Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Design's Weight Diary: In Pursuit of Longevity! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
About Me:

Hey guys! You can call me Design (or AD, or De, or Audi, or anything you want really!). I'm 18 years old (My birthday is in August, so I'll be 19 soon). I'm a college student and an Artisan. I like to write, read, draw, and crochet. I'm going to school for Game Design and I have 1 and a half to 2 years left to get my degree in that.

I have a bunch of bad habits, like eating too much or not in moderation. I drink a lot of Soda and I can't seem to move my lazy a** away from the computer for too long.

I want to be healthy though, so hopefully slowly changing my lifestyle will help me drop my weight.

Fun Fact! My username is a Sound System Brand, and I was staring at my computer speakers when I made my account.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 pm
Quick Look!

My Starting Weight is: 205.4 lbs
My Current Weight is: 196.8 lbs
My Goal Weight is: 110 lbs

What is your reason for losing so much weight?
I want to be healthy. I'm a fattie, and it doesn't feel good. This isn't for looks, or for someone else - I want to be and feel healthy. I'm tired of my joints hurting and not having any stamina. I also want to look nice in cosplay and be able to have fun. I want to be a healthy weight before I move because my friend told me she would take me hiking!

My Weigh in Day is
Saturday

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nil-nocere

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 pm
Friday June 17, 2011: Food
Breakfast (Brunch?)
3 Servings, Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal (Instant) w/ 2% Milk - 542 Calories
1 Serving, Diet Pepsi Max - 0 Calories

Lunch
1 Serving, Quaker Chewy Granola Bar - 90 Calories

Dinner
1 Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain - 210 Calories

Snacks
2 Serving, Quaker Chewy Granola Bar - 180 Calories
1 cup, 2% Milk - 122 Calories

Total
1144 Calories

Friday June 17, 2011: What I Did Today
The dogs woke me up at 5:30am this morning and I stayed with them for about 30 minutes and then I went back to sleep. I woke up at Noon and had "breakfast" which was made up of 3 Packets of Instant Oatmeal. I'm proud to say I didn't touch the cake that was sitting on the counter. I had my daily dose of caffeine with a diet Pepsi Max and I had a Granola Bar for Lunch.

Making Chicken Alfredo Later. Remember to just have 1.5cups (510 Calories) - I was told to wait to cook Alfredo tomorrow, so I made a sandwich instead. Sitting around crocheting today, since its really hot. Might go for a short walk soon, though?

Final Notes on Today
I felt I did pretty well. I didn't walk or do any exercise though, but according to myfitnesspal.com, I ate too little calories which is why I ate so many granola bars and drank a lot of milk. Either way, I'm pretty happy with today. I weigh in tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:28 am
Saturday June 18, 2011: Food
Breakfast

Lunch
2 Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain - 420 Calories
1 cup, 2% Milk - 122 Calories

Dinner
2 Cups, Chicken Alfredo - 680

Snacks
1 Servings of Cherry Tea w/ 4 sugars - 20 calories

Total
1210 Calories

Friday June 18, 2011: What I Did Today
The dogs had me up at 3am, where I ate my granola bar breakfast and went back to sleep. I woke up at noon and weighed in at 205 lbs even. That's down .4lbs, which I'm pretty happy about. Still a long ways to go though! My mother put on the kettle, so I had to have some tea. Honey in tea tastes odd, so I put a couple of cubes of sugar in. I'll be getting headaches from weaning myself off of caffeine (or reducing the amount my body craves). Hopefully I'll keep my patience, since I've been extremely calm as of late.

Some of my family came over today, and decided to order Pizza. So I did the only thing I could do - go for a walk. I went for an hour walk. My friend joined me half-way into my walk, which was fun. I came home and ate some Alfredo. I caved and had two cups instead of one and a half and I caved and had another pepsi. Still, two is less than the original four.

I ate another granola bar before bed so my stomach would stop growling.

Final Notes on Today
Today was pretty good - the house was hectic, so I left, which made me exercise! I'm really tired though. I think I might start dancing or something soon. I'm upset that I drank more than one pepsi though.

I'll probably have left over Alfredo for lunch tomorrow. It's just so good. = x= I need to go to sleep earlier so I can wake up early for cooler walks. I also need to wake up early when I start working anyways biggrin All in all - good day with some small faults.

Nil-nocere

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 pm
Sunday June 19, 2011: Food
Breakfast

Lunch
2 Cups, Chicken Alfredo - 680 calories

Dinner
2 Peanut Butter Sandwiches - 390 Calories
1 Cup, 2% Milk - 122 Calories

Snacks
1 Serving, Chewy Granola Bar - 90 Calories

Total
680 Calories

Sunday June 19, 2011: What I Did Today
I went to sleep at 3am (surprised? Not me.) but the dogs woke me up at 5:30 this time. I slept through breakfast and had Left Over chicken alfredo for lunch. Didn't have much besides that - I caved and drank two pepsi's again though. I worked on some crafty things and managed to finish a pillow.

Instead of walking, I decided to move around my room a bit and do a deep cleaning. I'll have to do laundry tomorrow though, since its getting pretty late. I definitely need to riffle through my closet and clean it out!

It took 6 hours with breaks to clean my room - I re-arranged some furniture as well. I'm glad I was finally able to clean my room. It was also a good way to burn calories and stay out of the darned kitchen!

I'm kind of exhausted though. I need more sleep I think, and not in a "2-hour, then 5-hour" thing. I think I'll start learning the "Love and Joy" dance tomorrow~

Final Notes on Today
Today was an awesome day biggrin I was able to control my portions and I exercised a good bit. I'm exhausted though, so I'll be sleeping soon. I'll try to keep this up. (:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm
I'm going to call you...Audi.

So it looks like you have a long ways to go. But it also looks like you're really determined. So keep it up Audi, you can do it!!

If I may offer a tip, some exercises right after you wake up can really help. It's what I do. (And tomorrow I must start taking my dog out again for his walks in the morning.) If you can change your sleep cycle, you feel less lazy during the day so that can help too.

And don't worry, I know how you feel about not being able to peel yourself away from the computer for too long. I have the same problem.  

rahna

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 pm
Thanks Rahna. I appreciate your tips. I need to switch my schedule over, but the puppies aren't helping with that unfortunately. I would walk them, but they aren't leash trained and my area doesn't have a leash law so there are bunches of loose dogs everywhere.

With my job starting soon, though, I'm hoping that will keep me more active and it'll definitely make me wake up early.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:21 pm
good luck!you can do it as long as you keep yourself motivated.

how tall are you anyways?when i read 100 i was like wow very very tiny but then remembered that its all relative to height.  

BitterFantasy

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 pm
BitterFantasy
good luck!you can do it as long as you keep yourself motivated.

how tall are you anyways?when i read 100 i was like wow very very tiny but then remembered that its all relative to height.

Thanks for your support smile I'm 5'1"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 pm
Monday June 20, 2011: Food
Breakfast
2 Peanut Butter Sandwhiches - 410 Calories

Lunch

Dinner
1 Cup, Chicken Rice - 369 Calories

Snacks
1 Serving, Cereal - 321 Calories

Total
1390 Calories

Monday June 20, 2011: What I Did Today
My dogs ended up keeping me up until 3am and I woke up again at 5am, then at 9am. I'm really tired, hopefully I can still go for that walk today. I ate a granola bar last night, and one again when I woke up. Breakfast was peanut butter sandwiches again, though.

I didn't go for a walk, but I did some heavy crafting and got another column of my chess blanket done. I'm about to go to sleep!

Final Notes on Today
It was a bad day, I think. I just ate lots of stuff I didn't need to and I didn't do anything. Tomorrow will be better.

Nil-nocere

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 pm
Tuesday June 21, 2011: Food
Breakfast

Lunch
3 Servings, Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal - 488 Calories

Dinner
2 Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwiches - 580 Calories

Snacks

Total
1248 Calories

What I Did Today
I ended up staying up late and being woken up by my dogs at 5:30am. I went back to sleep and woke up at noon like I have been for the past couple of days. I watched my niece for a bit and then I cleaned the storage closet. It was hell - so disorganized!

It took 3 hours to move and organize everything. The purpose of this adventure was to find my sewing machine stuff, so now that I have that together, I might be able to start some of my sewing projects, yay.

Might go on a walk tomorrow. The day after I start working.

Final Notes on Today
Today was okay. I'm still tired.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 am
Audio Design
Thanks Rahna. I appreciate your tips. I need to switch my schedule over, but the puppies aren't helping with that unfortunately. I would walk them, but they aren't leash trained and my area doesn't have a leash law so there are bunches of loose dogs everywhere.

With my job starting soon, though, I'm hoping that will keep me more active and it'll definitely make me wake up early.

You're welcome. Leash trained? confused You can't just hook them up and lead them out? (Stupid, I know. But I don't remember doing anything but that with my own dog.)

Having a job will likely do both those things, good job snagging that.

I see you're 5'1. I am too, and my goal was 117 lbs. Do you think I should lower it? (I'm a good bit more fit than I was a few weeks ago, but I'm not fat-free yet.)  

rahna

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 am
rahna

You're welcome. Leash trained? confused You can't just hook them up and lead them out? (Stupid, I know. But I don't remember doing anything but that with my own dog.)

I see you're 5'1. I am too, and my goal was 117 lbs. Do you think I should lower it? (I'm a good bit more fit than I was a few weeks ago, but I'm not fat-free yet.)

Yeah, our dogs are a little slow and they pull back on the leash if you have it on them. That and basic training like "Stay" "Heel" and things like that.

And Thank you biggrin A job will definitely help with getting healthier food and such and with exercise.

If you're more comfortable with 117, I wouldn't say to change it. BMI with 117 is still in the "Normal" range - right in the center if the scale in fact. I probably won't go to 100 lbs, but somewhere in that range. One of my friends is the same height as me and 100lbs, so that's what I was going on ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:26 am
Audio Design
rahna

Yeah, our dogs are a little slow and they pull back on the leash if you have it on them. That and basic training like "Stay" "Heel" and things like that.

And Thank you biggrin A job will definitely help with getting healthier food and such and with exercise.

If you're more comfortable with 117, I wouldn't say to change it. BMI with 117 is still in the "Normal" range - right in the center if the scale in fact. I probably won't go to 100 lbs, but somewhere in that range. One of my friends is the same height as me and 100lbs, so that's what I was going on ^^

I am...but I know I'm not fit even though I'm 3 lbs away from that goal. My...my tush is too flabby. And the left side of me is bigger, all of it! I don't know what to do!! Oh, your friend must be really skinny. (Maybe I'll move my goal to 110 lbs, that seems good.)

Sorry for the miniature freak-out. sweatdrop  

rahna

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 am
rahna
Audio Design
rahna

I am...but I know I'm not fit even though I'm 3 lbs away from that goal. My...my tush is too flabby. And the left side of me is bigger, all of it! I don't know what to do!! Oh, your friend must be really skinny. (Maybe I'll move my goal to 110 lbs, that seems good.)

Sorry for the miniature freak-out. sweatdrop

Toning exercises are good for that - Yoga and weights. Some stretches with help. To tone your tush, try step aerobics, riding a bike more often, Squats, and such. You can probably find more exercises online if you google "Tone your Buttocks" biggrin

Yeah, she is really thin ^^ Congrats on being so close to your goal! biggrin

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces