Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for summer rp partners

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vaho15

Chatty Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:37 pm
Hey everyone. I haven't rped on Gaia in a very long time. I have two people I normally roleplay with, but we do it elsewhere. However, I've found I'm gaining more free time now that the bulk of my classes are getting out. Mind you I am an adult and I do have a life, so be aware that there will be times where I will not be online. I was in Japan less than 6 months ago and I'm studying French as well, so I'm not sure if that has had an affect on my grammar, but, if you're going to rp with me at least have a general grip on your grammar. Please. I'm begging you all.

Please be a mature age. As far as the roleplay, I will make it as PG as my partner wishes it to be. But I would like it if I wasn't rping with a 12 year old. I've done that and it's driven me absolutely insane.

I am absolutely dreadful at making up plots and settings. So please have one in mind that hopefully we both can agree on. I play both males and females, and I LOVE romance and drama. So if you like that, then come and join me. I will not play anything from a show or book. I will do anything fantasy though.

Please type at least 5 sentences so I have something to reply to. I tend to do at least 5 sentences in my posts. If I don't it's either because I'm exhausted, or just don't have time to get into detail at that moment.

Seeing as I still have one last final, summer classes and looking for a job to deal with, I will be on and off for most of the time. So chances are PM's are the way to go. If you're interested at all, or just have questions about me, PM me.

EDIT: I HATE pairings with a passion. Please do not come to me with cheerleader X nerd or Master X Slave. I will NOT work with a pairing.

EDIT 2: Please no first person. It is not a narrative. It is a story. If the first post is in first person I will not reply.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm
PM replies only?...  

Lexeus Alkirien

Hesitant Hellraiser

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Autobiographer 200

vaho15

Chatty Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:52 pm
Zetzu Zeria (A.K.A Blaze)
PM replies only?...
 I'd prefer to rp in PM's. I'll likely lose threads or forget to look. Soooo the fastest way for me to reply would be to go through PM's. But if it absolutely HAS to be done in the forum's I'll do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 pm
I actually meant something else, but okay. I prefer PM rping as well. If you're still looking for an rper, then I'm available.  

Lexeus Alkirien

Hesitant Hellraiser

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Autobiographer 200

vaho15

Chatty Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:19 pm
Zetzu Zeria (A.K.A Blaze)
I actually meant something else, but okay. I prefer PM rping as well. If you're still looking for an rper, then I'm available.
It's the end of finals week. What do you expect. I've reached zombie mode. But yes I am still looking for one, and if you fit the criteria above then go ahead and PM me.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games