Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
The Drakon's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mutoid123

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:15 am
basically, seeming as everyone here are kh fans, you've probably heard of organization XIII who are evil, and a couple years ago i thought, why arent there any good nobodies, so i created the Drakon's, if you havent already used up your 2 character limit then i highley recomend using your name in an anagram with an X forexample, Hipplix, whichis Philip, so yeah, whoever wantsto start it they can in whatever world, thank you for reading biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 pm
wait are you saying if you want to be a drakon you need to put an "x" at the end or just have an "x" at the end haha im confused and it sounds like a good idea haha  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

mutoid123

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:24 am
forever_riku
wait are you saying if you want to be a drakon you need to put an "x" at the end or just have an "x" at the end haha im confused and it sounds like a good idea haha

nonononono, i was makig an example of my name, which is philip, u jsut put it somewhere so it makes sense,like jason could be saxjon, which is really bad buti made it up o nteh spot but yeah u getthe gist  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:16 pm
mutoid123
forever_riku

nonononono, i was makig an example of my name, which is philip, u jsut put it somewhere so it makes sense,like jason could be saxjon, which is really bad buti made it up o nteh spot but yeah u getthe gist

okay haha i understand and ill have to think up of someone but yea when im done making him ill post his name here and on the character list haha  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
KH Role Playing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items