emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Welcome to the Cirque de Lune!User Image
Nice to meet you. We are Tia and Ruby, sisters and the owners of this traveling circus. WE have everything you could imagine: Tightrope walkers, elephants, clowns, trapeze artists, lion tamers, and of course, our main attraction, the freakshow.

So glad you could join us for this show! Step right up and claim your seat.

--The Truth--
The Cirque de Lune is not what it claims to be. The two sisters, Tia and Ruby, are taken with the idea of greatness. They will do whatever it takes. Now, I hope you will not become one of their victims, for you're safety.
Why are you telling me this, do you ask? It's simple: They want you.
And if they want you, you are defenseless against them. They will take you against your will, and experiment on you.
After they are satisfied with how you turned out, you will travel with them around the country, and be kept like an animal.
But unknown to them, they are losing their power.
The poor people they have taken are fighting back. They are planning a rebellion, and will not stop until they succeed.
So, who are you in this tale?
Are you with the expansion of Tia and Ruby's madness?
Or will you help set free the people they have stolen their very lives from?
The choice, my friend, is up to you.
thank you GothicGrave13 for epic description
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 pm

rules:
1.) I intended this to be a bit creepy, keep it that way
2.) characters can be mean but NOT users
3.)I will allow romance but keep it pg-13
4.) pm me your profiles "the circus"
5.) if you wish to ask me anything pm me
6.) have fun!

profile skelly:

victim or circus worker (add mutations if any)

My name is (name), last time I checked I was (gender), I am (age), Y'know, some people say I'm (personality). Before I was taken here my life was (history). My act? it's (act in the circus). when I look in the mirror I see (appearance)
I am the mere puppet of (user)

seeker (they find the victims)

My name is (name), last time I checked I was (gender), I am (age), Y'know, some people say I'm (personality), My life story? well (history)
when I look in the mirror I see (appearance)

other (detective on the case, relative of a victim etc)

My name is (name), last time I checked I was (gender), I am (age), Y'know, some people say I'm (personality), My life story? well (history)
why am I here? I can tell you that (just watching, searching for somebody, unravelling the mystery etc)
when I look in the mirror I see (appearance)

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 pm

accepted profiles:

My name is Ruby, last time I checked I was female. I am 21. Y'know, some people say I'm Almost like my sister, but more sarcastic and a bit nicer. Before I was taken here my life was Why should I tell you? Get back to work!. My act? it's A ringleader. when I look in the mirror I see White hair. (right)
I am the mere puppet of That_Green_Lady_13

My name is Tia, last time I checked I was female, I am 21, Y'know, some people say I'm firm, strict, scary, easily angered, insulting. Before I was taken here my life was...y'know what? I'm not telling you!. My act? I'm the ringleader. when I look in the mirror I see User Image (left)
I am the mere puppet of Emirichou

My our names are Seth and misha, last time we checked we were male (seth) female (Misha), we are 10, Y'know, some people say we're a little bit crazy, quiet, sad, Before we were taken here our life was good, we lived in a little town in the country, one day we went out for a walk when the circus caught us, we never saw our homes again. our act? we're acrobats. when I look in the mirror I see http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/049/c/3/circus_freak_twins_by_narimine-d39umrl.jpg
I am the mere puppet of emirichou
ourr mutations? Our hair has turned completely white, the marrow in our bones has been disintegrated (we have hollow bones, like birds) so we are light and easy to throw around, our bones are stronger than average so they won't break.

My name is Taryn Wentworth, last time I checked I was female, I am 14, Y'know, some people say I'm weird, laid back, easily amused, gullible, sometimes lazy, My act? I'm in the freakshow
when I look in the mirror I see (finding)
my mutations? I can be thrown into fire and not be incinerated, it still hurts though

My name was Aria Sansin, Now its Spring, last time I checked I was female, I am 16, Y'know, some people say I'm smart, gullible, wierd, strange, scary, and easily amused. Before I was taken here my life was good. Well, that's kind of a lie. It was a rollercoaster. I grew up with my mom, dad, and twin sister Alexa. We were both born with brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. One day, we were walking around our town, and we were captured. Tia and Ruby said they wanted us because we were twins, but they changed that very quickly. All the experiments changed us. A lot. Then they renamed us. I was renamed Spring because I'm green, and she was renamed Tye because of her stripes. My act? I'm an acrobat and in the freakshow. When I look in the mirror I see
User Image
My mutations? I now have green skin, bright blue hair, yellow eyes, and black wings.
I am the mere puppet of ZombiieRaverr98

&&

My name was Alexa Sansin, Now its Tye, last time I checked I was female, I am 16, Y'know, some people say I'm strange, wierd, gullible, easily amused, and a bit crazy. Before I was taken here my life was good. Well, that's kind of a lie. It was a rollercoaster. I grew up with my mom, dad, and twin sister Aria. We were both born with brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. One day, we were walking around our town, and we were captured. Tia and Ruby said they wanted us because we were twins, but they changed that very quickly. All the experiments changed us. A lot. Then they renamed us. I was renamed Tye because of my stripes, and she was renamed Spring because she's green. My act? I'm an acrobat and in the freakshow. When I look in the mirror I see
User Image
My mutations? I now have orange-ish skin, red-orange hair, stripes, yellow eyes, and a tiger tail.
I am the mere puppet of ZombiieRaverr98

My name is Nina Glen, last time I checked I was Female, I am 14, Y'know, some people say I'm Quiet, lonely, determined, My life story? well I am looking for her little brother and sister, after they disappeared six months ago, I very worried about them, before they were taken, the family was a happy one, we used to go for walks in the woods all the time, one time though, I was bitten by a snake and the wound never really healed
why am I here? I can tell you that I'm looking for my siblings
when I look in the mirror I see User Image
I am the mere puppet of Emirichou

My name is Clara Marten, last time I checked I was female. I am thirteen. Y'know, some people say I'm Pretty quiet, can be extremely hyper, acts slightly sleepy, go with the flow, a bit rebellious. Before I was taken here my life was well, normal. Sorry to admit, but it was. My father owns a gift shop, and my mother worked part time as a tailor. I have one brother, who, thankfully, is still at home. I was taken on my way to pick up my brother from a friend's house. My act? it's the freaking tightrope walker. Also, Hate to admit it, but I'm a clown. And part freakshower, when I'm not entertaining the kids. When I look in the mirror I see a very boyish looking girl. Yeah....
I am the mere puppet of That_Green_Lady_13

My name is Rita Stevens, last time I checked I was female, I am 15, Y'know, some people say I'm a bit cocky, snappy, egotistical , My life story? not telling you!
why am I here? I can tell you that I'm a victim
when I look in the mirror I see yeah i'm awesome right?

My name is Larai , last time I checked I was female. I am 15. Y'know, some people say I'm quiet, but they've never seen me angry. I try not to get mad, because I speak my mind. Instead, I keep my thoughts to myself and am seen as a shy one when I'd really like to...Well..Never mind. Just know that I hate it here, and I wish i could tear down the tents for good. I like to read, and sing when I assume I'm alone, because I'm afraid of our Ringleaders punishing me for no good reason. They're good at that. Before I was taken here my life was crazy. I didn't have many enemies because I had a good conscience, and even though I spoke my mind I always had a point that people agreed with. What few enemies I had, some were at home. One was the reason I always had bruises. I was taken by the circus with the lie that i'd be treated much nicer.... My act? I'm in the freakshow, and I'm a firebreather, my flame is blue and purple. When I look in the mirror I see brown hair, purple eyes like a snake's. My skin is light, while I have a purple tail tipped with a barb and dark horns sprouting from behind my ears.
I am the mere puppet of Luna_lonewolf
Mutations of mine: I have a reptilian tail, I have horns, and I'm a firebreather.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 pm

we are
OPEN!

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 am

Tia stood with her hands on her hips, watching the crew pack up the tent "step it up freaks!" she yelled, she rolled her eyes and looked at her sister ruby "can't they go any faster?" she yawned, turning to watch the two sets of twins, Misha and Seth, and Spring and Tye, struggle with armfuls of tent pegs, she chuckled "we have them scared spitless" she said as they passed, she looked at the little ones in particular, the heavy rain had plastered their crystal white hair to their heads, the strong wind threatened to blow them away "I'd say we did pretty well with this lot" Tia said "these are the first lot of twins who have not died because of their 'improvements'"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 am

Tye & Spring

Tye was trying to walk while holding tons of tent pegs, and she wasn't doing very well, she kept dropping them. She looked over at her sister Aria, er Spring. She was holding less pegs than Tye, but struggling just as much. It was probably because of the big black wings that got in her way all the time. Spring's wings were only one of the 'improvements' that the sisters had been given. Almost everything about them had been changed. Their hair color, skin color, eye color, and they had both been given something very strange. Spring got black wings, and Tye got a tiger tail to match the stripes she had been given. "Step it up freaks!" Tye heard Tia yell. We're only freaks because you made us this way Tye looked at the other set of twins. A boy and a girl named Seth and Misha. They both looked like either their fragile bodies were going to break or get carried off by the wind. Tye's expression changed from anger to sadness as she focused back on the task.

Spring watched her twin as both of them kept dropping pegs and tripping. Stupid wings... Spring then followed Tye's gaze to the two littler twins. They're so young, why would they take them? She wondered, a sad look on her face.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

Seth and Misha
Seth shuffled forwards, leaving a trail of pegs, his sister was scurrying around picking them up "sorry" he said as a particularly strong gust of wind knocked him off his feet the "improvements" were not very helpful in this weather, Taryn, another victim pulled him to his feet "careful" she said, Seth nodded this is horrible
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 am

Tye & Spring

Tye was about to help Seth up, but another victim, Taryn, helped him first. Tye picked up a few pegs that Seth had dropped, and kept walking. I hate this place..

Spring almost read Tye's mind without knowing it. I hate this place.. They thought the same thoughts a lot, but here, it was even worse. Spring picked up another peg that Tye had missed, adding to her already huge load.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

Taryn

Taryn ran over to help Spring "need a little help?" she asked, she looked across at Tia and Ruby why won't they let us rest? she thoght taking some of Spring's pegs to the van, she would get a long rest soon, tuck in that van with everyone else, at least it was warm in there.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

Tye & Spring

Tye kept walking to the van, for once not payng attention to anything else. She dumped her load in, and turned around, waiting for her sister.

Spring didn't have time to answer Taryn's question, and Taryn took about half of Spring's pegs. Spring picked up the ones that had fallen on the ground, and walked to the big van, dumping her pegs ontop of the others.

Tye watched her sister and Taryn, then watched Taryn walk to where Tye was. Taryn had dumped her load of pegs into the van, then Spring had dumped her's. Tye walked over to Seth and Misha. "Do you need some help?" She asked both of them at once.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 am

Seth and Misha
Misha nodded "thanks" she said attempting to pick up the pegs seth had dropped
((my tea time now sorry for veeeeeeeeeeeeery short post))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Tye & Spring

Tye took some of Misha's pegs, then some of Seth's. Then, she picked up some of the pegs both of them had dropped. Afterwards, she walked to the van yet again and dumped her pegs on the growing pile. Then, she looked back at the younger twins.

Spring watched her sister with a small smile on her face. She always did want to help people. The smile was quickly wiped away when she remembered where she was.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

User Image

Clara Marten
Please, leave all overcoats, canes, and tophats with the c l o w n, tightrope walker, or freakshow kid...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Flap, flap, flap. A girl who looked a whole lot like a boy with, well, lavender-hued wings, flied around overhead, carrying a giant tarp along with a couple other kids that had wings. "Beep beep! Fake angels with a giant tarp coming through!" She shouted towards a girl, who ducked just in time. Grabbing some of the drooping fabric, Clara held a bit in her arms, before dropping it where it was supposed to be, just as she had done a hundred times before. "Ta-daa!" she said, then landed softly, folding up her wings. Walking over to some of the kids with pegs, Clara took off her jacket, and stacked some of the pegs in the jacket and handed it to a young girl, who, if she remembered correctly, was named Misha. "Here!" she said, smiling at the girl. "You can use my jacket to hold the pegs."

From that moment, you'll feel o u t
xxo fxxp l a c e...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

emiri-chou
Seth and Misha
"thanks" seth and misha said in unison, they took the remainder of the pegs and jumped into the back of the van "d'you think they'll ever take us home?" Misha asked her brother, who shrugged, but they both knew the answer

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

User Image

Clara Marten
Please, leave all overcoats, canes, and tophats with the c l o w n, tightrope walker, or freakshow kid...

"Anytime!" Clara said, then walked over to the van, hopping in. "Whew! I'm soaked!" she said, squeezing a bit of the water out of her short, cropped hair that she kept deliberately short, despite the occasional protest.

From that moment, you'll feel o u t
xxo fxxp l a c e...
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out