Dark_Star_Wulf
Captain

Dangerous Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm
WELCOME TO GIVING THE K!! One of the few places where people can and will be helped I am Dark Star the Wulfy I am captain of this guild xd There is Pinoy Boy who is the one who helped me start this and thus is a vice captain, along with Zori Ojo (my roommate), Noob Moves (security and fun guy), and Jintama (who is entertaining and has invited many).

Our main goal is to help anyone get what they want (item wise xp )
We will be starting a Zomg helping forum where you can ask a few of us help you level up so you can go gold hunting and eventually be able to get your own stuff and help out others. That is the one catch the gold must keep flowing! I give you gold or item please turn around *eventually* and hand gold or and item to them telling them the to keep it moving. xd

This Forum is for NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us some stuff about you and introduce why you are here in our guild. I will be on here often and anyone who wants to be friends with me must ask me My account is funny in the way of only I can do friend requests... anyway have fun and talk to us!!!!!! >u<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am
Dark_Star_Wulf
WELCOME TO GIVING THE K!! One of the few places where people can and will be helped I am Dark Star the Wulfy I am captain of this guild xd There is Pinoy Boy who is the one who helped me start this and thus is a vice captain, along with Zori Ojo (my roommate), Noob Moves (security and fun guy), and Jintama (who is entertaining and has invited many).

Our main goal is to help anyone get what they want (item wise xp )
We will be starting a Zomg helping forum where you can ask a few of us help you level up so you can go gold hunting and eventually be able to get your own stuff and help out others. That is the one catch the gold must keep flowing! I give you gold or item please turn around *eventually* and hand gold or and item to them telling them the to keep it moving. xd

This Forum is for NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us some stuff about you and introduce why you are here in our guild. I will be on here often and anyone who wants to be friends with me must ask me My account is funny in the way of only I can do friend requests... anyway have fun and talk to us!!!!!! >u<

Yay! rofl I am security and a fun guy! biggrin This is true in real life. 4laugh Anyways, if you didn't want to search my name, to see my avi, it's right here. wink Or you could of just looked in our forums and look at the threads I made. lol xd  

Just Stab Him
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Pie For All! 300

Sapphirelove226

Desirable Shopper

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 pm
Haiii hows it going?? whee I don't really know if there is anything THAT interesting about me xd I love acting, ceramics, drawing (even though I'm not crazy awesome at it biggrin ), Harry Potter, rock, indie, and alternative music, I already donated 10,000 and am trying to level up on Zomg to give more. rofl I'm here because like basically everyone I'm trying to get my dream avi so if you can help in any way that would be awesome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:30 am
sorry i didnt put this sooner. theres a few things about me, i love studying the supernatural, the military, and other stuff. I LOVE playing video games and have been playing since 2 or 3. I prize loyalty honor and respect and enjoy being around others with these qualities. I joined because i like helping others and because there are so few people that are willing to help others.  

blaze19910

3,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Giving the K

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items