Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Art Contest Public chat: 6/26 NOW random prizes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 pm
Leez0rz
@ Sayuri - Link to post. <333

^_^
I'll actually have to save refs tomorrow as I'm on the laptop but gives me an idea of who I'm working on

4 more requestssss  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 pm
I have maybe one more i can do XD

next week i've got to get stuff ready for AX  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Leez0rz
@ Sayuri - Link to post. <333

^_^
I'll actually have to save refs tomorrow as I'm on the laptop but gives me an idea of who I'm working on

4 more requestssss

I'd love a piece of Sayuri art of my very own! ^^ Here is my post! My only request would be that it wasn't Nirvana, cause I already have art of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I'd love a piece of Sayuri art of my very own! ^^ Here is my post! My only request would be that it wasn't Nirvana, cause I already have art of him.

Okie doke

3 moar  

Sayuri_Nitta

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:49 pm
Thank you very much Sayuri! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:52 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Open for requests - will take first 5 to post

Sayuri_Nitta
Okay so I'm about done with the Soqs I picked to do - opening up for requests now.

A quick couple of rules - I will go with the first to post each time I ask (for how long I do this for up till the deadline)
Post with a LINK to your POST - no 'I'm on page so and so' or you'll be skipped
Please note I can't do human cosplay Soqs as I am not planning on doing anymore actual horse entries.
You may suggest a Soq from your entry post but I will not necessarily pick it =P

I would prefer to draw for those who do not have art already but you can post if you've already received some.

Lets see if I figured out how to link to my own post. Hopefully it works. @_@ Linku
I've only received one piece of art thus far of Shikoba. No art yet of any of the other pretties in my post that I've seen.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Open for requests - will take first 5 to post

Sayuri_Nitta
Okay so I'm about done with the Soqs I picked to do - opening up for requests now.

A quick couple of rules - I will go with the first to post each time I ask (for how long I do this for up till the deadline)
Post with a LINK to your POST - no 'I'm on page so and so' or you'll be skipped
Please note I can't do human cosplay Soqs as I am not planning on doing anymore actual horse entries.
You may suggest a Soq from your entry post but I will not necessarily pick it =P

I would prefer to draw for those who do not have art already but you can post if you've already received some.

Would love some art if this is still going, I'm on page 8  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm
It would be amazing if I could be considered for some of your art, Sayuri ='3
[Post]
Neither of mine have art  

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm
DARNIT xD

You're welcome btw Say ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:52 pm
Ok so, I just have to say.... as an art enthusiast and longtime patron of several museums and art youth groups....

RONI, YOU JUST ROCKED MY SOCKS!

Klimt? Using golds? Romance-ish type theme using a pair who has a history of repression? The sensitivity you just showed for the artist himself and the subjects totally just made my day and I wanted to tell the whole world how awesome that is!

I love this piece and I am honored that my soquili was chosen by you in this stage of your creative exploration. ROCK ON! <33333333333333333333  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Cihiru
Crew

Swashbuckling Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm
/agrees! <3 Thanks a million, Roni~ :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 pm
^^ It was my pleasure! heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:10 pm
If Sayuri is still taking requests, I'd love a piece of Shania Leigh. heart If requests are all full, sorry for the late response. XD;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 pm
vollyballrocks91
DARNIT xD

You're welcome btw Say ^^

Silly person, post your post link =P

I'll take on everyone that posted as well as I'm feeling generous..these will likely be the last lot I do anyways  

Sayuri_Nitta

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 am
I don't know if all the spots were taken for Sayuri, but just in case....Mine are on page 10 and I've had no art done of any as of yet.

Today was a busy, I went to the zoo with friends, 1 who is moving to Texas soon and then we went swimming and just hung out, but a good relaxing day that we needed xD  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff