Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Annoyance Magic. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:23 am
I'm thinking of developing a system of annoyance magic, in which I pretend to be fluffy around serious pagans, and then channel all that annoyance energy to fuel my magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:15 pm
Sounds interesting. domokun

I know next to nothing about magic, so I'm very interested in hearing how this will work out. Good luck with it.  

queertastrophy

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Tsuzuki
I'm thinking of developing a system of annoyance magic, in which I pretend to be fluffy around serious pagans, and then channel all that annoyance energy to fuel my magic.

Good start. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:55 pm
Unrelated, but thanks for teaching me some new kanji.  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:05 pm
Summed up as psychic vampirism. Nothing new, and it appears to be universally lothed by shamans across many traditions.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:40 pm
If it's so hated, then it MUST work. I suggest trying it as often at as many places as possible for as long as possible. Good luck!  

Orion-Blacknuckle

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:10 pm
TeaDidikai
Summed up as psychic vampirism. Nothing new, and it appears to be universally lothed by shamans across many traditions.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. Psy vamps usually feed off of the energy of a persons body. I believe that's more along the lines of emo vamp, though he's not really stealing any energy, just using the raised energy of the anoyed people to better fuel his magic. It's an interesting thought really.
Emotional magic. Another form of thought form manipulation I suppose, but effective none the less, especially since emotions can make rather strong thought forms.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:26 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. Psy vamps usually feed off of the energy of a persons body. I believe that's more along the lines of emo vamp, though he's not really stealing any energy, just using the raised energy of the anoyed people to better fuel his magic. It's an interesting thought really.
Emotional magic. Another form of thought form manipulation I suppose, but effective none the less, especially since emotions can make rather strong thought forms.
Actually, you see this sort of thing in artists a lot. And right now it's all theoretical, as I have no desire of making enemies at the moment. People can be rather mean when you're annoying them.  

Tsuzuki

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:30 pm
Tsuzuki
Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai

Actually, you see this sort of thing in artists a lot. And right now it's all theoretical, as I have no desire of making enemies at the moment. People can be rather mean when you're annoying them.
Such is human nature.

I look forward to reading your discoveries on the use of emotional energy when you finally decide to go on your annoyance spree.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:43 am
Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai

Oh! Thank you. Emo-vamp. I like that. Far more accurate. Just as distasteful in my opinion, but a much better title.  

TeaDidikai

Nashoba Kaga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:56 am
Well this should prove to be most interesting. Let me know about your findings.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:30 am
I was thinking, Emo-vamps would be a subsection of Psy-vamps. Different means to an end.  

TeaDidikai

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:52 pm
TeaDidikai
I was thinking, Emo-vamps would be a subsection of Psy-vamps. Different means to an end.
hmm...I suppose so, but it is still important to make the distinction. Kinda like the Wiccan=pagan but pagan!=Wiccan thing.

On a side note, I wonder just how many specialized fields of psy-vamps there are?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:25 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai
hmm...I suppose so, but it is still important to make the distinction. Kinda like the Wiccan=pagan but pagan!=Wiccan thing.

On a side note, I wonder just how many specialized fields of psy-vamps there are?
Would depend on who you talk to. I mean, I don't even know of TTotV has distinct sects or not.  

TeaDidikai

Memento Mortalis Es

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:55 am
Sex magic can also be using induced emotions as power. Are you saying that those people are also vamps? (No pun intended.) (Okay, pun intended.)  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff