Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Freebies
Free Requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwen-Steelpike

3,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm
Since i wasn't sure where to post this, this look like the right forum. Free of charge I'll draw you something, just nothing to outrageous. Also so you know what quality of art you are getting please browse my DA gallery before asking me.

DA- http://gwendyd.deviantart.com/

hope to draw u something soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:06 am
Gwen-Steelpike
Since i wasn't sure where to post this, this look like the right forum. Free of charge I'll draw you something, just nothing to outrageous. Also so you know what quality of art you are getting please browse my DA gallery before asking me.

This sounds nice smile ) well can you please draw my avi into anime form? just the upper body will do..of course if you don't mind sweatdrop ( hope i'm not asking so much)  

-bumbleshot-

Savage Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwen-Steelpike

3,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 am
-bumbleshot-
Gwen-Steelpike

This sounds nice smile ) well can you please draw my avi into anime form? just the upper body will do..of course if you don't mind sweatdrop ( hope i'm not asking so much)

no problem! is there a specific outfit you want your avi in before i begin to draw?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 am
Gwen-Steelpike
-bumbleshot-
Gwen-Steelpike

no problem! is there a specific outfit you want your avi in before i begin to draw?

hmmm..i would really love it if it stays the same smile same clothing as what I'm wearing right now (i mean the avi of course..hehe)  

-bumbleshot-

Savage Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwen-Steelpike

3,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:24 am
-bumbleshot-
Gwen-Steelpike
-bumbleshot-
Gwen-Steelpike

hmmm..i would really love it if it stays the same smile same clothing as what I'm wearing right now (i mean the avi of course..hehe)

Alright, I will have it done by next weekend. I have two more before you to get done.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 pm
I'm looking for someone with basic graphic design abilities.
The job is primarily an emblem/coat of arms for my guild 'The School of Comparative Irrelevance'

As I'm not able to pay exorbitant ammounts for this service, I'm leaving the design open to you. I would request that you read the guild's summary and Prospectus, and come up with a simple crest that conveys the general idea of the guild. My only requirements are that it is small enough to fit in signatures, and contains both the guilds name, and it's motto.

Kind regards,
Jacob.  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 pm
Gwen-Steelpike

How about my dream avi? heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Freebies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games