Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Which Death Note Character are Most Like You Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:13 pm
What the title says. Just which character you identify with most or are most similar to.

I have no clue who I'm most like... sweatdrop I really don't. I can identify with many of the characters in a bunch of different ways but I don't think I'm much like any of them.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:43 pm
I'm like Aizawa, but with Matsuda's ability to forget his unattached head, and Mello's temper. (Though not any of Mello's related flaws, thankfully.) But let's go with Aizawa - conflicted, cagey, prone to taking things a little too seriously, and kind of astute but not exactly a genius.  

DomaDoma

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:05 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
What the title says. Just which character you identify with most or are most similar to.

I have no clue who I'm most like... sweatdrop I really don't. I can identify with many of the characters in a bunch of different ways but I don't think I'm much like any of them.

I am most like L. But at times I can get mad.... like Mello. But that rarly ever happens. So I am most like L. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

I am most like L. But at times I can get mad.... like Mello. But that rarly ever happens. So I am most like L. <3

I can identify with both of those characters as well.
In what ways do you identify with L?

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm
Well, I'm really forgetful, and I ave issues with common sense. That and I'm a big optomist, so I'd say I'm most like....Matsuda! xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

I hate socks, I eat ONLY sweets(and don't get fat), I am stronger then I look(As known by all my eye doctors), I am smart, I have a good sens of jusice, And lots of other things that I can't think of at the moment..... and I sit like him sometimes and I have Black hair! No more can I think of at this moment..... AND I WANNA BE A DETECTIVE! Okay, I'm done.  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

I hate socks, I eat ONLY sweets(and don't get fat), I am stronger then I look(As known by all my eye doctors), I am smart, I have a good sens of jusice, And lots of other things that I can't think of at the moment..... and I sit like him sometimes and I have Black hair! No more can I think of at this moment..... AND I WANNA BE A DETECTIVE! Okay, I'm done.

That is a lot of reasons O___O
A few reasons I have are that I love sweets, have a high metabolism, I am also stronger than I look, I don't like wearing footwear (but I don't mind socks if my feet are cold so that's not exactly the same), I bite my thumb the way he does. I've done it my whole life since I stopped chewing my nails off when I was in second grade lol.
I have one question though, why do your eyedoctors all know you are stronger than you look? I'm just curious...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

A few reasons I have are that I love sweets, have a high metabolism, I am also stronger than I look, I don't like wearing footwear (but I don't mind socks if my feet are cold so that's not exactly the same), I bite my thumb the way he does. I've done it my whole life since I stopped chewing my nails off when I was in second grade lol.
I have one question though, why do your eyedoctors all know you are stronger than you look? I'm just curious...

Because I don't like eye drops...............  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm
Ayame Naruki
Well, I'm really forgetful, and I ave issues with common sense. That and I'm a big optomist, so I'd say I'm most like....Matsuda! xd

Matsuda is a good character to be like XD He's a good character. I share a few qualities with him as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:26 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Oh my O.O Have you ever hurt one of them?  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:27 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Oh my O.O Have you ever attacked one of them?

Maybe......... wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Maybe......... wink

XD That can't have been good.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:30 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Maybe......... wink

I just dun like eye drops...... XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Maybe......... wink

Is there any way you can avoid them? Last time I went they didn't give me eye drops because my pupils were already dilated enough.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Maybe......... wink

Is there any way you can avoid them? Last time I went they didn't give me eye drops because my pupils were already dilated enough.

No. Because every time, no mater what, they give me eye drops....... I think its because my eyes turn red some times... o.o  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff