Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Alucard Van Lucifix

As Tessa and Masaru walked faster ahead towards the Inn, Alucard was comfortably walking about two steps behind. The three friends we're hapilly walking together, awaiting there well-wanted wine, Red imperticular to Alucard. The sky was blue and the tree's slightly rustled in the cool breeze that wondered the surrounding land. Alucard was taking evenly spaced steps behind the other two Vampires, he was looking at the wooden Inn when he thought 'Atleast this small journey is over now' to himself. As he reached the front of the Inn, Alucard came to a halt and looked over towards the others with his piercing red eyes awaiting for them to start a conversation.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image
*+* Masaru Shinichi *+*

As they walked towards the Inn Masaru still with a small skip i his step, he felt accepted, he hadn't been here long at all and already he was being invited for drinks "I think I'm gonna like it here" he thought to himself
As they approached the Inn he stopped with Tessa and turned towards Alucard who had been following a few steps behind, at his comment about the walk Masaru smiled "Indeed wasn't far at all was it" he chuckled
He stood still with one hand now in his trouser pocket and the other laid by his side, he smelled the air, it was alive, Ashenvail was like no city he had seen before, it was full of creatures, none alike, he really felt as though he could be happy here and stay hidden for a long time.
He then lifted his bare arm and gestured towards the Inn door "Shall we" he said suggesting they enter for their drink.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Soka thought, "I wonder what Oni is doing now..." Soka smiled, making sure no one was getting suspicious to him. He sipped his red wine. He kept thinking about Oni. Maybe she was climbing out to cause more problems and he would have to save the day. Or that she was killing someone, to protect herself. Or is she was still sleeping. Soka said, "Well, that was quite a walk." He walked in with the others and waited until someone picked a chair.

User Image  

Monsterrz

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm
Soka looked at the menus and said, "What do we want?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Seras Wilson

Seras was sitting at a table in the Bell Inn sipping on a glass of red wine, the inn had a few customers. Seras raised the glass to admire the liquid inside. Rich and full bodied just how she liked it, Father and Mother always chose the best and this Inn was meeting her standards.

Raising the glass to her lips she drank the wine deeply and savored the taste as it rolled over her tongue. "This is a wonderful wine."

Gravean Rymus

Dapper Vampire

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Member 100

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Tessa approached the inn still linked with Masaru "The walk was nice and the scenery we passed was what I would expect from a small town" she smiled appreciatively.

Tessa unlinked arms and pushed through the door the smell of alcohol and wholesome food swept over her she took a sweeping glance off the room taking in the worn in carpet and old style furniture.

Looking at Soka she smiled appreciatively "Why don't you and the lads find a table the first round is on me" she said with a smile "So what does everyone want?" she questioned ready for orders.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 am
Soka shrugged and said, "Surprise me."

User Image  

Monsterrz

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
*+* Masaru Shinichi *+*

They walked into the Inn, the smells of alcohol and home cooked food filled his nostrels, he felt a small bit of drawl try to exit his mouth, but he stoped it before it did. It had been so long since he had set foot into a pub like this without being scowled at, he was relaxed.
At Tessa's words Masaru smiled, "Just a Large Glass of Margaux Bordeaux please" he said, remembering that it was what he always drank at home before all of the betrayal, he then looked around and found a nice booth like table and walked over and sat at it.
As he sat he looked around and noticed a few more people sitting around having a quiet drink, this was certainly a nice place.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard followed the others inside then pulled an aged-seat out beside them and sat down listening to Tessa's kind question. As he sat he firmly crossed one leg over the other and then put his elbow on the wooden table, propping his head up. This Inn met his standards quite nicely, classic and not filled to the brim with people. 'Red Wine please' Alucard requested. He smelled the air then the smell of food cooking with the old scent of the room filled him. Right now he wasn't too bothered what kind of Red Wine he drank, he missed it so much. Back at his fathers castle he would have a limitless supply of years old wine that he'd sit and drink all day. Whatever the accasion.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:40 am
User Image
Walking up to the bar Tessa took in her surroundings and noticed another vampire enjoying a glass of wine.

Reaching the bar she ordered 3 red wines and a mead although brought up wealthy Tessa always thought the taste of wine was like drinking vinegar and mead was the closest to wine she would go.

Walking back with a tray with the wine she picked up some crisps in every flavor not knowing what everyone liked "Drinks and snacks are served" she smiled handing out the drinks and laying the crisps on the table before returning the tray back to the bar.

Tessa was pleased the Inn wasn't busy as getting the drinks, returning the tray and then returning to her seat was easy she didn't have to brush up against anyone or forcefully push through a crowd.

As she sat down she took a sip of mead allowing its sweet warmth to linger on her taste buds before swallowing. As she liquid hit the back of her throat and trickled down she became more relaxed "So who likes what flavor" she asked when it came to food she wasn't fussy she would eat anything.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 am
User Image
*+* Masaru Shinichi *+*

As Tessa came back over with wine and crisps. Masaru smiled "Why thankyou Tessa", he took his glass of Margaux from the tray and one of the bags of crisps, he wasn't really fussy on flavour, it was the wine he was more interested in.
As he sat and looked at Tessa, he gestured for Alucard to join them at the Booth table he had sat at, he felt it nicer than sitting on a table just inside the door, As he took of sip of the full bodied, fruity wine his face filled with a look of ecstacy, it had been so long since he had tasted a good wine, not this wishy washy stuff he had been forced to drink for the last 50 / 60 years. As he continued sipping his wine he also looked around the pub again, as he did so he noticed another Vampire sitting across from them.

dando666
Crew

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm
As soon as Soka was about to respond, his phone went off. He looked at the caller ID and whispered to himself, "God D-" he got up and said in a soft voice, "I'll be right back."
He marched out of the Inn and answered the phone, "What now?!" He waited a while while he hear the excuse of the person on the phone. He angerly whispered, "Look. I am so sick of you making me clean up your messes!"
Soon he sighed as he waited to listen. Then he spoke calmly, "Oni... Fine. But you so, I mean you so owe me one!" He hung up and walked back to the Inn. He took a drink of the wine Tessa brought for him, "Sorry. But my mom needs me to ... make sure her house is locked. So I'll be right back."
He marched out, making sure no one he was having a drink with was following him. He muttered to himself before he left, "I will kill that human sister!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

As Alucard noticed everyone else sit at another table and made themselves comfortable across the room from him, he became engulfed in what was, an unusual feeling of embarassment. Alucard watched Masaru gesture towards him then it dawned on him, he had sat at the wrong table. He took one last , sighful, breath of the lush smell around him, then his body swiftly turned to mist. The foggy gathering then tragically spread and regathered on the spare chair beside Masaru. As Alucard re-asembled himself his legs were elegantly crossed and his elbow rested on the table to prop his aching head up once again. Alucard looked through the corner of his eye, sneakly, to check on Masaru and the others around him, making sure he hadn't made too much a fool of himself. Alucard never really had a reason to be embarassed, being the person in charge alot of the time with servants and a huge castle, this was a new feeling, and he didn't like it. Alucard took a glass of lush red wine from the plate Tessa quite thankfully brought over, Alucad smiled as he took it to show his thanks, then he shut his eyes and fed the wine to his mouth. He savoured the awesome taste that his dry taste buds had waited so long for, as he regrettably swallowed his first sip he opened his eyes again, watching the other guy walk out to answer his phone. It was at this moment that Alucard remembered he was somehow 'friends' with the Human, the Human he wanted answers from. Alucard remembered what the Human said, he reminded her of someone, and he wanted to know who. As the guy walked back in Alucard watched him casually, but then turned all attention back to his drink. The drink that surprisingly stood up to his standards, although a little more aging would have been a nice touch to the drink.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm
About an hour, Soka started to walk back to the Inn. Oni followed him and he turned and found her. He pushed her into an ally not too far from the Inn and started to whisper to her, "Oni. You need to stop getting in trouble..."
"But.. I can't. You know that they are searching for me."
"Then stop getting in trouble, hide and then wait until it all blows over."
"But-"
"I will talk to you later. I am making friends."
"..."
"I became a vampire, not you, sis. And I NEED a life. A vampire life. I'll meet you at the HUMAN dorm." He kissed her on the forehead and let her sneakly walk off. He sighed and then walked into the Inn. He smiled and sat. "Sorry about that... My mother had problems with her.. piano." In his mind, he thought, "I wonder what my human sister is doing now..."  
Ashenvail

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff