:(
View Results

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
I'm Rayven. 18. Suburbs. Blahh. I was always the 'tom-boy' girl. I have a bangin' body which is sweet, but I never felt good enough about myself to be all TADA look at me! So over the years as I became more socialized my depression kinda went away, and I started dressing nicer, and taking care of myself. It does feel nice. =]

Then about two months ago, one of my good friends comes over and we go on this random crazy adventure. ((That's our thing.)) We each had to do something we'd never done before. Lol So she did my make up and hair and stuff, and she walked down a main road in her bra! o.o (( She totally got the worst half of the deal. Totally hilarious though.)) Anywhoo, a lot of people noticed that I looked different, and happy, and that made me happy. smile
So I wear make-up a lot more often now. Not like every day, but when I feel up to it.
Thing is I didn't know there were so many rules. D; And so many different styles! Its ridiculous. I'm kind of experimenting with what I like best, kinda falling into a bold colors, and thick eyeliner stage lol. Which my parents HATE. "Its supposed to exaggerate, not cover" Hehe. Funny thing is, when I wear make up, I don't care what people think, because its removeable! Maybe that's a lil weird. =]

So my question to you girlies is what is your opinion on make up? Do you wear it, and if so whats your personal style?
Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 pm
I only wear a little but I think makeup is good and can make people feel a lot more confidant and that itself is a pretty thing. mrgreen

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

ll CRAYONZ ll

5,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm
Ooo girl i love makeup!!! heart i feel like very pretty in it wink ) i like to wear bright colorful makeup that makes my eyes pop! but mostly i love the scene style i find it to be cute :33

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 pm
i only wear make up occasionally, like on special occasions/events. lots of my friends and even my mom (lol) are trying to get me to wear it more often, though. it seems nice, but im just to lazy to put it on. sweatdrop  

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Swim47. I'm too lazy, I don't see why people want me to wear it so bad... lots of reasons why I choose not too, lol. Mostly I like to walk around without the feeling of it on my face. But I love the point you shared. If it gives you confidence, then power to ya =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
It's your face lol. Should def. be a personal choice.Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

aikomeow

5,900 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm
I wear makeups occasionally, like when going to party or wedding or cosplay. Usually I just try to look natural and match the dress, except for cosplay; just match the dress. When it goes to dating or just hanging out with friends, I try to make the makeup as natural as possible. Sometimes, I don't wear any makeup. Our skin have to be free sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 am
i used to be a tomboy too i still am at times i just care more about what i look like. i always still had a girly side though XD and i wear makeup just dont overload especially if your just going to school half the time i try a avril lavigne look and its good....i just cant wear it in public....  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 am
I'm love wearing make up at the moment, I go through stages of not caring about it and loving it/wanting to experiment all the time lol.
I just like to curl my eyelashes and do a subtle smoky eye with browns and then I just use a matte lipstick only like a shade darker than my lips, with a clear lip gloss over the top to soften it.
I like girly, pretty make up that goes with anything  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm
i only wear eye liner cause I just don't feel like caking my face in anything else redface  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

Refectio

Wealthy Lunatic

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Lmao I'm 14 and I really recently got into makeup (this summer in fact)
I'm loving mascara, because my eyelashes are pathetically short and unnoticeable so YAYYY I CAN SEE THEM CLEARLY mrgreen

Eyeliner I also love, my eyes are naturally big for a korean (a friend of mine once thought I wore circle lenses of some sort xD) so eyeliner just makes them a touch more pretty, which makes me feel better IMO.

I don't wanna go psycho though and end up being one of those beginners that just cake a ton of stuff on P: So I'm like this for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:05 pm
Don't wear it, i just don't like it xD  

V2Mew

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:33 pm
I never do wear it because It feels like my face is suffocating!
But when I do Im told I look TADA!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 pm
I usually don't, Only when my wife forces me >.<  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm
I didn't get into the basics (i.e. foundation and blush) until I was 16. I'm 20 now, and I still rarely wear anything more. Sometimes if I feel like it, I'll wear a light dusting of a taupey rose eye shadow to contrast my eye color along with foundation and blush, but that's it.
I used to be a tomboy out of shyness, awkwarness, and not really knowing anything else since I grew up with two older brothers and their friends. But over the past few years I've grown into my more feminine side, and I'm actually pretty happy and comfortable with it. I've never felt more confident, actually.
And I know this is a bit of a silly point, but my boyfriend quite likes the subtle changes as well.  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff