Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Note Forum
Captain

Mega Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm
This thread is for character profiles.

Only post here if you wish to participate in the Death Note RolePlay.

† Character Profiles †

Death Note Owners:
[imgleft]Image here[/imgleft]
Username:
Character Name:
How you gained your Death Note:
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.):

Shinigami:
Username:
Character name:

Investigators:
Username:
Character Name:
Alias:

Other (Side Characters):
Username:
Character Name:
Alias:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Username: Exuberant Melon
Character name: Kasumi
Dislikes: Colorless things, grayscale
Kasumi is on of the only Shinigami that isn’t necessarily consumed with the aspects of Shinigami life. She likes to spend time in the human world because of how dry she finds the Shinigami world to be – because of this, she tends to tick off the other Shinigami often, another good reason she rarely returns. But she does, only because she is extremely curious, and is entirely overtaken by the concept of the Death Note. She uses it often, only to see how many possible ways she can use it. She, like all other Shinigami, only kill because she is frightened of what would happen if she did not – so she finds the most creative ways to kill.  

Exuberant Melon

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username:
-I Left Forgotten I-
Character name:
Misha Muto
How you gained your Deathnote:
MIsha was walking home one day and when she got home, she found a black book lying on the ground in the middle of her yard. She picked it up and turned it around. On the cover it said Death note. She stared at it happily and took it inside. Since she lives alone she took it to her dining room table and put it down. Since she wanted to know how it worked she read it. She read every last bit. Then she smiled and wanted to try it out. She felt like being really cruel, and so she saw a little girl playing in her yard, next door to her. Misha hated this little girl, and so she wrote down in the Deathnote the little girl's name and specfied on how she died. She wrote, gets hit by a speeding car and without fail it happens. Then Misha thought, I could change the world with this.
Bio:
Misha is an 8th grader going into High School. She loves to read Manga. She loves buffets (all you can eat). Misha has a very sweet side to her, she's very happy and perky. She loves animals, and owns 1 dog. She hates people that are rude and nasty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Exuberant Melon
Username: Exuberant Melon
Character name: Kasumi
Dislikes: Colorless things, grayscale
Kasumi is on of the only Shinigami that isn’t necessarily consumed with the aspects of Shinigami life. She likes to spend time in the human world because of how dry she finds the Shinigami world to be – because of this, she tends to tick off the other Shinigami often, another good reason she rarely returns. But she does, only because she is extremely curious, and is entirely overtaken by the concept of the Death Note. She uses it often, only to see how many possible ways she can use it. She, like all other Shinigami, only kill because she is frightened of what would happen if she did not – so she finds the most creative ways to kill.

you forgot your pic....  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Miraofthemirror

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Username: Miraofthemirror
Character Name: Kotoko Mazune

How you gained your Death Note: Kotoko's brother gave her the death note before he disappeared. Since then she has changed the peoples live who got troubled by others...

Bio: After she got moved into the mental hospital she avoided to talk and eat. One of the assistance treated her badly she took the Deathnote which her brother gave her before he disappeared. She decided to use it just for people who are treating others bad.

Likes: ghosts,being creepy, salt, moon, night, her mental hospital, people who got hit by cars and died!

Dislikes: Her Shinigami(he is acting more like a poltergeist). tears, people who treats others bad, her brother since he left her

When you are a bully and you see a girl grayish hair and red eyes at you window, then that was your last thing that you will ever see again.... If you are getting bullied and see a girl with grayish hair, forget suicide and laugh because she will help you to get more happiness...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Username: DeathNotesC
Character Name: Mihael Keehl
Alias: Mello
Gender: Female. Unless you mean the character. Yeah, he's a guy.
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): I like to draw a lot, and I do a few pictures for my friends once in a while. I'm quiet and a little shy, but if I know you, I open up quite a bit. What I like: chocolate (no, I'm not just saying that. I lurv it!), art, the colour blue, anime/manga. I don't like: people getting in my way in the hallway when it's obvious that I'm there but they don't see me, people who ignore me. Yeah, no thanks. People I like: L, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Junior. People I don't like: Light Yagami, The rest of the kiras, Rem, Near. Let's ALL be full of ourselves, why don't we, Near?!! ]:<
Yup, that's me! Thank you for your consideration of casting me as M!~  

DeathNotesC

Demon_Lord_Sesshomaru5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 am
Investigator
Username:Itachi5336
Character Name:Zenken Hatori
Alias:L
Bio:From North Tokyo, Japan I fininshed high school and 3yrs. worth of college work all while being a lawyer. When my mother died of a heartattack I wasn't sad i knew it was goin to happen. Then I found out that she was investigateing Kira, and saw this as a way to get him back. In !year I grew to be the best detective in all of Japan. Didn't do cases out-side of Japan unless it interested me.Never showed my face, and whipped everything that has my face clean. I couldn't find a picture of me if i tried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Nate River ((Although, unbeknown to those around him))

Code Name: Near, N is relation to his letter title

Age: Always younger than Mello, Near's age varies depending on when the time of Death Note is set. 13-14 pre-timeskip, 17-18 post-timeskip, (21-22 in post-series one-shot)

History: Little to nothing is known about where Near came from, only that at a very young age he was brought to Wammy’s house for the gifted. Whether L or Watari were the means to bring the child to the orphanage is within only their knowledge, as is the secrets behind Near’s past. Choosing to be an invalid from those around him may suggest a lonely childhood, or perhaps traumatic events that led him to meet with the detective known as L. Whatever the truth is to the small child that suddenly appeared at the orphanage is as mysterious as himself.

Personality: Based upon what time frame the story is set in. Seemingly cold and calculating, with no thought of human emotions behind his words and facts, save for those rare moments when one can see into the deeper meanings behind his statements and gestures, many misread Near as being completely heartless. But in truth he is childlike in nature not just from his exterior but in that he wishes to be as his mentor is and tries to act as such. Remaining calm even while amidst conflict and the heat of the situation is a strong point for Near, one that tends to put many people off, including the ever inflamed Mello. Choosing to keep to his own thoughts most of the time tends to put him as a loner in the sight of others, being as one that most people cannot get close to, or rather that he is often one who chooses to be by himself. Difficult to say in truth as to what hides inside his mind or his thoughts, seeing as he is often hard to read and easily misjudged.

Appearance: At a glance Near appears as nothing more than a young boy lacking in color from head to toe save for his light skin tone and dark eyes. This is very much true as his attire is simple at best, consisting of a white, long sleeved, button up pajama shirt on the baggy side for his tiny frame of only 155cm (5ft) in height and 40k (80lbs) in weight, with a pair of matching pants. White socks complete his entire ensemble, all of which somehow always manage to remain perfectly clean despite how much time he spends sitting on the floor. With a round face, large eyes, and a head of messy white hair, which he often takes to curling between two fingers when deep in thought, perhaps as a gesture to keep his hands busy. Especially as he is seen most often with at least one or two toys in his possession, which he idly plays with or uses in relation to a subject of which his interest is on at the moment.

Skills: More than even the word genius to those around him, Near seems capable of demonstrating a vast array of skills and abilities while remaining seemingly unconcerned of his surroundings. Foregoing social behavior for the benefit of knowledge and understanding, he is adept in various subjects from around the world, such as several languages from both Europe and Far East Asia, as well as all included subjects in school and tutoring. Some may even go so far as to call him a natural, as more often than anything he is seen playing with his various toys instead of studying, though what he does on his own time is questionable to those that know him.

Sample: ((Bellow is a small sample of a Role play between Near and a friend who is Mello))

Near sat alone in his study, somewhat cleaned unlike normal when cards, dice and various other toys of whatnot that his hands absently played with while he thought lay scattered by his feet. At the moment he was reading to himself, relaxed on his stomach with his socked feet softly kicking up and down in a seeming rhythmic fashion against the backside of his pajamas.

Mello's fisted banged against the office door, loudly interrupting the quiet with its force, "Hey....HEY NEAR! OPEN UP!"
"It's open." Not even a glance up at the door as he mentally prepared for the barrage of Mello that would soon invoke itself within his presence, he pulled one page across and continued to scan his eyes up and down, finishing the last of the chapter.

Kicking the door open and possibly damaging the hinges, the blond marched in and settled himself on top of Near, sighing in disgust, "Do I have mood swings? I mean, regularly, not when something's wrong with me."

"Do you?" A repeat of the question given was almost posed in a mocking form, if ever it were to seem that Near mocked anyone given the general flat nature of his tone. "What is your current mood?" Again all this was spoken without meeting his gaze, chapter finished and fingers slipping to the next one.

Mello’s arms slipped around Near's shoulders in a loose hug as he turned the urge to strangle his smart alec a** and instead just answer the question. Nothing came easily with talking to Near, so he didn't see why it should now. "I'm pissed." It was simple, quick, and true.

"And your mood a few minutes ago?" One more question stacking up along the line that Near usually started when it came to things asked of him. "What was it?"

Quirks, and Miscellaneous: Quiet and withdrawn, Near is one to prefer playing with his various toys alone then engaging others in conversation, usually speaking in turn to those that first come to him. His toys are seen with him nearly at all times, used as a reference in his words or statements, or a subject to keep his hands from remaining idle while in thought. This demonstrates him as having childish mannerisms, often surprising those around him with intellect behind his appearance. His choice of clothes leaves others in confusion as well, as he prefers never it seems to get dressed, and spends his days in white pajamas. In any time that he is seen, Near generally is sitting in awkward positions on the floor, leaving everyone to have speak down to him, often difficult for those that would like to converse face to face, especially since Near hardly makes eye contact with those that engage him. This perhaps might be seen as a form of self consciousness. When his hands happen to be free of toys and small objects, his hair is the next best choice for keeping them busy. White locks curling between small fingers might have began as a habit starting from early childhood, or simply another small part of who he is.

Other: Well I enjoy playing Near, and I have played many other Death Note characters including Raito/Kira, Mikami, Misa, Matsuda, Matt, Linda, and Ryuk, though Near remains my favorite. I do question what exactly are the rules and status regarding pairings within this roleplay, as my favorite ((Or rather, Death Note passion)) is Mello/Near. I am open and willing to rp as that and I am curious if there may be Near involvement in the matter...Or rather, Near rping in pertains to the pairing. I am just curious on that subject.I really do not have any other questions, only that I hope this thread becomes more active, I would like to help make it so. I greatly look forward to participating in this rp...  

SPK Leader Near

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 am
itachi5336
Investigator
Username:Itachi5336
Character Name:Zenken Hatori
Alias:L
Bio:From North Tokyo, Japan I fininshed high school and 3yrs. worth of college work all while being a lawyer. When my mother died of a heartattack I wasn't sad i knew it was goin to happen. Then I found out that she was investigateing Kira, and saw this as a way to get him back. In !year I grew to be the best detective in all of Japan. Didn't do cases out-side of Japan unless it interested me.Never showed my face, and whipped everything that has my face clean. I couldn't find a picture of me if i tried.

please add a picture

~crew member Anime  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:06 pm
Username: Pop Rocks and Pepsi
Character Name: Ichigo
How you gained your Death Note: I touched my Deathnote one early morning while the fog was still out. I lost my black coloured notebook the day before and the cover was flipped over so I thought it was mine. Immediatley I seen my Shinigami Hotaru and he explained everything.
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): Im sort of a moody person. I dont like to be bothered and most likely will turn away from arguments but love getting into fist fights. Movies will keep me glued to the couch like a fly on sticky paper. I like the dark and nights and cozy spots. I love to be alone to write names in my Death NOte and never being caught. I hate my parents but love my friends.  

Pop Rocks and Pepsi

Invisible Lunatic

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Username: Ryan Reddawn
Character name: Kaito Toin
Bio (Personality/Likes/Dislikes etc.): He's known as the white Shinigami. The reason why he's white is because he failed at being a Shinigami. He loves his only Deathnote owner Misha. But he cannot save her, for he would die. But he is in love with her. He dislikes anybody that is her enemy and wants to kill her. He is addicted to Strawberries and Misha (XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
username:devils_child_of_the_night
character:Kanoko Hurnaro
age:15 gender:female obtained death note:Kanoko was looking through the junkyard looking for scrapmetal but instead she finds a black nook labled DEATH NOTE she hide it in her jacket and went back inside
bio: likes waffles inventing and Misha hates her father after he left her and her mom and their cat furry(she thinks hes pure evil)  

norway_toki

BlueNekoKat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 am
Name: Nikki-Lee Chan
Dislikes: winey people, stupid boys
Bio: I'm Nikki, I love Death Note I have read the whole series 5 times and watched it 3 times. whee L is the best he is so cute in everything he does. Kira is cool, but really should have thought his plan through a bit more. I'm a pretty easy person to get along with, I will generally say hi to everyone at any time. I love other anime and role playing. New friends are always welcome 3nodding  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff