Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Art Contest Public chat: 6/26 NOW random prizes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:35 am
Totally ready for this~!!!
> w <
Wooooo~  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm
bumpity bump  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm
First chance to partake in something like this. I look forward to seeing what's produced. I love looking at artwork.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:19 pm
I was not here for the last event and am so excited to be a part of this one! I can't wait to see the art work that comes from this, there are so many lovely Soquili and I just can't contain my excitement!  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 am
I've actually started working on one piece (though I am working on the assumption that submission rules will be the same as last year - if not than this will just be a present for the owner XD)

User Image

I'm not entirely sure about the fabric swathe that I did to as a sort of BG and to tie the picture together..  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 am
wow now thats some serrious detail work!
heart
great googly moogily

i luff it smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 pm
Holy wow Sayuri, that is gorgeous! I think the fabric swathe is a nice tie in, it looks great!

Psh! I wish I had half the talent these guys do! I can barely draw a stick figure. XD XD XD

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:01 am
Thanks ^_^

I don't know whether to wait for the submissions thread or keeping working on stuff XD  

Sayuri_Nitta

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:10 am
Sayuri_Nitta
Thanks ^_^

I don't know whether to wait for the submissions thread or keeping working on stuff XD

Wow tha'ts lovely! Well it should only be 2-3 days now.

So maybe just keep working on that piece (if there's more to do with it, but it's so glorious I don't know how 0_0) and that way if you're not suppose to beforehand then it's just that one you can't use?

If you find out something let me know! I'd love to start on my (horrible horrible) drawings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 pm
I started working on a piece, too... dunno if anybody's ever attempted anything like this before, but I'm gonna be doing my best to draw every soq in that thread. That's my second goal- my first goal is a hundred.

And they're all gonna be in one picture.

I'm doing them all in the MLP:FiM style, so that they're more than quick doodles, but so that they don't take forever.

I have no idea how this is gonna go. It's either going to kill me or be one of the funnest things I ever do.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
I've actually started working on one piece (though I am working on the assumption that submission rules will be the same as last year - if not than this will just be a present for the owner XD)

User Image

I'm not entirely sure about the fabric swathe that I did to as a sort of BG and to tie the picture together..

I LIKE it it is very creative and beautiful 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:06 pm
Good luck you artists! ^w^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm
Sayuri_Nitta

User Image

O___O that is beautiful! So much detail, its outrageous!

Er...yeeeah, Lenore has been watching Jem and the Holograms a tad too much. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 am
I'm betting a lot of people will be doing MLP: FiM style. It depends on how they do it that has me curious since...well, they're ALREADY ponies.  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:23 am
that is beautiful Sayuri....based on one of my fav soqs too.

Scara eek that is going to be a lot of ponies and one quite big picture  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces