Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Should I place my Mermaids in my tank?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PreachingBear

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm
I recently bought many Memphis Mermaids. Sadly, no one bumped them,and I am now scared to place them in my tank in fear of lost profit. Should I place them in my tank? How do I help my tank gain more bumps and taps? Looking for tank invites. -.-*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 pm
Japanese Songs
I recently bought many Memphis Mermaids. Sadly, no one bumped them,and I am now scared to place them in my tank in fear of lost profit. Should I place them in my tank? How do I help my tank gain more bumps and taps? Looking for tank invites. -.-*

hmm,,, when you're online make sure that you stalk your own tank and bump until the glow ends that way people will notice your tank also, advertise your tank everywhere and look for threads that invites full tanks.
I'll try to make a thread and ask popular tanks what they do or something. xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Amia-Chan

Generous Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 pm
Well, for starters, make sure you have a direct link to your tank in the first post - most users have lag and clicking the "Glowing" indicator or the tank itself causes hell. Another way to reduce lag is to take up all the posts on the first page of the thread, then delete them all so your post is the only one there. Just the basics.

Stalk your glow and bump your own thread. I think tanks typically glow every 2-3 hours? Or around there? So keep notice of the time and count the hours and check your tank every two - three hours for a glow. And bump like crazy!

What also helps is if you bump other peoples' threads too! They'll return the favor and help bump your thread. If you are already in a few threads, give a bump or two in there when you're glowing.

Other than that you just have to get your tank out there. The more exposer you have, the more plays / bumps you'll get. C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 am
Amia-Chan

Wow, thank you very much for the advices.
I was wondering how to leave just one post on the first page and now I Know thank to you.
Hope to have better luck about bumps in the future

heart

Dimenia

8,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Cheerleader 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 am
Dimenia
Amia-Chan

Wow, thank you very much for the advices.
I was wondering how to leave just one post on the first page and now I Know thank to you.
Hope to have better luck about bumps in the future

heart

If you haven't read this yet, there are other tips too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 am
Dimenia

You're very welcome! <3
Have fun with BG~

Amia-Chan

Generous Bunny

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items