the noobs. No offense to 'newbies' but 'noobs' can gtfo because they ruin everything for others. I was just sick of searching through half naked starter outfits to find something decent.

This.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo

I feel the same way...
I haven't seen ONE decent outfit and by decent I mean the correct price.. not nooby...no overpriced *tooot*... =.=
Also there should be a category.. like
or gothic avi's, cute avis.. etc... =.=
I think they should just remove the outfit marketplace if this continues...  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:56 pm
From what I've seen, it looks mostly like people trying to rip people off with little to to no attempt to make a style or cohesive outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:07 am
I'm not too thrilled either. A friend of mine didn't read it all through and sold an outfit... now knowing he sold all the stuff equipped on it sweatdrop

What concerns me the most though is, that it's a "breeding spot" for copycats. It's only a matter of time until the winners of the arena will be copied, and their outfits sold for a huge amount of gold, because dammit, IT'S THE WINNER eek

It's also possible to just copy the outfits for your own amusement, or maybe someday... you'll find your twin in there *nods*  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

Laweliet

9,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 am
I think this outflit things not good....I have is so much creativity to design my avatar. And lots starter stuff for million? I dont like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo

Good idea
I feel the same way...
I haven't seen ONE decent outfit and by decent I mean the correct price.. not nooby...no overpriced *tooot*... =.=
Also there should be a category.. like
or gothic avi's, cute avis.. etc... =.=
I think they should just remove the outfit marketplace if this continues...

Laweliet

9,300 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 am
Laweliet

Played BG with your Cuttle Fish - Thanks heart

Also, I do love the idea about the outfits 4laugh

Problem 1> There are some peeps that have been around the "Exchange" a long time, trying to pass small priced items off as millions or way over priced to see if people will buy them and rip them off. They are not noobs.

Problem 2> I wish they had a limit per person, so there wouldn't be so many pages to look through!! However, I do love the idea of how it shows up in your store and people can check them out there too - and you can cancel at any time, and put the items back on, and you are at the beginning of the list again.

Problem 3> I saw an item I wanted on a male avi and I couldn't purchase it, because the male was wearing "gender specific" clothing - I didn't get my item and my son could have used the male clothes. Oh well. I can always go to the MP if I really want it - but that should be fixed in my opinion.

As for selling the cheap stuff - you wouldn't BELIEVE how many people are hoarding those free items - and will gobble them up if they are priced right - so, not necessarily a noob, because I'm not a noob, but I've been putting them out there and people are buying the small priced items. They are usually hoarders for future profits - AND it works for them heart

So, I like them, but I do NOT like going through over 3k of pages - blah!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 pm
BrilliantBlueStar
Laweliet

Oh rely thx ply with me, and i agree with u  

Laweliet

9,300 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm
Laweliet
BrilliantBlueStar
Laweliet

Oh rely thx ply with me, and i agree with u

Well, I will agree with you on the idea, there are some really strange outfits that I wouldn't be interested in. Ugly is a word for it. I think, it is mainly about what items are on the avi and if you are wanting them or hoarding them. The whole idea was to have a nice, pretty, decently priced outfit - HA - well, there are some gems in the mix - but I just don't like going through 3k plus pages.

Oh, and
chiisai-akanbo
- You are very welcome for the Links - Love helping heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:38 am
kittycross
From what I've seen, it looks mostly like people trying to rip people off with little to to no attempt to make a style or cohesive outfit.

maygoooosh IKR!!!! all I've seen are overpriced noob clothed avi's or overpriceed nekkid aveh!. gaaash!!!...
There should be a fee or something...or a tax.. cause from what I heard there's no tax..

Ranchi
I'm not too thrilled either. A friend of mine didn't read it all through and sold an outfit... now knowing he sold all the stuff equipped on it sweatdrop

What concerns me the most though is, that it's a "breeding spot" for copycats. It's only a matter of time until the winners of the arena will be copied, and their outfits sold for a huge amount of gold, because dammit, IT'S THE WINNER eek

It's also possible to just copy the outfits for your own amusement, or maybe someday... you'll find your twin in there *nods*

gah! IKR!! >o<
I was about to sell my outfit good thing I had second thoughts and read the announcement...

Omigosh!! I agree..!! from this point on..copycats will be....*cough*overflowing*cough*.. . I woudn;t be surprised "if" for example.. our outfits are sold there.. then we just run to someone who's our *cough*twin*cough*...  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Ky0ya Hibari

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 am
Sure hope they have "sort" option. It's hard to browse a hundred pages and some outfits are way over priced. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 am
Ky0ya Hibari
Sure hope they have "sort" option. It's hard to browse a hundred pages and some outfits are way over priced. -_-

GAAH! IKR!?!?!?
I want to have a sort option as well! D:  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out