Submit

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm
Time to change this thing again? Well, alrighty...

First off, I'm heavily leaning towards lesbian. I don't know why since I've never had a legit girlfriend. I tried having one irl but she doesn't even want to talk to me when I need her. I'm a girly girl and I want a masculine girl in the sense that I want a protector and someone who's not shy to be kinky or protective or something to that effect. For guys, you have to be extremely convincing, which probably won't happen with me. I'm not in a relationship for sex. In fact, I'd be ok with no cybering whatsoever, so long as you took excellent care of me.

Oh, and I turned 18 in August of this year. I'd be ok with dating someone in the 16-22 age range. I'm glad I have more freedom legal-wise, but since I don't have a car or a license, I'm still limited heavily. I'm going to a college that I wasn't intending on going to in the first place (I ended up not getting the scholarship I needed at the very last second), and I still don't have any friends. High school sucked, and no one truly understands me. I tried going to a counselor and even she didn't understand me. I was told by a psychic, even, that only I can understand what I'm going through, and no one else. It's depressing, and it's made me a depressing person. (PM me for more info as to the "why" I'm depressed) I AM "content" most of the time though, not necessarily happy. I feel like I haven't been happy in years. I'm lonely when I have no one to talk to, which is becoming all the time. I've been online dating for 8 years and counting, so I know about every trick in the book that you can pull before you will probably think of it. If you don't like me, leave.

BE ABLE TO PUT UP WITH ME. I promise you I will piss you off on some days. Just learn to not listen to half the things I say if I sound like I'm being ridiculous. I don't want to roleplay. Ever. Unless you're being sexual, then keep it short and sweet. I don't want to be anyone except for myself in the roleplay, and have you be yourself. I don't want huge paragraphs explaining minor details, just get to the point!

I expect for you to be with me forever. I'm into long-term relationships. I want to get married and have a family ASAP. If me being an Atheist is a problem for you, keep that in mind. Don't judge me for being overweight, either. Problem? Gtfo.

"Good" qualities:
Shy
Gentle
Kind
Virgin ( xd )
Considerate
Respectful
Smart (not a smarta**, mind you)
Fun-loving (although no one really wants to do fun things anymore...)

Likes: Video games (FFXIV, Bioshock, Skyrim, Dragon Age, etc.), PewDiePie (brofist, anyone? biggrin ), cats heart , some anime (not really), The Office, Teen Mom, and Glee (Don't judge me. I like it for the drama. SOME of their songs are good. Not all.)

Dislikes: Girly girls trying to be compatible with me, negative, judgmental, dishonest, and deceitful people, being scared, feeling alone, people who try and shove religion down my throat and up my butt, and those who are attracted to my butt, for that matter. Turn off.

You're not a gamer if you don't play games like it's a part-time job. 3nodding Just so you know. Sorry to be blunt, but please don't waste my time or yours if you don't think we're 100% compatible.

Thank you. Please PM me, not reply to this thread. I will reply a lot faster through PMs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:25 pm
I'm sure you will find someone sooner then later. I wish you lots of luck <3  

Kimillia

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm
The Pad Stained Red
I'm sure you will find someone sooner then later. I wish you lots of luck <3

Thanks. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 pm
Bumping...  

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Radioactive Rabbits

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 am
Hey hun, we can talk and see how it goes. I'm seventeen, turning eighteen in September if you're curious about that. Message me if you're interesting in talking and maybe starting something. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 am
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Maturity, kindness, loyalty, attention, and most of all, pure and true love. heart

I love games such as Kingdom Hearts, Bioshock, and Dragon Age. I'm planning on being a GM for PlayOnline so you at least have to know what I'm talking about when I talk about video games. razz I also like playing simpler games such as The Sims and Harvest Moon. Also a few MMORPGs like Grand Fantasia and Final Fantasy XI (I don't play them anymore, but they were really good games.).

As my senior year of high school is starting, I am alone, as always. I don't have any true friends at school because they treat me like an alien when I talk about the things that are part of my every day life, such as Gaia and video games. I would prefer someone who is around my age, I don't care about looks at all (trust me, you can be one of the fattest or skinniest people alive and I will still love you) but I do care about trust and emotions. I'm very emotional since I started online about 6 years ago, because no one would approach me irl. I'm very shy once you first meet me and you have to give me a while to warm up to you, as I am the type to fall fast and head over heels, but I am used to being dumped. I'm so sick and tired of being and feeling so alone in my life, and I need a lover by my side to help me through what I believe will be the worst year of my life irl.

Some of the things I like:
Cats heart
Fantasy RPG games (or MMORPGs like them)
Some anime (Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist, Strawberry Panic)
Water-related things (beach, water park, river)
Daydreaming about who my soulmate might be

I'm leaning more towards the lesbian side because:
1. I've never had a girlfriend and I feel like it would be a lot easier, and more pleasurable (not cyber-wise)
2. Guys are dumb. We all know this. mrgreen
3. Girls are more understanding, it would seem.

Please, please, PLEASE PM me if you are interested. I need someone now more than ever...

hello, i would love to be your girlfriend, it sounds like we have a lot in common. I love all of the games that you play and used to love love love grand fantasia!! i was a necromancer because i loved the skeleton doggy that i got >.<
I adore cats! I have three and live on my own because my parents passed away a few months ago. I've just turned 18 a few months ago and would love to spend as much time as possible with you! please message me if you want anymore information about me and if you would like to give me ago! redface looking for a pure love that is mutual and going to last redface  

Kimmy-Kimbles

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sara the Sexxxy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 am
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Maturity, kindness, loyalty, attention, and most of all, pure and true love. heart

I love games such as Kingdom Hearts, Bioshock, and Dragon Age. I'm planning on being a GM for PlayOnline so you at least have to know what I'm talking about when I talk about video games. razz I also like playing simpler games such as The Sims and Harvest Moon. Also a few MMORPGs like Grand Fantasia and Final Fantasy XI (I don't play them anymore, but they were really good games.).

As my senior year of high school is starting, I am alone, as always. I don't have any true friends at school because they treat me like an alien when I talk about the things that are part of my every day life, such as Gaia and video games. I would prefer someone who is around my age, I don't care about looks at all (trust me, you can be one of the fattest or skinniest people alive and I will still love you) but I do care about trust and emotions. I'm very emotional since I started online about 6 years ago, because no one would approach me irl. I'm very shy once you first meet me and you have to give me a while to warm up to you, as I am the type to fall fast and head over heels, but I am used to being dumped. I'm so sick and tired of being and feeling so alone in my life, and I need a lover by my side to help me through what I believe will be the worst year of my life irl.

Some of the things I like:
Cats heart
Fantasy RPG games (or MMORPGs like them)
Some anime (Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist, Strawberry Panic)
Water-related things (beach, water park, river)
Daydreaming about who my soulmate might be

I'm leaning more towards the lesbian side because:
1. I've never had a girlfriend and I feel like it would be a lot easier, and more pleasurable (not cyber-wise)
2. Guys are dumb. We all know this. mrgreen
3. Girls are more understanding, it would seem.

Please, please, PLEASE PM me if you are interested. I need someone now more than ever...

dragon age is absolutely amazing!! im sooo addicted to it!! xD i love video games, especially mmorpgs xP biggrin msg me sometime if youd like to talk[:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 am
Good luck hun! smile You seem very interesting.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm
Bumpity...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 pm
i play mmorps and i playonline on my xbox and i watch the same anime as u pm me some time im up for a chat  

WolfDweller

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Still lookin...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:06 am
mabey we kan tlk hun  

blck sunflower

Romantic Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:43 am
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Figured I'd completely edit this since things have changed a little in my life.

Well, I've turned 17 recently and gotten my first job, but I still do the things that I've done for 5 to 6 years, which is try and find a relationship online. It's because nobody approaches me irl, everyone is too busy for me. I stay at home laying around playing video games all weekend, feeling sorry for myself because nobody wants to spend time with me like everyone else. People sit in front of me or behind me in class, never right next to me, and nobody will tell me why. I'm not really beautiful (check my profile for a cosplay pic) and I don't really care what you look like as long as your feelings for me would me genuine. I don't have the best family life, either, seeing as my dad is probably cheating on my mean mom who has called me a whore and "someone who's so book-smart but so stupid at everything else." What I DO have are some good qualities.

My qualities:
Kind
Intelligent (for the most part, I've been scatterbrained lately)
Logical
Caring
Sympathetic (but I won't baby someone)
Shy
Friendly and fun (once you get to know me)
Hard-working
Dedicated

How I feel:
Alone
Depressed
Low self-confidence
Not hopeful for the future
Most of the time I'm just "normal" but my normal is more a bad normal than anything.

I feel like I'm asking for a lot because of what I want in someone, and I know I can't get everything I want, but I at least want something for myself for once. I'm kind of complicated when it comes to my emotions, because I've been dating online for about 5 to 6 years and I've gotten my feelings hurt all of those times. They either get bored and stop talking to me, leave without telling me and never come back, lie, cheat, etc. So please don't take it personally when I get upset sometimes thinking that I'm going to be dumped, it's just a natural thought. I don't take medications, nor do I go to therapy, although I would like to when I move out of my parents' house and do things for myself. Seeing as they want to take forever and a day to teach me how to drive, I'm not sure how long that's gonna take. I dunno, I'm just letting my thoughts flow here. I'm trying to make this as simple as clear-cut as possible, not saying that people need stuff like this dumbed down for them. x.x Ehhh...

What I would like in a person:
---> Half-uke, half-seme (I don't want a totally shy person, I want someone who gets me to do exciting things, but I don't want someone who's a total buff person and man-like)
---> Someone who can comfort me when I'm upset, meaning that they have to be there for me a lot. They have to be able to deal with me and my emotions.
---> Someone who will let me vent, and be genuinely concerned with what I'm going through at this point in my life.
---> Someone who loves video games, preferrably fantasy RPGs. For example, my favorites are Final Fantasy X, X-2, XI, and XIV, Bioshock, and Dragon Age. I want to be a GM for Final Fantasy XIV in the future so this is a MUST.
---> Loves going to anime conventions with me. I've gone to my first convention recently and I LOVED it.
---> Obviously, someone who doesn't cheat, lie, leave me alone for long periods of time, but I would like someone who fills me in on their life, too.
---> Someone who's romantic. Uses non-cheesy lines.

So yeah, I'm still looking... Not sure if I'll ever find you, my true love, whoever you are, but I hope to meet you here very soon. I need you in my life as soon as possible so I don't have to feel so alone anymore.

Still looking?
You should totally PM me if you are <3  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

-Epionee-

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:55 pm
I updated the first post again, for anyone who wanted to know.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff