Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

Seras Wilson

Seras walked up the paved floor in a pair of loose sandles and a black towel wrapped around her body and a small towel over her arm. Placing her towels neatly on a seat revealing her slender body in a plain black bikini and top.

Kicking off her shoes she was happy she came late evening the water would be perfect and the pool was empty, stepping to the edge she put her legs together raised her arms and performed a perfect swan dive, the water rushed past her as she came up for breath in a large splash she brushed her soaked her back and laughed at the feeling of the water over her. The water had been enchanted so any species could use the facility. Seras had of course used pools like this before but she was still amazed a school like this would have one.

She lay on her back and began swimming a back stroke along the pool. She lloked at the moon smiling, "Its such a beautiful night..." She mused to herself.

Gravean Rymus

Dapper Vampire

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Member 100

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
After exploring the grounds a little after speaking with the headmistress, Ichirou decided to go for an evening dip in the pool. He changed in his dorm into his black swimming trunks embroided with a blue tribal dragon, then walked out towards the pool.
User Image

Walking down the Marble White steps he gawked in awe at the magnificense of the pool and surrounding area, as he did so he noticed an athletic looking woman, dressed in a black bikini looking up at the moon, as he got closer he could hear her lightly singing to herself.
He decided to gently slip into the pool so as not to frighten her, he placed his towel on a nearby chair and then wlaked towards the pool, sat down and put his feet in the water, gently paddling them, he then looked at this slender woman "Gorgeous Night, Isn't it?" he said said softly not wanting to startle her and starting conversation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Seras Wilson

Seras continued to sing even when she felt the presence of the demon, she felt his eyes fall on her body, she wasn't a stranger to it but she was unsure of his intentions.

Stopping slowly she stood up, "Yes it is indeed a beautiful night," she looked upon the demon his eyes where quite menacing if she did say so herself. His long dark hair and skin made a small tingle run over her body. Her mother had always warned her about demons. So she would keep this one at a small distance.

Gravean Rymus

Dapper Vampire

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Member 100

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As she stood up he glanced at her body in the moonlight "Well so far coming here wasn't such a bad idea" he thought.

He continued paddling his feet in the pool, as he felt her eyes glance him up and down he could sense a small amount of fear, he decided to tred lightly in order to build trust "So what brings you out here this late" he asked curiously

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image

Seras Wilson

Seras smiled as he watched her in the pool. She giggled coyly, "Oh my we haven't even told each other our names, where are are manners." dipping her knees she did a mock curtsey to keep her dignity covered. "I am here surprisingly to have a late night swim. Why are you here?" She said crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

Gravean Rymus

Dapper Vampire

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Member 100

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
At her stern sarcastic remark Ichirou smiled, he then decided to fully submerge himself in the pool water, he dove under and then threw himself out of the water, leaping into the air but still in the water from waist down.
he then went back to looking at the women who had just spoken to him "Well someone seems tense" he chuckled "My name is Ichirou.....and yours?" he asked curiously
"And I'm here for a nightly swim and exploring the campus, yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Seras Wilson

She didn't unfold her arms and as he swam through the pool her vamparic eyes followed his movements in case he tried any funny business. When he broke the water Seras smiled slightly, "Yes I'm tense, i don't often mingle with other races, so i hope your not to offended."

She lent back and began her back stroke again. "I'm here to relax before classes start, i already looked around campus so I shouldn't have any problems."

Gravean Rymus

Dapper Vampire

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Member 100

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:57 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As he finished his little jolt from the water he swam round casually, At her comment Ichirou smiled at her "No I can understand to be honest, I know I'm not the most normal looking person here at the Academy, but I assure you, I mean you no harm" he said trying to calm her obvious nervous nature
As he continued swimming seras began her backstroke, Ichirou continued swimming in his casual way "I agree with that, Is nice to relax before a class, I've explored a little aswell, only have a few places outside the campus that I havn't visited yet" he said agreeing with her

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 am
User Image
Michiko walked up towards the pool her flip flops slapping gently on the ground, her hair blowing slightly in the night breeze getting closer to the pool she heard voices not wanting to interrupt them she quietly sat down on one of the chairs and watched as they swam.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Swimming around as he was still looking at Seras, he sensed the arrival of another creature, as he worked out if he knew this person he realised he had already met one of these creatures, but this wasn't the same one he had met at the Reception Desk.
"Well I never" he thought shockingly "I've never met these creatures in all my years and now I've met two in the short space of time of being here" he continued thinking to himself
He continued swimming around in his casual manor, swimming from one end of the pool to the other.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Michiko's ears twitched and she looked up feeling someones eyes on her she caught the eye of a strange creature she had never seen or smelt anything like him.

She dropped her look almost as quickly as she started it, she rummaged in her bag for her book although uninterested she wanted to appear like she was doing anything other then looking.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As Ichirou swam closer to one end of the pool, he could sense this Woman Creature looking at him almost in discontent, he turned and swam back in the direction of the opposite end of the pool, and ultimatly towards the new woman.
As he approached the other end, he was in talking distance to this new person "Why not come in for a swim" he said cheekily "The water doesn't bite" he said jokingly trying to break the ice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 am
User Image
Michiko looked over her book and saw the strange being swimming back and forth turning back to her book she glanced over its pages not taking any of it in.

As the being spoke she jumped slightly not noticing him swim towards her "I know water doesn't bite but unless its a shower or in a sink it doesn't go anywhere near me" she said nervously seeing him gleaming with the water. It took a lot of effort to get psyched to even go in the shower although a clean animal water makes her very nervous.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Ichirou looked confused and facinated by her words, he had never seen a creature so hessitant towards water "So you mainly clean yourself using?" he asked curiously having a vauge idea as to what but wanting to hear from her
As he spoke he swam up gently to rest his arms on the poolside, his toned biceps resting on the white marble side, water glistening off the in the bright moonlight, he did like to keep in shape and in a small vein way he did love himself for it

Academy Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff