Reply Quests
EtErNaLlY_hEaRtLeSs_QuEsT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeAdLy_EmO_JoKeR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, to be frank my fellow Gaians I am nothing more than a petri dish of a man and in the eyes of some not a very good person. I am emotional, yes and very shy at that, but in most cases I try to give myself as it is. I do have my problems and I will be the first to tell you so. This thread is not just a quest thread but a thread to which I hope to make friends.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the man behind the mask. My name is Brandon Angiel Lancaster or Lucien Angiel Lancaster. In a sense I am a freak, outcast, and a weirdo but all in all I am just me. If you need know more, post here. Below will be the table of contents along with the rules.

Rules

○ Keep cussing to a minimum
○ Keep proper grammar
○ Follow all rules of this forum

Table of Contents

Introduction
Dream Avatar
White List
Black List
Contests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,990,419 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
The Lovers
Heartless One
Anesidora's Woe

I went for the rocker style, and yes I know he looks rather weird due to the girl hair. This is however a rather emotional type avatar. He has a feel to him that makes you second guess yourself and make you stare into yourself with a soulless thought. Each emotion could arise from within yourself. Ctritique Please.  

DeAdLy_EmO_JoKeR

DeAdLy_EmO_JoKeR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm

This is where people who have donated or who have stuck around and helped me better my thread will go. If you want to end up on the contest part of this thread I suggest making it here

White List Members
Artemis Gale - Items worth 120 k heart heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 pm

This is where all the rule violators and evil-doers will go. Not only will they have the shame of being listed here but will be shunned with each post in harshness.

Black List Members
none as of yet

DeAdLy_EmO_JoKeR

DeAdLy_EmO_JoKeR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Contests

If you become a regular and achieve white list status ( all is needed is a nice attitude and having fun conversation on this thread ) then you will be eligible for random 10k giveaways where the first person who posts on pgs 10, 30, 60, and up 30 so on will receive this 10 k amount.  
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games