View Results

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 pm

I mostly do 1X1 but I am also willing to do group role-plays. I am semi-literate and don't do the literate stuff. I'm good but not that good. I can do either boy or girl. Although, girls do become big tom boys. I do just about any role-play known. I am just starting to learn my likes and dislikes. I refuse to role-play with people that will quite half way through. That will just tick me off so please don't role-play with me, if you'll just quit.

Role-plays I refuse to do:
Vampire (way too many of them)
Twilight
Zombies
Horror

This is it so far but will add more if the time comes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm

BUMP!

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:53 am

Hello, I am x-Angelic_Dreams-x, I am a semi-lit RPer and I love to RP fantasy. Especially elves. I have an idea if you are interested.

Quote and respond if you are interested!
heart Angel heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm

x-Angelic_Dreams-x
Hello, I am x-Angelic_Dreams-x, I am a semi-lit RPer and I love to RP fantasy. Especially elves. I have an idea if you are interested.

heart Angel heart

You've caught my attention.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:34 pm

xXwolfyhybridXx
x-Angelic_Dreams-x

heart Angel heart

Well I was thinking of a Forbidden Romance kind of thing and if you aren't interested in that I have a few other concepts. I can play guys and girls. I will list them and tell me which one you like.

1.Forbidden Romance- An elf princess/prince falls for another of a different species and must choose between being loyal to her family who have supported her/him through her/his arranged marriage or trust her heart to be with the one he/she loves.

2.Human's Greed- In a secluded forest far away from any town or city there lives a small tribe of Forest elves. They are there for each other and it is an every one knows each other community. But the humans discovered the village and want the land it rests on. All of the villagers flee to safety except for a small group of rebels who refuse to give up their homeland.

3.Eternal Punishment- An Angel, hand picked by God to influence the good in people. After hundreds of years of supporting the humans and carrying out God's wishes she grows envious of the humans and how much attention he gives them. When God discovers this he exiles her. She was now a fallen angel, not to return until she learns what mistake she had made. She lives on the streets looking for any food or money until a strange man finds her and takes her in. Will she fall in love? Will she finish her punishment and if she does will she leave behind her love or follow her heart?

if you don't like them I have a few more these are just the ones I liked most.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx
x-Angelic_Dreams-x

heart Angel heart

Well I was thinking of a Forbidden Romance kind of thing and if you aren't interested in that I have a few other concepts. I can play guys and girls. I will list them and tell me which one you like.

1.Forbidden Romance- An elf princess/prince falls for another of a different species and must choose between being loyal to her family who have supported her/him through her/his arranged marriage or trust her heart to be with the one he/she loves.

2.Human's Greed- In a secluded forest far away from any town or city there lives a small tribe of Forest elves. They are there for each other and it is an every one knows each other community. But the humans discovered the village and want the land it rests on. All of the villagers flee to safety except for a small group of rebels who refuse to give up their homeland.

3.Eternal Punishment- An Angel, hand picked by God to influence the good in people. After hundreds of years of supporting the humans and carrying out God's wishes she grows envious of the humans and how much attention he gives them. When God discovers this he exiles her. She was now a fallen angel, not to return until she learns what mistake she had made. She lives on the streets looking for any food or money until a strange man finds her and takes her in. Will she fall in love? Will she finish her punishment and if she does will she leave behind her love or follow her heart?

if you don't like them I have a few more these are just the ones I liked most.

God, I love one and three most they are so cool and something I've never done actually.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

xXwolfyhybridXx

God, I love one and three most they are so cool and something I've never done actually.

We can do both if you like. We can start with one and finish it before we move to the next. You can pick which we start with I really don't care. heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm

x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx

We can do both if you like. We can start with one and finish it before we move to the next. You can pick which we start with I really don't care. heart

Okay! ^.^ I'm really excited about the third one let's start with that one. I've never done a fallen angel role-play.

I do want to be the human for this one, you can be the angel.

Do you want to set it up or do you want me too???

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

xXwolfyhybridXx
x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx

Okay! ^.^ I'm really excited about the third one let's start with that one. I've never done a fallen angel role-play.

I will set it up. Our first posts will be our profiles. You can basically make up the profile for the human since the fallen Angel's bio is already determined.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 pm

x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx
x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx

I will set it up. Our first posts will be our profiles. You can basically make up the profile for the human since the fallen Angel's bio is already determined.

Okay, send me link when you can.

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 pm

xXwolfyhybridXx
x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx
x-Angelic_Dreams-x
xXwolfyhybridXx

Okay, send me link when you can.

Here it is! Eternal Punishment
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi! I'm Canni (I prefer this name. ^^)
I'd like to do a one on one!
Quote me if you are intrested~

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Attention caught. Anything your interested in???
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm

xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Attention caught. Anything your interested in???

Wolf it is~
I'm intrested in a lot~
Here are a few of mine
Two head workers of rival companies fall in love.
A psycho man falls in love with his nurse.
A prince has to marry another prince/princess (if you like yaoi then it'd be Prince)
I have some anime based one's two~
Soul Eater- Maka x Soul and Chrona x Kid
(if you no Durarara) Shizuo x Izaya (again yaoi heh ^^)
Non-anime again:
A person from another planet comes to earth and falls in love

I'm sure I have more, but here are a few!
I'll post the stories once you choose. ^^

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash