s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

A place for both sexes of the race to meet and relax  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia entered the Lounge and then walked over to the white sofa casually. As he sat down and made himself comfortable his gazed around and took in the splendour of the Angel Dorm. Then he pulled out his book and carried on reading from where he left off outside the Canteen. slowly he would turn the odd page now and then.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 am
User Image Anael entered the lounge after unpacking and noticed it was empty bar one other person who seemed uninterestedly flicking through a book "You don't seem very bothered by your book" she said smiling gently nodding towards his book."Whats it about if you don't mind my asking?" she said curiously walking towards him her shoes tapping on the floor at each foot fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia was caught off-guard as the other angel commented. He didn't catch her properly but didn't bother asking what she said the first time. He glanced at her and looked at her long white hair. Marluxia left his index finger where he finished reading. 'I got it from England, and based there, about three seperate lives all after the same fallen star for a jewel she possess' and her eternal youth. I've read it several times and think it's an excellent book' Marluxia spoke with optimism, he enjoyed the book so much and knew the story off-by-heart. He smiled at the fellow Angel when he finished. Marluxia often smiled, he was quite an all-round happy guy.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
Anael blushed by her mistake "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions" she said feeling a little more then foolish.

"Does that mean you've traveled?" she asked eyes full of excitement she longed to see the world by foot rather then looking upon it just hadn't done so as yet.

"What was it like?" she realized she was gabbling but couldn't seem to help it her excitement and curiosity caused her speech to increase dramatically.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Marluxia

As Marluxia was asked the question he enjoyed to speak about so much, he was more than obliged to answer. 'Well' he began, closing his book in the process, folding one corner. 'I've been to a few places, England... Canada.... France... a few other places. They're all excellent in my opinion but in their own ways. Like Canada, lovely mountains and fresh air, then you've got France with its nice warm weather and its summery feeling. And then we have England, a place of symbolic significance. I watched and visited England alot when I lived in the above world...' he began to drift off, but then got back into the spirit of things. 'Its weather is alright... the food is original, the buildings are amazing, not just the new ones, but the old ones too! And each country have unique styles too... Have you... not visited anywhere?' Marluxia asked, looking bizarely at thegirl beside him. He was so used to visiting places himself, he didn't really realise that some people don't get to visit the places they want.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm
Angellus entered the lounge and noticed other angels so he turned shy. Angellus sat on the stairs and watched the other angels talk, soon he sighed and looked down. "Should I talk to them or not?" thought Angellus.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 am
User Image

Marluxia

As Marluxia was finished speaking, he noticed another Angel sitting on the stairs behind the Angel he was speaking to. He widened his eyes then slowly, he inched his head side-ways past the Angel before him, to see the other Angel better, he had his head down low. Marluxia's face looked somewhat... confused but surprised. 'uhhhh' he quietly said.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 am
Angellus looked up and noticed Marluxia looking at him. Angellus gave him a small wave and tried to smile, although he's shy around other angels.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia then popped a smile and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. 'Hey there' he greeted him. Marluxia was always quite a happy guy, and wasn't normally too nervous around others. At this point he realised he hadn't introduced himself to either of the Angels here.'umm... I'm Marluxia' after that small amount of thought, he introduced himself to both Angels there, he glanced between the two as he waited for a reply.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Angellus stood up and walked to the other angels slowly. "Um...I'm Angellus Silverwing. I'm new h-here." said Angellus in a shy voice. He was a little nervous, he wasn't much of a talker due to his quiet personality.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
As Anael was talking to Marluxia she noticed the confusion on his face and turned to follow his gaze.

Noticing another angel Anael smiled she loved meeting new people it made her day. At Marluxia's introduction she beamed "I'm Anael its a pleasure to meet both of you" as she heard the other angel speak quietly she looked concerned "You know I'm sure none of us bite is it really that daunting to make new friends?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

s3xy_t
Captain

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:21 pm
"I'm shy around other angels.." replied Angellus. He spoke in his normal voice, he felt a little calmer being around the two angels.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia enjoyed sitting down, having a good conversation with new people. He took this conversation as a good time to make new friends. Marluxia chuckled friendly, with Angellus, not at him. 'well we're all friendly!' Marluxia made a cheesy grin that fitted the moment well. He didn't really care if he looked stupid, he enjoyed life and lived it to the full. 'So what brings everyone here to the Academy then? Anything exciting?' Marluxia asked, resting his back back on the comfortable leather chair.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm
"I wanted to make friends." replied Angellus. He let out a small smile at Anael and Marluxia, he was happy to have some friends.
User Image  
Angel Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces