Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Belly fat;; ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm
I am a supporter, not a person here to lose weight, per say, I would rather give advice than recieve it. But I was wondering what I could do to cut down on belly fat? I have no idea what I could possibly do, so I was coming here to ask what i could do to achieve a flatter tummy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm
3 p i c Fale
I am a supporter, not a person here to lose weight, per say, I would rather give advice than recieve it. But I was wondering what I could do to cut down on belly fat? I have no idea what I could possibly do, so I was coming here to ask what i could do to achieve a flatter tummy?

first, fat cannot be spot-trained away. belly fat can be lost through sustained cardiovascular exercises that use large muscle groups, such as power-walking, jogging and running. so best way is to do that. treadmill would be best by working up on speed and incline.after that all thats left is toning up.  

BitterFantasy

3 p i c Fale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 am
BitterFantasy
3 p i c Fale

first, fat cannot be spot-trained away. belly fat can be lost through sustained cardiovascular exercises that use large muscle groups, such as power-walking, jogging and running. so best way is to do that. treadmill would be best by working up on speed and incline.after that all thats left is toning up.

Thank you, because, like I said, I have no idea how to do anything like this. Now I kind of have an idea. :]  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games