s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 am
User Image

head mistress office  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Ichirou walked slowly up towards the door to the office, as he came to the large wooden door marked 'Office' he knocked upon it.

As he heard a voice inside say 'Come in' he twisted the handle and gingerly walked in and closed the door behind him, he then went and stood at the desk where he saw the Head Mistress sitting behind it "Good afternoon Head Mistress, My name is Ichirou Takara, I am a Bounty Hunter of sorts in service to Lucifer himself, I am here on a personnal mission to find a long escaped Semi-Deamon, but I am also here to learn some new skills and possibly make some new accomplases, I also want to assure you that I will not be causing any trouble for your Academy" he said stating his reasons for attending the academy

As he finshed he stood looking at her waiting for her response

dando666
Crew

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:34 am

User ImageLooking up from her desk she listened to the demon and his reasons "Fine welcome to the school" she smiled "But I will warn you any problems and i will personally hunt you down" she said sternly to the demon "If that is all you may leave"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 am

User Image As the demon left the room Devina sat back down at her desk and rubbed her temples.
"what a day this is going to be" she sighed pulling out her paperwork and begging to work on what enchantments were needed this year.
After a few moments the office door flew open and a panicked/concerned angel entered the office.
Devina's contorted in to that of concern raising from her desk she smiled comfortingly "Can i be of any help you look a little flustered" Devina gestured to the empty chair.

s3xy_t
Captain

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 am
User Image Anael burst through the door a little flustered from running "Sorry to burst in miss but there has been a murder near the angel dorms" said Anael pulling out her phone to show the pictures that had been taken.

"I'm sorry miss but I did clean up as it was an eye sore and was bound to cause distress" Anael started unknowingly twirling her hair between her forefinger and thumb wondering now if it was the best thing to have done.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:26 am

User Image Davina took the phone and flicked through the pictures "Did anyone actually witness this murder" She asked concern and worry quickly flicking over her face if you blinked it would have been missed.

Noticing the vampire fiddling with her hair Davina smiled gently "You did well Anael do you still have your abilities to return to the world above"

s3xy_t
Captain

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 am
User Image Anael sighed relieved at the headmistresses words. "You want me to take her up there don't you" Anael smiled knowingly and a little nervous. "I've never taken someone home before" Anael giggled nervously.  
Classrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games