Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
What do you look for in a guild?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:08 am
I was wondering what other people look for in a guild like,, probably cosplay? music? education? or something like that?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 am
I always seem to have trouble actively posting in guilds.

But if there are random topics about every day life happenings, I like to pop in ^__^.

So I guess I'm just looking for fun, interesting people 8D. I'm not really one to do roleplaying or games :>

Robexa Nebulon

Feral Star

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:54 am
Robexa Nebulon

But if there are random topics about every day life happenings, I like to pop in ^__^.

So I guess I'm just looking for fun, interesting people 8D. I'm not really one to do roleplaying or games :>

Hmm~~ that's a tough one I think...
I'll think of a way to have random topics though or just find random people xDD LOl~ XDD well there's always the booty sforum anyway and I'm hoping that I can add more tanks so people will stick around xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 am
chiisai-akanbo
Robexa Nebulon

I'll think of a way to have random topics though or just find random people xDD LOl~ XDD well there's always the booty sforum anyway and I'm hoping that I can add more tanks so people will stick around xD

I really like the idea of bg guilds tho. I totally grab from my guildmates. It feels like a family dedicated to help us all prosper!

So I'll definitely be hangin around ;3

Robexa Nebulon

Feral Star

Princeries

O.G. Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:56 pm
In a BG guild I usually visit the tank library to catch glows and bump glow threads (and I'm expecting other guildies to do the same too xD) - I rarely watch the Aquarium forum main page, so if you want me to bump your glow, this is the place to be! :]
To be really honest I don't really care about contests and all.

Hoho~I'm not into contests either since they are really hard to organize not to mention the prizes for them and also people really want contests with high prizes so I'll be doing that when I am rich probably lol xDD

I've seen some requests in the service section for tank stalkers before and now I know why they need one xD some people really don't bump too after they've grab that's why the tank owner (esp if it's a tank newbie) won't get back their investments at all.Well I guess that's what BG Guilds are for the other stuff are just to keep people in the guild XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm
Well depends on the guild I guess. For me like it's a specific themed one then I want things relating particular to that theme. As far as a BG guild I do like to have a dedicated subforum for all things related to BG like news, announcements, and acourse tanks to play. Then I also like to have conversations about t.v shows, music, and well just pretty much anything. It's always nice to find people who have similar interests as you.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:27 pm
Robexa Nebulon
chiisai-akanbo
Robexa Nebulon

I really like the idea of bg guilds tho. I totally grab from my guildmates. It feels like a family dedicated to help us all prosper!

So I'll definitely be hangin around ;3

:O I really like bg guilds too since they help the tank owner's get more grabbers, because people really don't like to go through all the trouble of scanning through threads sometimes, same goes for me xD

well I'll be adding more tanks when I see great ones. If you happen to know one can you tell me so I can send them an invite? XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm
azndreams
Well depends on the guild I guess. For me like it's a specific themed one then I want things relating particular to that theme. As far as a BG guild I do like to have a dedicated subforum for all things related to BG like news, announcements, and acourse tanks to play. Then I also like to have conversations about t.v shows, music, and well just pretty much anything. It's always nice to find people who have similar interests as you.

Yeah I agree since you get along better with people whom you can relate most I'll probably be asking my friends to help me with the other sub forums so people can stop by there too. Hmm, I think I should put up a music sf since no one can't live with music xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:40 pm
Princeries
In a BG guild I usually visit the tank library to catch glows and bump glow threads (and I'm expecting other guildies to do the same too xD) - I rarely watch the Aquarium forum main page, so if you want me to bump your glow, this is the place to be! :]
To be really honest I don't really care about contests and all.

Hoho~I'm not into contests either since they are really hard to organize not to mention the prizes for them and also people really want contests with high prizes so I'll be doing that when I am rich probably lol xDD

I've seen some requests in the service section for tank stalkers before and now I know why they need one xD some people really don't bump too after they've grab that's why the tank owner (esp if it's a tank newbie) won't get back their investments at all.Well I guess that's what BG Guilds are for the other stuff are just to keep people in the guild XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:10 pm
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams

Yeah I agree since you get along better with people whom you can relate most I'll probably be asking my friends to help me with the other sub forums so people can stop by there too. Hmm, I think I should put up a music sf since no one can't live with music xD

Music is always something that everyone can relate to.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm
azndreams

IKR~ Are you into music? want to be a crew and like, help me out with the music sub forum? You can so no though if you think it's much trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:47 pm
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams

IKR~ Are you into music? want to be a crew and like, help me out with the music sub forum? You can so no though if you think it's much trouble.

Well I'm into my type of music which is pretty much anything Ha ha since I love all music and sure I can help you make one. I mean it's really not that hard. Just make the subforum and let people post up there mixes or links or stuff of that nature and ish. Sure I can try my best to help you out.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams

Well I'm into my type of music which is pretty much anything Ha ha since I love all music and sure I can help you make one. I mean it's really not that hard. Just make the subforum and let people post up there mixes or links or stuff of that nature and ish. Sure I can try my best to help you out.

Thanks I have promoted you to crew~ Hoho~ I've bought the music sf. For now it's only open to crews until I've posted some rules or anything. You can post the rules if you'd like hmm like any song is okay except for bad ones you know what I mean,, some videos really contain 'explicit scenes' so they're probably a no no since gaia might get mad or something. anyways thank you~  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:06 pm
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams

Thanks I have promoted you to crew~ Hoho~ I've bought the music sf. For now it's only open to crews until I've posted some rules or anything. You can post the rules if you'd like hmm like any song is okay except for bad ones you know what I mean,, some videos really contain 'explicit scenes' so they're probably a no no since gaia might get mad or something. anyways thank you~

Okay coolness. I shall get to work right away. Aye aye.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 pm
azndreams

Okay coolness. I shall get to work right away. Aye aye.

wink You can post vids or anything as long as it's still within gaia's ToS' range xD  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff